bluewolfzer

Jun 18, 2022
Okay so it's been years since I last played this game. I stopped somewhere around season 1 since I heard season 2 was shit and gave up but I wanna try it again knowing there's now a season 3 and 4 and have time to get this game of my metaphorical backlogs.

So i wanted to ask how good or bad are each of the seasons? is it worth playing? will an actual harem be formed in one of the seasons or do they just keep adding more women? is there an over arching narrative? is it better to play in open world or story mode? what do i really miss out on the open world?

LB1990

Jan 11, 2020
Just want to know, why is there 4 "seasons" ? Is the final update will bring them together instead of downloading 4 separates instance of the game, if not more ?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Does anyone have a save at the end of season 3 or near the end please? Novel version.
For VN mode you don't need a S3 savegame to start season 4, just start a new game in S4 and that's it.

(edit: also for sandbox mode no savegame is needed, but then you start with standard combat stats, inventory and money)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: nozu

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Just want to know, why is there 4 "seasons" ? Is the final update will bring them together instead of downloading 4 separates instance of the game, if not more ?
They sell them separatly on commercial stores. And each season cost a bit more than the previous version.
For S1-3 + bonus DLCs one currently pays over 60€

Meaning: No, there will be no version with all seasons in one game.

• Sad
Reactions: MacDog16

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
so no actual new contents?? why the hell i should care about 25 new scene at beginning of cordale when i'm am into 4 th season??i would continue the story .....or i misunderstood and there is actual new contents? thanks

panermos

Aug 9, 2018
Guys, I transferred my season 3 save to the season 4, but its keep getting to the thanks for playing screen after the prologue. Did you manage to get into season 4?

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
Honestly used to love this game, but now its all over the shop and dont know anymore whats what. Two many non linear stories and how was designed (with updates) its hard to follow up.
Tell me about it. I've lost interest since some time ago. It felt like they intentionally prolonged the game with the non linear stories and got me bored.

Reactions: kMimster

OmenBR

Mar 18, 2018
Okay so it's been years since I last played this game. I stopped somewhere around season 1 since I heard season 2 was shit and gave up but I wanna try it again knowing there's now a season 3 and 4 and have time to get this game of my metaphorical backlogs.

So i wanted to ask how good or bad are each of the seasons? is it worth playing? will an actual harem be formed in one of the seasons or do they just keep adding more women? is there an over arching narrative? is it better to play in open world or story mode? what do i really miss out on the open world?
Havent finished S3 yet, though every season is pretty much the same in terms of structure.
The game has a main storyline which spans across the seasons and each girl also has their own stories, the quality of those stories vary, some girls have better stories than others, while some have in general more content than others.
However some girls leave and get replaced in later seasons, namely Lily and Naomi (?) get replaced. Apart from the main story the girls storylines are very disconnected from each other and have no impact on the main story whatsoever. As for the Sandbox over Visual novel, Sandbox is according to many users here the definitive way to play, im personally playing on sandbox and im enjoying it. I assume that in visual novel mode you dont really get a choice on what/who to do.

Reactions: bluewolfzer
3.80 star(s) 167 Votes