ShinoSilviu

Nov 18, 2023
anyone can tell if transfering save file from s2 to s3 will keep my money and spellpower? im using scrapy mod for those so i could enjoy the story and choices without thniking about those, but i cant fin any mod for season 3

zandervon

Apr 1, 2021
never used a mod, but since money and spellpower are just a few numbers, they likely are taken and transferred as is from the save to season 3, no matter how you got so rich or powerful. Unless the transfer script was specifically designed to counteract the mod by being able to detect how those numbers are made, which is very very unlikely imho.

BrNexon

May 17, 2024
anyone can tell if transfering save file from s2 to s3 will keep my money and spellpower? im using scrapy mod for those so i could enjoy the story and choices without thniking about those, but i cant fin any mod for season 3
Mate, this game is freaking odd while transferring the saving season file.What version of S2you played? S2-12.1d version s compatible to transfer the saved file to S3 v10.1d( it does have Scrappymod if not download to add on) hope, it ll work. Happy Gaming!

Developers should have to make it more easy for user/fans in this section! Most of fans of Lust Academy game having same issue and they been played stand alone in S2-3. And their shorter version update of S4 was not worth to release but they had released that for their huge fans, followers! hopefully, Bear in the Night-Developers(Bear in Night Developers are dedicatedly fast working team with good cinematography/fine tune rendering/SFX)will release it's S4f version soon, and cease out those lacks in previous version and making the S4 more worth to play.

ShinoSilviu

Nov 18, 2023
Mate, this game is freaking odd while transferring the saving season file.What version of S2you played? S2-12.1d version s compatible to transfer the saved file to S3 v10.1d( it does have Scrappymod if not download to add on) hope, it ll work. Happy Gaming!

Developers should have to make it more easy for user/fans in this section! Most of fans of Lust Academy game having same issue and they been played stand alone in S2-3. And their shorter version update of S4 was not worth to release but they had released that for their huge fans, followers! hopefully, Bear in the Night-Developers(Bear in Night Developers are dedicatedly fast working team with good cinematography/fine tune rendering/SFX)will release it's S4f version soon, and cease out those lacks in previous version and making the S4 more worth to play.
i bought season 1 and 2 on gog, and now i got 3, so those versions

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Yes, the values of the stats get transferred. It does not matter how these values were generated (I'm also using the GOG version)

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
do i miss out on any content if i play Visual novel and not sandbox?
The mini games of course, weekly house competitions and fight club. I don't know if the minotaur will be present in the story, as he is a bonus boss for the fight club. If you beat him, you meet someone who is not part of the story. Also there is a christmas special event, that might be missing. The repeatable sequences with variations might only show one as part of the story.

But when it comes to main story and main chars, all should be present.

Reactions: sc0rps

Justfindmyway

Jan 21, 2022
Lust Academy
Video enhancement mod

This mod improves the overall quality of the game's animations.
It overwrites the native 30fps animations of the game with interpolated 60fps animations.

how ? Thanks to deep-learning processes, trained predictive models can interpolate one "fake" frame next to each native frame.

The result gives a smooth effect on each animations.

I also applied a Denoise/Deblock filter. Some lost details can even be recovered in certain scenes

Here is an example of what you an expect ( ) :

Download links : Mega ;

I didn't inspect each animation in depth , so feel free to report any flaws you find (bugs, video artifacts...)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You can choose the next game on list
pls update for s4!

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021

Greetings, wizards!

It's our weekly DevUpdate coming hot with a dad joke:
What do you call a goblin with an injured leg?
A hobblin' goblin!

1724693210063.png

Jokes and all are great, but let's mix it up with some useful information, shall we?

Here's the list of what we've done in the previous week to bring you back to life:
Finished 72 renders with Gabriella, Samantha and Molly for version 4.3.1
Retouched 78 renders to emphasize their magical atmosphere
Finished 6 amazing 60fps animations for version 4.3.1
Finished basic sound design for version 4.3.1
Finished creating new skins for Character BIO
Started creating delta build for version 4.2.1

That's it for today! Stay tuned for more information, and have a great week!

Sincerely,
Bear in the Night team.

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Lust Academy [S4 v4.2.1d] [Bear in the Night]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Jul 5, 2020
Well, there is also the fact that the devs have been blueballing us with Dakota for around 2 seasons now. I have a feeling she has become a fan favourite simply because of all the built up tease. That, and ice queen goth girl types are always welcome.
The whole third season was a blue ball fest. All of the new girls got absolutely nothing and we got throwaway scenes with rando girls lol.

illogicallity

Jun 22, 2023
Gallery Unlock Script

Description: A simple gallery unlock script. Just place it in the game folder and everything should be unlocked.
Game version: Season 2, 3 and 4
Season 1 hasn't been tested but from what I've seen in the code, it should work as well.

Download: MEGA

Python:
# Use this unlock script at your own risk.
# https://f95zone.to/threads/.69272/post-10469289

# Start the deal with the devil
init 666 python:
    # Make sure the replay scenes are clickable
    if not gallery_picks is None:
        for gallery_item in gallery_picks:
            if gallery_item not in mp.gallery:
                unlock_gallery(gallery_item)
Can you update this? Breaks the current version when used

colombeen

Modder
Jul 16, 2021
Can you update this? Breaks the current version when used
What issue are you experiencing exactly? I've tested this on the latest version that's available on F95 and I don't have any issues... And I guess that if it would break the game, that I would have received a lot more messages...

3.80 star(s) 168 Votes