yup88888

Sep 2, 2021
I don't know if is a bug*, or only happens to my but the version Lust-Academy-4.1.1d-mac. after pass my info from Lust-Academy-3.10.1d-mac, I play the update normally and do the saves and so on, but when I'm in the main screen and go to load it appears empty and the gallery broken, I can transfer my third season save, but I have to replay for ever and ever and even saving and accessing to the loas game while play it's empty from main screen or after execute the game.

Buridus

Jul 31, 2021
hey havent tryed this befor but i wanna know if you have added or are planing to add pregnacy to the game seens its in s4 and planned content havent bin updated meby.

7x7Pilot

Sep 28, 2021
As for the combat in Lust Academy-4 4.1.1, you can't use any spells.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 545, in script call
call Intro from _call_Intro
File "game/logic/events/intro.rpy", line 33, in script call
call Intro_1_label from _call_Intro_1_label
File "game/logic/events/intro.rpy", line 990, in script call
call Duels_In_Scenes (label='Intro_3_1') from _call_Duels_In_Scenes
File "game/logic/mini_games/tournament.rpy", line 116, in script
call screen JF_Tournament_duel_action_screen with my_dissolve
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 671, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "game/screens.rpy", line 2800, in execute
screen popup(message, _area, _xpos=50, _ypos=50, _xmax=400, _ymax=200, _arrow="right", _arrow_pos=.5, _image={"frame":"main_interface/popup/tutorial_message.png","arrow":"main_interface/popup/tutorial_arrow.png"}, _size=16, _font=checkFont('fonts/roboto_regular.ttf'), _color='#292C4B'):
screen popup(message, _area, _xpos=50, _ypos=50, _xmax=400, _ymax=200, _arrow="right", _arrow_pos=.5, _image={"frame":"main_interface/popup/tutorial_message.png","arrow":"main_interface/popup/tutorial_arrow.png"}, _size=16, _font=checkFont('fonts/roboto_regular.ttf'), _color='#292C4B'):
File "game/screens.rpy", line 2879, in execute
if _area is not None:
File "game/screens.rpy", line 2879, in <module>
if _area is not None:
NameError: name '_area' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/script.rpy", line 545, in script call
call Intro from _call_Intro
File "game/logic/events/intro.rpy", line 33, in script call
call Intro_1_label from _call_Intro_1_label
File "game/logic/events/intro.rpy", line 990, in script call
call Duels_In_Scenes (label='Intro_3_1') from _call_Duels_In_Scenes
File "game/logic/mini_games/tournament.rpy", line 116, in script
call screen JF_Tournament_duel_action_screen with my_dissolve
File "D:\GAMES\Lust Academy\Lust-Academy-4.1.1d-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1971, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "D:\GAMES\Lust Academy\Lust-Academy-4.1.1d-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1953, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "D:\GAMES\Lust Academy\Lust-Academy-4.1.1d-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 349, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 671, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "D:\GAMES\Lust Academy\Lust-Academy-4.1.1d-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 3420, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "D:\GAMES\Lust Academy\Lust-Academy-4.1.1d-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 301, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "D:\GAMES\Lust Academy\Lust-Academy-4.1.1d-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2166, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
File "D:\GAMES\Lust Academy\Lust-Academy-4.1.1d-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2688, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda d : d.per_interact())
File "D:\GAMES\Lust Academy\Lust-Academy-4.1.1d-pc\renpy\display\displayable.py", line 431, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "D:\GAMES\Lust Academy\Lust-Academy-4.1.1d-pc\renpy\display\displayable.py", line 431, in visit_all
File "D:\GAMES\Lust Academy\Lust-Academy-4.1.1d-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 480, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "D:\GAMES\Lust Academy\Lust-Academy-4.1.1d-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2688, in <lambda>
root_widget.visit_all(lambda d : d.per_interact())
File "D:\GAMES\Lust Academy\Lust-Academy-4.1.1d-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 491, in per_interact
self.update()
File "D:\GAMES\Lust Academy\Lust-Academy-4.1.1d-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 697, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
File "game/screens.rpy", line 2879, in execute
if _area is not None:
File "game/screens.rpy", line 2879, in <module>
if _area is not None:
NameError: name '_area' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.17763 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.2.3.24061702
LustAcademy-4 4.1.1d
Sat Jul 27 18:32:48 2024
Got the same error, but that only happens if you unren the game. If you leave it in .rpa form (vanilla) the bug doesn't occur for whatever reason. Looks like they forgot to define that function. It only occurs when you hover or try to select a spell

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Got the same error, but that only happens if you unren the game. If you leave it in .rpa form (vanilla) the bug doesn't occur for whatever reason. Looks like they forgot to define that function. It only occurs when you hover or try to select a spell
There are many games if you UNREN them they do not function correctly.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
When I want to see the resources I unren into separated directory. That avoids any conflicts.
(edit:well, not directly, I move the files around manually. But now that I think of it, I should probably just try to set a target dir in the unren batch file)

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
why importing save files it says i have only 6 girls relationship?? where are all the other girls like miss spellman, penny,the night club lady, the vampire girl, etc, etc?? is this normla?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
why importing save files it says i have only 6 girls relationship?? where are all the other girls like miss spellman, penny,the night club lady, the vampire girl, etc, etc?? is this normla?
There no relationship in this game. It may have been planned at some point, but it doesn't matter at all what choices you make. They never have any consequences.
For the overview they probably just chose the six most favored girls or those who at that point are important to the story.

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Where the compressed version of the first three parts plz
The mods should revise their instances on not updating the compress versions. I get it on not posting every single update, but once the game is complete or on this case a season is complete, they should post the links for the completed compressed links.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
There no relationship in this game. It may have been planned at some point, but it doesn't matter at all what choices you make. They never have any consequences.
For the overview they probably just chose the six most favored girls or those who at that point are important to the story.
and why after i load my progress save it shows thosde 6 girls into relationship tab in the screen progress before starting to continue with the naruky academy story?and those are not my favourite girls..well not gabriella for sure even if i forgive her..weid...

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
and why after i load my progress save it shows thosde 6 girls into relationship tab in the screen progress before starting to continue with the naruky academy story?and those are not my favourite girls..well not gabriella for sure even if i forgive her..weid...
They have no idea what your favourite girls are unless you tell them. But the can see what the communities favourite girls are by evaluating polls. And it's a big "maybe" anyway.

In any case ... don't put too much thought into this, it's completely irrelevant, the story will progress, no matter what you chose in the past.

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021

Big news, dad jokes and more!

This is our weekly DevUpdate, and here's the joke of the week:
Why is the necromancer so good at stand-up comedy?
He always has killer punchlines.

1722265979197.png

But, as always, we want to accompany the joke with some helpful information, like the long-awaited release of Lust Academy season 4 v.4.1.1. Delta:

And also, here's the list of what we've done in the previous week:
Finished 77 renders with Haley, June and Grace for version 4.2.1
Retouched 69 renders to maximize their magical atmosphere
Finished 4 amazing 60fps animations for version 4.2.1
Finished basics for sound design for version 4.2.1
Finished script for the main storyline for version 4.3.1

That's it for today! Stay tuned for more information, and have a great week!

Sincerely,
Bear in the Night team.

zeranta

Apr 23, 2023
I tried to transfer save from S3 to S4 but they keep notice - fail. But after I get S4 and open it for the 1st time, I can successfully transfer save from S3 ?
Also many thanks to the devs, such a wondeful game and wonderful work. I wish I can say it better but I'm just another filthy ... pirate ...
Best wishes to the dev teams. Gods bless.

3.80 star(s) 168 Votes