beezus

Oct 30, 2019
Sorta full save I found. Three scenes are missing. I downloaded from the patreon, i hope my computer saw the malware if there was any.

Honestly the game is buggy and hot garbage, I would not download/play. Just giving this here cus it was relatively hard to find.

seekerjf

Mar 10, 2018
Can't seem to download the .exe file to launch the game, but everything else is there. I think it has to due with the malware being reported by my computer. Any fixes available?

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
Can't seem to download the .exe file to launch the game, but everything else is there. I think it has to due with the malware being reported by my computer. Any fixes available?
Maybe try the compressed version? I had no problems with that one. Well, the game was still terrible and full of game breaking bugs, but it is playable without a virus warning.

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
Might be the link your getting it from, all I know is Malwarebytes has no issues with my copy I got from here, NOPY I think, was a long time ago

seekerjf

Mar 10, 2018
Maybe try the compressed version? I had no problems with that one. Well, the game was still terrible and full of game breaking bugs, but it is playable without a virus warning.
The compressed version seems to be working, thx.
Might be the link your getting it from, all I know is Malwarebytes has no issues with my copy I got from here, NOPY I think, was a long time ago
I tried out all the full game links and the .exe file was always a problem, but the compressed version seems to be working.

jeffrey1667

Jan 27, 2018
Ok, so I suffer from visual spatial memory issues, meaning that puzzles are incredibly difficult for me. Can't even do the first puzzle. Any guide or whatever for the puzzles?

TBB2108

Apr 29, 2020
did my thingy...
Lust Affect v1.0 Skunked (660MB*)
*compressed by reducing image quality slightly

Win/Linux/Mac: - -

any way i could get a nopy link for that?

hellsclaw557

Apr 27, 2020
Cheats:
Lust Affect Cheats
ren=100 -Renegade
par=100 -Paragon
mon=50000 -Money
ez=x 10000 -Ezo

Influence
samara_otn = xxx
tali_otn = xxx
susi_otn = xxx (susie = EDI)
miranda_otn = xxx
liara_otn = xxx
jack_otn = xxx
aria_otn = xxx
garrus_otn = xxx
joker_otn = xxx
ashley_otn = xxx
kasumi_otn = xxx
diana_otn = xxx
samantha_otn = xxx
grunt_otn = xxx
xxx being the number
where does one find the console?

hellsclaw557

Apr 27, 2020
Was short but enjoyable, I look forward to this going forward, there was still some buggy Russian in the Eng version and I guess nobody pm'd him to offer translation assistance, maybe that is why he left...

For console:
Influence
samara_otn = xxx
tali_otn = xxx
susi_otn = xxx (susie = EDI)
same for miranda, liara, jack, aria, garrus, joker, ashley, kasumi, diana
im sturggling to enable/access the console doe sanyone know how to do it

Reactions: ShadowKen
3.50 star(s) 22 Votes