Joratox

Sep 1, 2018
go to settings and you can enable/disable lgtbq options.
If you'd read the post I replied too, you'd see that lgbtq was already enabled, as in my case. I think it was some sort of bad save import from s2 to s3, then no matter what settings you have, since those 2 characters are already girls, you are not given the option again to choose futa/girl (in s3 I mean). But you can change it in the console and fix it.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Use a download manager like JDownloader to avoid third party downloads when using the file links in the main post.
The game files themselves are clean.

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021

Well, hello there!

Looks like you've stumbled across our weekly DevUpdate, and we'd like to share a silly little dad joke with you:
What's a mermaid's favourite part of the playground?
The sea saw!

1724081395293.png

But, as always, we tend to combine jokes with useful information, like the news about the latest release!

Read more about Lust Academy season 4 version 4.2.1b:
and don't forget to check out the list of what we've done in the previous week:
Finished 72 renders with Samantha, Dacota and Victoria for version 4.3.1
Retouched 77 renders to maximize their magical atmosphere
Finished 4 amazing 60fps animations for version 4.3.1
Finished dialogues for three more storylines for version 4.3.1
Almost finished proofreading v.4.2.1 for delta

That's it for today! Stay tuned for more information and releases, and have a great week!

Sincerely,
Bear in the Night team.

freddygonzo

Apr 26, 2024
What's with the catalysts?
In season 3, the blue combat bolt one inflicts like 80-90% damage to my own stamina bar, while the minotaur receives 0 most of the time. No matter if the concentration is full or partially.
My Combat Bolt is currently at 267.
I guess training the stun spell is more helpful to receive less unfair crit damage by the mino. No idea if the stun chance actually improves by spellpower. I guess not?

Looks like you really have to stop at 100% concentration to prevent a backfire. Somehow worked better for me another time later.

Last edited:

zandervon

Apr 1, 2021
It's a bit more complicated than that. The devs make polls sometimes on the Patreon page. This provides a few insights, but nothing totally conclusive.

For example, back in march, before Season 3 ended, there was a poll about choosing between six characters the ones you wanted more content with. Here are the results : Dakota 554 votes, Haley 477, Ashley 371, Samantha 310, Grace 222 and Gabriella 137.

Dakota had the lead and Haley was second, probably because lots of people want more content with Dakota while Haley has been there since the beginning. So, there is a strong Haley following, no surprise here, and players want more of her, but apparently also want something new, involving Dakota.

Note that there are no global polls involving ALL characters, only polls with characters being roughly in the same "category"(there is another poll involving MILF characters, for example, with Victoria and Sabrina at the lead, and a third one for the new students appearing in season 3, led by June and Eva). We could compare votes, and discover that Victoria got the most compared to everyone in every poll (585 votes), but since there has been no global poll, yet, it's difficult to make something from that.

Also, some characters were left out of the polls, likely because their place in the storyline changed (Lily for example) and they're no longer around to fool with, or because the devs and the most contributing patreons - who have additional voting power - talked about them in the backroom and felt they had to be set aside.

razzy87

Apr 9, 2022
Dakota had the lead and Haley was second, probably because lots of people want more content with Dakota while Haley has been there since the beginning. So, there is a strong Haley following, no surprise here, and players want more of her, but apparently also want something new, involving Dakota.
Well, there is also the fact that the devs have been blueballing us with Dakota for around 2 seasons now. I have a feeling she has become a fan favourite simply because of all the built up tease. That, and ice queen goth girl types are always welcome.

goochklok

Feb 6, 2019
Man the models and renders are fantastic, the world itself is pretty solid and the story isn't too bad either. But christ I keep coming back to this every few updates and I can never get past the dialogue. I realize it's probably a case of english not being the devs first language and I get it but the dialogue is incredibly stiff. Especially during intimate scenes and it just takes me out of it. Game's got some solid scenes but I can't bring myself to keep trudging through the text.

Reactions: sn0wB4ll

freddygonzo

Apr 26, 2024
I have never seen this 'active catalyst' icon appear. Just finished latest version. Can beat the Minotaur with no potions but have never been offered the ability to use the very expensive catalysts... ongoing sandbox bug or skill issue?
catalyst.gif
A catalyst could blend too well with the environment while inactive, but these should be there on the right.
I've started the series recently, so no idea if some older versions could have messed up something during season transfers. I purchased only the blue CB catalyst which was enough to beat the bull during S3 once. For all the other duels and the JF tournament, increasing only CB spellpower is really enough as well.

PapaSnabes1

Feb 15, 2020
Bear in the Night -
Found a weird typo that I thought you might be interested in. During Season 2, while interrogating Beatrice in the dungeon for the first time, when you ask about the Overlord, you say this -

1724283166098.png

Not sure I wanna know what it means to "coppurt" something, but sounds worse and more menacing than corrupt!

• Haha
Reactions: Ahchi and zandervon

docixe

Jan 31, 2021
anyone know how to unlock Leona's second outfit? says to finish Divine Pleasure with her. is this the event with all the house leaders? That was a long time ago

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021

We’re happy to announce that Lust Academy Season 3 is officially live on !

1724420855926.png

After receiving requests from our amazing community, we’ve made it happen — Season 3 is here. But that’s not all! Along with the release of Season 3, we’re also launching Forbidden Fantasies DLC that will take your Lust Academy experience to the next level.

Thank you for your continued support and enthusiasm.

Check it out now on and join us as our girls take on this new adventure there!

Best regards,
The Bear in the Night Studio Team

ZHDarkstar

Feb 1, 2021
anyone know how to unlock Leona's second outfit? says to finish Divine Pleasure with her. is this the event with all the house leaders? That was a long time ago
Click on the door in your bedroom that looks like it leads to a closet. I forget at what point in Season 3 that door enables Divine Pleasure though.

3.80 star(s) 168 Votes