Wigsa

Jun 3, 2021
I'm having a problem with the quest "experiment... failed", because in my save, tali's confidence is at lvl 5 and the game asks for lvl 4. how can i fix? I already changed it in a save editor and it didn't work

Deejeey

Sep 11, 2020
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'images/interfaz/minijuegos/capturarmoons/capmhpiabosque.png'>:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 569, in execute_call_screen
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Deejeey

Sep 11, 2020
Keisi please, can you make it more obvious what stat bars are maxed for girls.
right now alina is level 5 max for all 3 stats but i can bring the love and lust bars to full with potions... i cant tell if the max is 5 or not anymore, or potions are buggy.

Reactions: Doom Marine

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
during the intro you can max dex and int by investigating during danny shower , passing, looking a a door then investigate again ... and again ...and again :X
not sure it should be that way ^^
edit : correction, i dropped it at 100 in each, it was funny 5min but i got fed up :X

Last edited:
Mar 22, 2020
I'm restarting the game due to recent changes but am unable to view the accreditation choice for "Historian". It flashes on the screen then the page moved on before I can read it. The others pause at the end of the accreditation description.
Has anyone got details of what the "Historian" mode does?

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Why do the characters all act like the MC is moving to another country or something? He even says that it's only a half of an hour away.

adadfg.png

logros13

Jan 17, 2018
I'm restarting the game due to recent changes but am unable to view the accreditation choice for "Historian". It flashes on the screen then the page moved on before I can read it. The others pause at the end of the accreditation description.
screenshot:

Edit: missed how old the post was but I guess it might still be useful for other people...

Wolfdragon20

Nov 8, 2021
ít's easy mode

Reactions: paxogre

yummycandy

May 10, 2021
I don't really know, if i should continue to play this game.
It has a really good base, a good background story and also a good start (even its not that great). But the further it gets, it more feels like a lesbian game with an attached guy. You are only there to be the errand boy and if the guy gets the chance to fuck Maria the 20nd time, he still backs out? The teasing is by far over the top. Even "new" girls are mentioning the orgies at first and of couse, you cannot take part on them. It feels really, that there is more lesbian story parts than you'll get to speak something about romance or sex as the mc. The teasing gets that worse, that i even want to skip every 2nd dialogue. Same when talking to Maria. She and the MC are always talking about how much they will fuck each other and what happens? Nothing. Thats funny until the 5th time, but after that its only annoying. And yes, i get why Anna behaves like she does and why Maria is like herself. Even its only the idea.

I dont write that as Review, because maybe the author intended something with the whole story so far. I know an other game, where teasing is intended, because the boss said that to all other the girls, but that had a reason, which you could get. And you didnt had to play half of the game and get discouraged, to play further.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I stopped being so excited about this game it seems to have gone off on a tangent with a few things to fight than it's over with. that was what the entirety of new stuff was. Scenes for peeing is fucking impossible to find unless you want to waste real life days to find a single new scene as the HINT system fucking sucks. So the current CG impossible to find.. the game went from a VN to some sort of hunt enemies but you don't gain anything from it. the progress in the game went to shit.

Yurii33

Nov 12, 2022
Played on normal and made it to the part where you pick a mythic girl like a pokemon, but I can't go on any further.
I liked the concept and the girls, but the mc is the most annoying thing ever. What broke me was the tenth time he said, "I can't complain." Bitch, you were complaining the whole time. The mc has to be literally forced into half of the sexual encounters, and the other half of the time the girls have to insistently beg him for it until he reluctantly gives in. I don't remember ever seeing a single shred of initiative from the mc.

I don't mind not being invited to the orgies. I don't mind the girls getting it on amongst themselves. I don't mind the girls being dominant and pushing for sex. What I hate is that the mc is just a dick attached to a whole lot of nothing.

At first, I thought that I knew what the author was going for. The mc starts out as the arch-duke of passivity, but as he spends time with the sex-crazed girls, he opens up a little and changes. Nope. None of that. The game tries to hint at change but I haven't actually seen it. Someone, please take the idea of what this game might have been behind the barn and shoot it so I can stop thinking about it.

Tristan Robert

Nov 3, 2019
Just downloaded the game and since I've logged in to see «spoiler: tailoring» I'm writing this comment

First impression for me is pretty great: I see a lot of thought was put into the game (or probably just good designer app bought?), Start pics are a little blurry and some appearing images/main screen animations freeze a little. Homeowner, it doesn't ruin mood and humour of game (really creative name input btw)

But as a newbie that likes to play "fresh & new" story I don't like to remake choices or play from start again unless I've deleted game everywhere and decided to come back after some time to check what's new. So it's crucial to me to know more about start professions. It'd be good if each item show non disappearing info so I could click on "tailoring" or "businessman" to know if I'll have ability to create dresses unique only to tailoring or will I be able to use my persuasive skills attained from business to convince girls and talk them into something.

Well, then there won't be as much "unique touch" as it was when image was appearing anew when cursor went into item (same as in start menu) but clicks can provide more info
So one click show general info, click on special trait will show _a little more_ specific what it will implement (it's good to have something unknown to explore but at least a warning "will it lead to dramatic changes or not, will there be possibilities to change" would be appreciated)
And probably add a white hide button somewhere in the corner if player would like to see surroundings

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
v0.11.0 public release!

Download:
  • PC (Win/Linux): -
  • MAC: -
  • ANDROID:
  • Android note: Remember to make a backup of your save files -> delete the old version -> unzip the new one.
v0.11.0 changelog
- REWORK: GUI -
  • All relevant changes have been made to the progression bars in the game.
  • Some icons have been resized to have the correct resolution (HD).
  • Rework finished.

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
Is the hard mode fixed yet? The last time I played this the dev made hard mode unplayable by giving you minus points for ignoring the girls.

Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
does this have pregnancy yet? There is 2 tag locations and one location lists pregnancy, one doesn't. So can someone confirm this for me please?

Reactions: Star_glider

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
" new pee texture. "

this Dev ain't fucking around..

so let's cut all the BS aside and talk real here, how do I unlock everything in the game as if I played on the hardest difficulty, which cheat code or game files do I need to open and access to do so?

Reactions: nomjik11
4.00 star(s) 64 Votes