heplo

May 31, 2019
when i scanned the folders of the MEGA download it showed me a maleware warning for Occamy.AA, dunno whats up with that, cansomebody else confirm this? or was it a falsepositive?

YumiKoga

Jul 19, 2017
It's not letting me do anything with Liara. I use the virtual headset and then nothing, she's just silent until legion and bad end..

JaegerMister

Jun 28, 2020
Is there Jack/Shepard exclusivity route? If not, I'll pass. Jack was my favorite romance in ME. Tali being a close second, but yeah, Jack trumps all.

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
Is there Jack/Shepard exclusivity route? If not, I'll pass. Jack was my favorite romance in ME. Tali being a close second, but yeah, Jack trumps all.
You'll want to pass.

Jack is my girl too, and what happens to her in this game actually pissed me off.

JAvatar

Mar 9, 2018
I'm a little upset you can't play this game paragon.
Older version, you could, but the creator felt that since we're playing the clone and not The Commander, and were working to undermine/haremize the crew, it didn't make sense.

But some leaveover is still there (like hugging Tali).

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
The game's English translation is not perfect. There's a lot of grammatical errors here and there and there are still some Russian in some places.

JaegerMister

Jun 28, 2020
You'll want to pass.

Jack is my girl too, and what happens to her in this game actually pissed me off.
Thanks for the warning my dude, good lookin' out. I love Jack, anything that mistreats her can fuck right off into the void. Well, turns out there's no fist bump emoji so *virtual brofist*

polycentric

Donor
Mar 26, 2019
The game's English translation is not perfect. There's a lot of grammatical errors here and there and there are still some Russian in some places.
Yeah, and it's funnier than hell. Half the charm of this game is the poorly-translated Russian and it makes everyone sound, at least in my head, like a 007-movie villain.

But that's probably not everyone's thing...

Kangarat

Jun 10, 2020
when i scanned the folders of the MEGA download it showed me a maleware warning for Occamy.AA, dunno whats up with that, cansomebody else confirm this? or was it a falsepositive?
Defender reports Occamy.AA for me too, so it's not just you.

kringemaster

Jan 29, 2018
So I was trying to play this, but i couldnt get past either Garrus' mission or the first one with cerberus troops. I click on all of them but it always says I failed?

Mike11138

Jul 24, 2017
My anti-virus quarantined this game due to it having potentially unwanted behavior , Is it safe to restore it?

botaniq_1

Mar 28, 2020
How the fuck do i have to avoid liara's diary bad ending in this idiot game? No matter how many times i try to play it is allways a bad end. Do i miss a single click or do i chose a single dialogue option wich is not considered as the right one? What is the point of adding bad ends in the game without hints how to play?

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes