estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.9.1
Size 978 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Updated my android port, can't get on the main page.

onixfury

Sep 20, 2020
View attachment 1478043

Overview:
Welcome to Lust Age young aspirant! Here you will find all kinds of girls who want to meet you (no kidding!). But... What is Lust Age Keisi? I'm glad you asked me, aspirant!
Lust Age it's a FREE adult VN Dating-Sim-Sandbox game with RPG aspects and features.

Thread Updated: 2022-06-17
Release Date: 2022-06-17
Developer: Keisi F95zone - - -
Censored: No
Version: LA's short Game - 0.9.1 Public
Language: English / Spanish
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - -
Mac: MEGA - - -
Others: -
COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

LA's short Game

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1159378 View attachment 1159380 View attachment 1159384 View attachment 1159387 View attachment 1234654 View attachment 1159388 View attachment 1234647 View attachment 1159392 View attachment 1234652 View attachment 1159395 View attachment 1234645 View attachment 1159398 View attachment 1234650 View attachment 1159407
pretty good game, looking forward to new updates

Bse

Aug 1, 2019
The Patrol mini games are too fast. And dont make much sense , Really 3 sec and you lost because you did not shild and slow time and even them you can lost. How did this make sense? ok 4 sec and you not klich any icon you lost. ???? nope thx but no thx... bye

Nddnddif

Nov 13, 2021
Question PLEASE HELP!!: so I’m in the rank quest “welcomed” and I’m supposed to talk to Anna in the morning, but She is mad at me and I can’t talk to her. I can’t make a bracelet to raise her mood because I can’t go to the forest to get cotton. Is there anything I can do or am I going to have to restart the whole thing?

Reactions: praqueperguntas
Apr 2, 2018
Question PLEASE HELP!!: so I’m in the rank quest “welcomed” and I’m supposed to talk to Anna in the morning, but She is mad at me and I can’t talk to her. I can’t make a bracelet to raise her mood because I can’t go to the forest to get cotton. Is there anything I can do or am I going to have to restart the whole thing?
Having the exact same problem, I assume they're not supposed to be able to get angry yet and this is a bug...

Edit: Also, how do I get access to the codes? It says they're free on the discord but I can't seem to join it...

Last edited:

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Please post a damn guide! I have not been able to find a single damn pee scene in the game when I have it enabled!

Reactions: darlic

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Please post a damn guide! I have not been able to find a single damn pee scene in the game when I have it enabled!
I too have difficulties on keeping track of these scenes, unfortunately, there isn't a valid guide for them.
Moreover, the best watersports scene that is present in the game (IMO) requires you to play on hard mode, which sucks big time

If you want a quick guide, most of the scenes happen in the manor's bathroom (mc peeks at the girls peeing), and the scene I mentioned happens at the tavern (talk to the girl that stays in the outside, can't remember her name)

x2d3

Aug 12, 2022
Very good NSFW game intesting and funny story, good animated scenes and great scenes.

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
How do I get pee scenes other than peeking at the toilet?
I only know of a single scene that doesn't solely involve voyeurism: enable hard mode (there's no other way to see it, I know it sucks), visit the tavern, and talk to the girl close to the tables on the outside

Pr0man

Jul 23, 2017
ngl this games hard mode kind of sounds like hell to play through more a management simulator than a dating sim
Well, a "hard mode" is supposed to be harder than what the base game offers - I absolutely get that - but the way it's done here is totally overdoing it.

The "rewards" for playing on it are basically non-existent, it extends the grind for any resource to massive stretches compared to the normal mode, but worst of all is that if you don't plan around carefully and use your timeslots as efficiently as possible, you get punished severely.
This comes from someone who enjoyed the previous hard mode iterations, I even enjoyed this hard mode, up until the point the cursed twins enter the mansion, at which point it turned into frustration. By then you will struggle to fill the timeslots with any activity that isn't related to any of the girls. It makes progression in side characters a massive chore, so your best bet is to finish them as early as possible so you can focus again on spending time with the main girls, and it all just boils down to needless micromanagement at that point.

The entire thing just feels like it was playtested for an hour tops and then given a pass to be implemented, because the entire thing doesn't mesh well at all the further you progress into the story.

Reactions: ivo12345

fasteddie

Aug 19, 2016
LustAge-0.9.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Game is getting complicated.. what the hell is this new image in.. It's hard to tell what new content there is anymore. Also what is the point in 0.9.1 after waiting all this time doesn't seem to be any new content.

Game seems to be broken also Arwen is at level 5 for her Trust but the achievement is not unlocked. What the hell is up with this update there is NOTHING new.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 64 Votes