Wizardas

Feb 15, 2021
Any that you recommed that's also magic themed?
Love of Magic. It's weak on lewd content and sometimes have too much text, but story and characters sticks with you.
After The Inferno. One of very best i have ever played.
Once in a Lifetime. Not much of magic, but very good fantasy. Also one of very best i have ever played.

Reactions: TotallyNotDan
Feb 6, 2024
Why does season 2 have overlapping scenes? I've only found 4, Olivia (1) and Haley (3), as that's as far as I've gotten.

Gotta say, besides being a blatant rip off of Magician's and Harry potter, you can't even play the game. It seems to trigger when the "angle" feature pops up, going to the next part of the scene lands you up at the club in dale and then you either end the day or standing in the hallway at the dorm at the end of the day. While the sex scenes are that important for me, it is part of the story nonethless and frustrating you miss the entire part of the story unless you skip the lewd scene.

Last edited:

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Is it so difficult to change the character clothing instead of having them wear the same thing every day
Sort of, yes. Since it's not clear when you do what, the clothing could become inconsistent. Let's say it's day 300 with the according clothing. Then you do something where the chars wear different clothing.
The solution would be to rerender every image multiple times with different clothing and that's a LOT of effort.
Big Brother Another Story has a different approach. There clothing is actually part of the gameplay. For certain actions, a certain type of clothing is required. To manage that and keep the game small at the same time, all chars are rendered naked, then layers with clothing are aadded. Again ... it is a shitload of work to get that done. Accordingly the progress in that game is incredibly slow.

Solomon Grundy

Nov 25, 2021
Why does season 2 have overlapping scenes? I've only found 4, Olivia (1) and Haley (3), as that's as far as I've gotten.

Gotta say, besides being a blatant rip off of Magician's and Harry potter, you can't even play the game. It seems to trigger when the "angle" feature pops up, going to the next part of the scene lands you up at the club in dale and then you either end the day or standing in the hallway at the dorm at the end of the day. While the sex scenes are that important for me, it is part of the story nonethless and frustrating you miss the entire part of the story unless you skip the lewd scene.
I'm not sure what you're talking about, I've never encountered anything like that. Are you using a mod, by any chance? Those are known to cause to wacky things to happen.

Feb 6, 2024
all chars are rendered naked, then layers with clothing are added. Again ... it is a shitload of work to get that done. Accordingly the progress in that game is incredibly slow.
Why would all of the characters be rendered Naked then layered into clothes.........that would triple your workload, as you would have to render the character and environment, then render just the clothes in the same pose, then layer them in post work......maybe if you had a weak graphics card or a large body scene...

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Why would all of the characters be rendered Naked then layered into clothes.........that would triple your workload, as you would have to render the character and environment, then render just the clothes in the same pose, then layer them in post work......maybe if you had a weak graphics card or a large body scene...
Rendered naked, then again in different clothes. Clothes are added as layers. As said, This saves disk space but is a LOT of work. If you only render the clothes, it looks bad, since they cast shadows or have soft borders. Also they can partially overlap.

Render time is not the issue, rendering is fast these days. Setting the scene up is what takes time. Cutting out the elements and so on, that's a lot of work. But this also allows to combine different clothing options. Panties on / half on / off (and different panties of course), same for the bra or a towel on the head after the shower. Combinations of shirt + skirt or shirt + panties or bra + skirt are possible. And he also uses different poses (chosen randomly) for the same action. This allows an insane amount of different pictures one can see when doing the repeatables, the game feels a lot more alive.

but this is off topic, so I'll leave it at that. The whole thing was just an answer to the question if it's a lot of work to add different clothng. In short: Yes

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Hey guys I have a question - just finished Season 2 on Steam and in the end-game screen the summary for Sabrina indicates that I rejected her when that couldn't be further from the truth, having done everything with her at every opportunity...does this become an issue in Season 3 with her or is it just a harmless bug?

Thank you.

makmaru619

May 25, 2019
Does anyone know which fields I should edit on my save file to avoid the grind and get my spells maxed so that I can win the tournament easily.?

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021

Вad dad jokes and good release news!

This is our weekly DevUpdate, and here's the joke of the week:
What is the difference between an enchantress and a witch ?
Five of years of marriage.

1723476030456.png

But, as always, we want to accompany the joke with some helpful information, like the long-awaited release of Lust Academy Season 3 v4.2.1a -

And also, here's the list of what we've done in the previous week:
Finished Visual Novel mode for version 4.2.1
Finished 69 renders with Victoria, Penny, Ashley and Martha for version 4.3.1
Retouched 75 renders to maximize their magical atmosphere
Finished 4 animations for version 4.3.1
Finished sound design for version 4.2.1

That's it for today! Stay tuned for more information, and have a great week!

Sincerely,
Bear in the Night team.

BrNexon

May 17, 2024
Rapid dedicated good work from "Bear in Night-Lust Academy" Developers team.Thanks! Please do not make reapted Lewd Scenes(need bit creative here like 5 way scenes choice( i.e like if MC meets for afternoon charm with Haley then choice should be added; 1-lewd scene on floor 2-lewd intimacy scene backward of the lab(with present of students) 3-Quick standing lewd intimated scene.4- Romantic/erotic lewd scenes, including, squirting, licking, bj, cullingus69,DT, passionate kissing and licking.5- real time romantic lewd scenes ( kissing, lapping, fondling, fingering,licking, squirting,lewd/romantic talks then -missionary,butterfly, standing,switch position -1-2-3-4-5 then creampie out! That would make better and creative) there should be more romance and emotional+lewd scenes expected from MC+Victoria..that will be adding more magical love flames(y)That lil fairy s of shopkeeper s pretty cute! Can she turned out bigger into shape?

Joratox

Sep 1, 2018
Hey guys, on season 1 I chose Audrey as Trans, but after loading the save from 1st to 2nd season and then eventually to 3rd, she's a female, even thought I enabled the LGBTQ content. Am I missing something?
Same thing happened to me..Did you find a solution to this ? I don't see an answer in the forums. Also Sadira has the same issue.

Well, found a workaround this :) Get unren (search for it on the forum if u don't have it, it has instructions on how to use) and enable console, then open the console and type Audrey_gender = False . This will make Audrey a futa again. GL!

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 165 Votes