xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Is there a way to skip minigames in S1 ? liked the game so far and it got me hooked great work dev

john doe

Aug 17, 2016
this game have mind control scene?
I would also like to know this. Or rather, I'm sure that the game has some because the tag is here, but from what I remember back when I played S1 there wasn't really much of it. Does Mind Control become a significant part of at least one or two of the character relationships or is it just for a 5 minute scene in a 20+ hour game?

BrNexon

May 17, 2024
Tell me about it. I've lost interest since some time ago. It felt like they intentionally prolonged the game with the non linear stories and got me bored.
Well mate, certainly, this game pretty realistic VN-3DCRG with pretty good cinematography(Rendering/SFX). Script is pretty good as different types of fairytale Old Novel! What's lack s more repeated task scenes with same dialogue scenes ( if that would have been worked bit creative way then it wouldn't be feeling bit bored)in the contents in S2-S3. I don't know,what's simple different in storyline mode! But I always been choosing to play Sandbox mode to exploring difference but what I felt same script s lack in content when MC doing repeated daily task scenes. That lack should have been ceased with more creative content(dialogues/romance/creative humours). Hope the Developers will do best to cease those lacks make S4+ more beautiful and awesome (y)

Reactions: Fauno36

BrNexon

May 17, 2024
Waiting for Brandy and Scrappy to making this Version of L.A v4.2.1 more beautiful with MoD. I always trust this two genuise geeks because they won't make MoD if any VN-3DCRG are potential not good with good script! Brandy is probably pretty busy with some other projects..not getting any updates from Brandy!( Other genuine potential talented MoD makers are : Sancho and Kog3.Big and some new talented MoD makers! Ton of thanks to Scrappy, Brandy and rest of all genuine talented MoD makers. (y)

Aleks Mark

Aug 25, 2020
If anyone decided to replay, like me, or start, here is a useful link :) (y):

Lust Academy [Season 1 Final v0.7.1f] [Bear in the Night] crunched
Lust Academy [Season 2 Final v1.12.1d] [Bear in the Night] compressed
Lust Academy [Season 3 v3.9.1d] [Bear in the Night] compressed

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,52 GB / 820 MB - Lust-Academy-0.7.1f-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,49 GB / 785 MB - Lust-Academy-0.7.1f-mac-crunched.zip
= ~54% of the original size, image/video quality 80%/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): Workupload - Pixeldrain

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen v.0.12(v4) (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) - -

3.80 star(s) 167 Votes