Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
For "a" error there is always "a" solution.

In one version the creator forgot to add double quotes around paths. It would work fine as long as there were no empty spaces in the path tho.

Can't help you with translations tho.

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021

Hey there!

This is our weekly DevUpdate, and here's the joke of the week:
What did the sea say to the mermaid?
Nothing, It just waved.

1722879559277.png

But, as always, we want to accompany the joke with some helpful information, like the list of what we've done in the previous week:
Finished 72 renders with Haley, June and Samantha for version 4.3.1
Retouched 78 renders to maximize their magical atmosphere
Finished 5 amazing 60fps animations for version 4.3.1
Finished sound design for version 4.2.1
Finished script for Visual Novel version of 4.2.1
Finished script for Grace's storyline for 4.3.1

That's it for today! Stay tuned for more information, and have a great week!

Sincerely,
Bear in the Night team.

MonoRayl

Nov 15, 2020
Hey guys, on season 1 I chose Audrey as Trans, but after loading the save from 1st to 2nd season and then eventually to 3rd, she's a female, even thought I enabled the LGBTQ content. Am I missing something?

Plz_lol_bye

Dec 28, 2023
hola, i just noticed there's the gay tag under this. Does it include m/m? or is it like those other games that only include futa?

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
hola, i just noticed there's the gay tag under this. Does it include m/m? or is it like those other games that only include futa?
There are Male L.I's if you so desire
(Haven't played that route so can't say how much contents there is.)

Plz_lol_bye

Dec 28, 2023
There are Male L.I's if you so desire
(Haven't played that route so can't say how much contents there is.)
thank you for replying, i mean its gay content.. ofc there wouldn't be alot of content available lol u get used to it. Thx once again for replying.

Reactions: Ahchi

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021

Hello-hello-hello, dear Patrons!

Right now, while we are working hard on the 4th season, we decided that it is the best time for some changes here.

For good changes.

1722949948081.png

Today, we renew part of the patron's tiers and add new interactivity, juicy opportunities, and hot content.

What do you think about our new items?

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017

Hello-hello-hello, dear Patrons!

Right now, while we are working hard on the 4th season, we decided that it is the best time for some changes here.

For good changes.

View attachment 3904238

Today, we renew part of the patron's tiers and add new interactivity, juicy opportunities, and hot content.

What do you think about our new items?
Wow! Is this the new character? I can instant imagine doing all of kind of naughty things with this nice woman. Cant wait for the update to arrive and go pedal to the metal into season 4.......

gilean123

Jul 3, 2024
Do I have to download each season separately to play the full game or do I just have to download the season 4 file? Does the season 4 file include all seasons?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Do I have to download each season separately to play the full game or do I just have to download the season 4 file? Does the season 4 file include all seasons?
All seasons are separate programs, need to be downloaded separatly.

ps: Season 2 has a extremly long intro. No, you didn't accidentaly chose VN mode, the intro is just that long.

Wizardas

Feb 15, 2021
I know it will sound silly, but is it necessary to play every season? or skip to 4?
I would honestly advise to skip this whole trainwreck. You can find much much better written VNs and games here. If you want to see renders and animations, you can use UnRen to extract them.

• Sad
Reactions: RobLocksley
3.80 star(s) 165 Votes