Haast

Mar 19, 2018
Are reviews correct that this game is buggy as hell and contains malware ?
When I played it I had almost no faults at all, I dont really remember any, and the "Malware" is false positives, unless they are using weird sources, my virus checker had no issues, and malwarebytes detects no issues.

Reactions: Mr.JTA and ADG1234

makmaru619

May 25, 2019
Holy Jesus, as a die hard fan of the original trilogy, I hoped someone will create a VN and today not only did I find a VN but also found out it was completed like 3 years ago...I'm gonna play the shit of this this weekend.

Reactions: manobota

PrinceCydon

Apr 16, 2020
MalwareBytes keeps flagging the .exe as malware. I downloaded the game from Kosmos' patreon. Is there something wrong with the game, or is it a false positive?

MKDude

Jun 9, 2017
Game is kinda crap. The models are ugly, there's a lot of NTR, the game is possibly malware...just don't download. Just pray someone better makes a Mass Effect parody.

• Haha
Reactions: ADG1234

HalfdeadKiller

Jan 25, 2019
Here is a potiential fix for version 1.0 of Lust Affect. It contains a recompiled exe using a decompiled version of the game, should be free of any false positives and viruses since it's a clean build. If you want to use it for the peace of mind the option is available, otherwise continue using whichever trusted exe you have.

The main fix is the files in the game folder. Replace game.rpy and game.rpyc with those and it should fix the issue with the shooting minigame. In two tests I've done on two different minigames it has worked as intended.

RvWCaboose

Oct 21, 2017
Does anyone have a (Futa) Femshep FULL GALLERY save? Thanks in advance! (I'm pretty sure she's a Futa)

Last edited:

dantes0

Oct 20, 2017
how do I find the diary? and why is there a lot of days in the game and not enough content? are there games with the same heroes?

setting55

Apr 22, 2021
У кого была проблема с боем, не могу дозвониться. Всех убиваю, но все равно выдает, что не справились.

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
Hey guys, I have found this neat little guide. It gave me the harem ending. The names are sometimes off, I am guessing it is somehow translated badly maybe from Russian, but it gets the job done, I could use it without any issues. With this, the game is a MUST for any ME fan. :)

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
We have a thread here if you have any questions, feedback or requests!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
Game is kinda crap. The models are ugly, there's a lot of NTR, the game is possibly malware...just don't download. Just pray someone better makes a Mass Effect parody.
Getting to this game very late lol but I saw a few reviews also mentioned NTR-is it avoidable or nah?
Would appreciate anyone’s time. Love me some Mass Effect but not worth the NTR-worth the wandering around/bugginess/possible malware(Have really good programs to detect and remove it if so) of the game lol but not that

Feb 18, 2020
Here is a potiential fix for version 1.0 of Lust Affect. It contains a recompiled exe using a decompiled version of the game, should be free of any false positives and viruses since it's a clean build. If you want to use it for the peace of mind the option is available, otherwise continue using whichever trusted exe you have.

The main fix is the files in the game folder. Replace game.rpy and game.rpyc with those and it should fix the issue with the shooting minigame. In two tests I've done on two different minigames it has worked as intended.
Does this fix the Liara diary mission? since I can't even find the diary.

Edit: Okay found out through reading the comments that it only happens during the bad ending so... how the hell do I keep the real Shepard from escaping the cryo?

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 22 Votes