Viscar

Jan 28, 2021
A question. Now sure if this has been answered before. Just completed chapter 2 on Android. Enjoyed the first 2 chapters. Trying to transfer my save game. I am getting a new notice saying success, but when I try transferring on Chapter 3. There is no save there. Am I missing a step?

Thank you.

Baalzie

Aug 18, 2022
Hmmm... I feel like there's more and more disconnect from the story the further it goes... I mean...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ahwell...*sigh*
Hoping this game doesn't lose its' path like so many others, come season 3, even if i see some bad signs... The whole prologue being one bad sign really.

Still a game i enjoy a lot, great work, do your thing, if i like or dislike it going forwards is no-one's problem but mine!(y)

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Hmmm... I feel like there's more and more disconnect from the story the further it goes... I mean...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ahwell...*sigh*
Hoping this game doesn't lose its' path like so many others, come season 3, even if i see some bad signs... The whole prologue being one bad sign really.

Still a game i enjoy a lot, great work, do your thing, if i like or dislike it going forwards is no-one's problem but mine!(y)
Although this game isn't really about what happens away from the academy. It's only focused there during the breaks. So saying you hope "this game doesn't lose its path" seems like you're ignoring almost 90% of the game.

Reactions: Twistty

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Weekly DevBlog update 12/11

Dear witches and wizards! Welcome to our weekly DevUpdate.
Let's start with one dad joke all Tolkien fans probably know:
Where do Orcs go to school?
Uruk-Hai!

Well, we had a good laugh! And now, let's talk about what we've managed to do for the Lust Academy during the previous week:
  • Finished 77 new renders with Adele, Grace, Leona, and Gabriella.
  • Retouched 71 renders to add a special magical atmosphere!
  • Finished planning June's storyline for version 3.6.1.
  • Finished planning Elijah's storyline for version 3.6.1.
  • Finished planning Kayla's storyline for version 3.6.1.
  • Finished 2 sexy animations for hot scenes in version 3.6.1.
That's a wrap for today, but stay tuned for more awesome news this week!

Sincerely,
Bear in the Night

lepoutanol

May 10, 2023
Expect content with Dakota in upcoming updates.;) We assure you that you'll be pleased with it.
oookayyy. I just want to see finally the build ups to start paying off. Let the main character start relationship with the girl mutliple of them or just one of them at every playthrough. I dont really care. I just want to see the build ups to finally starting paying off and the character to start dating Dakota,Sabrina or whoever.Going on real dates, holding hands etc etc. I think you get my point.

Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
oookayyy. I just want to see finally the build ups to start paying off. Let the main character start relationship with the girl mutliple of them or just one of them at every playthrough. I dont really care. I just want to see the build ups to finally starting paying off and the character to start dating Dakota,Sabrina or whoever.Going on real dates, holding hands etc etc. I think you get my point.
So, stay tuned and keep an eye out for how the story unfolds. We have a ton of exciting ideas and content in the works that we're eager to release. Our main aim is to ensure that every player thoroughly enjoys the storylines and interactions with the game's characters. Because, in doing so, you'll find even greater satisfaction in the progression of the plot, the choices made by the main character, and the overall conclusion of the game.

Reactions: MarsUltor

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Lust Academy v3.5.1d - delta version

Dear wizards and witches, we're happy to present Lust Academy v3.5.1d today!
In this update, we've worked on some logical and graphical issues to ensure you play the best possible rendition v3.5.1!

We don't want to spoil too much, but here's what's different from the delta version:
  • Rewritten Ashley's story with her parents in the Prologue.
  • Reworked some animations and renders.
  • Fixed some typos and other minor bugs.
Now, playing Lust Academy season 3 v3.5.1d, you can expect the following content:
  • Added 20 new exciting scenes for Sandbox and Visual Novel version.
  • Including hot scenes with Ashley, Molly and Sabrina.
  • About 530 new top-quality renders and animations.
  • Added atmospheric sound design for 3.5.1 scenes.
  • Added a few new skins to the Characters Info.
  • Added 10 new Lustagram photos.
  • Rewritten Ashley's story with her parents in the Prologue.
  • Reworked some animations and renders.
  • Returned the Tutorial on the interface and basic activities.
  • Bug fixes and other minor improvements.
We're sure you'll find this version entertaining and polished! Give it a try, and let us know what you think in the comments!

Thank you for your time and support,
Bear in the Night team

3.80 star(s) 165 Votes