Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I had the same problem, got failure messages. After restarting the game it worked.
I think the "fail" messages appears when a file was already created and the game itself is sitting on it, keeping it open.
So if it works once, don't try again :)

RobLocksley

Oct 7, 2023
I tried to transfer save from S3 to S4 but they keep notice - fail. But after I get S4 and open it for the 1st time, I can successfully transfer save from S3 ? [...]
Go to load in part three and select to transfer it to part four, and then start part four and start new game and it'll ask if you want the savefile.

Dogola

Oct 27, 2017
What is this broken crap with the fights and spells randomly hitting the MC instead of the enemy? Not like it matters in these 2 fights so far where it doesn't matter if you win or lose, but still super annoying.

Reactions: Kennywest15

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
Well, just finished the first episode of season 4. And also encountered the first time the transfer save didn't work, but second time was flawless.

But the intro of S4 is amazing! Love the erotic scenes. And really looking forward to the rest of the season playing sandbox again. Credits to Bear in the night.

xSkellington

Apr 23, 2022
I just finished season 2 and downloaded season 3. But i didnt see a option like transfer your files to season 3. I transfered my season 1 files into season 2 tho. What should i do ? I cant play from beggining

RobLocksley

Oct 7, 2023
I just finished season 2 and downloaded season 3. But i didnt see a option like transfer your files to season 3. I transfered my season 1 files into season 2 tho. What should i do ? I cant play from beggining
Go to load in part three and select to transfer it to part four, and then start part four and start new game and it'll ask if you want the savefile.
        "Cant"predates 'cant' and differs, like 'wont' predates "won't" and differs but means basically opposite; please use proper punctuation to remain clear.

Kennywest15

Apr 26, 2017
What is this broken crap with the fights and spells randomly hitting the MC instead of the enemy? Not like it matters in these 2 fights so far where it doesn't matter if you win or lose, but still super annoying.
I have the same problem.

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
I would like to add a banner for the game to my signature to show my support. I have played the game since release and love it. Where can I get a banner for Samantha?

BrNexon

May 17, 2024
What's new/interesting in S4 v4.1.1d ? Why the file less than 300 MB. Seems, there s nothing much play in this update! Devs.made it released this short version for fans only,right? There s some lack in previous version of this game,hope developers should make the story more stronger with bit realistic! Never seen MC s doing any shopping with girls or gifting and having lunch or dinner in dormerity or outside:) there should be much romantic lewd scence between MC and Victoria. She s another gorgeous character in Game! To making Lewd scenes more realistic, girls must be squirting and during penetrating there must be natural frictional fluids ozing out! But all Lewd scenes looks like dry humping! Make it bit more realistic!

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
What's new/interesting in S4 v4.1.1d ? Why the file less than 300 MB. Seems, there s nothing much play in this update! Devs.made it released this short version for fans only,right? There s some lack in previous version of this game,hope developers should make the story more stronger with bit realistic! Never seen MC s doing any shopping with girls or gifting and having lunch or dinner in dormerity or outside:) there should be much romantic lewd scence between MC and Victoria. She s another gorgeous character in Game! To making Lewd scenes more realistic, girls must be squirting and during penetrating there must be natural frictional fluids ozing out! But all Lewd scenes looks like dry humping! Make it bit more realistic!
To be honest you are not forced to play the game. And there was a lewd scene with Sabrina and Leona. Not Victoria. Season 3 started the same way. See it as an introduction of the new season.

But still, play it or leave it is up to you.

Reactions: Nemo56

BrNexon

May 17, 2024
To be honest you are not forced to play the game. And there was a lewd scene with Sabrina and Leona. Not Victoria. Season 3 started the same way. See it as an introduction of the new season.

But still, play it or leave it is up to you.
Bingo! Thanks for replying. Well, my Point s to making bit more realistic the Game. When, developers doing lot of hard and good work in this Game why not lil bit work to making it more realistic! still wondering, why developers didn't make much Lewd scenes in between MC & Victoria? Is there less fans of gorgeous Victoria? Or developers never like Victoria(MGC)to showings up her sexual potential? She s most gorgeous and having beautiful eyes.. hopefully, that lack must be filled with much love and romance-c-intimacy in S4.Bingo! Thumps up! Taste the thunder:)

Reactions: Jafo
3.80 star(s) 168 Votes