molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Has this game improved any at all? After version .08 it turned into some other completely different game.. and that game was so damn unfinished it was no longer even fun to play. Now it sounds like a complete rework of the game into I don't even know what game it is anymore from change log. Also guide was broken and it was impossible to find a single girl peeing except the one in the bathroom.

At .09 I quit playing it as it seemed dev did not even know what game he was creating anymore. So has it improved and finally decided what the hell it wants to be or is it still a mish mash of who knows what.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Lust Age 0.11.0
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices (when multiple)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
Mega
Updated my Android port to 0.11.0

KayalDraknys

Nov 19, 2020
So, the side quest "Reconstruction" tells me to talk to Maria to upgrade buildings....but she has no option to upgrade buildings. I've tried talking to everyone, but no luck. What am I missing?

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
So, looking through the changelogs, it doesn't look like this game ever added the "play as Lisapi and do lesbian stuff as her" feature that the dev talked about in a patreon post when Lisapi's Adventures got cancelled (too soon imo.) So unless I've read the changelogs wrong and it was implemented, my interest in this game is dwindling.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think what personally frustrates me more than the MC flip-flopping between this odd combo of "herbivore male that loves these girls but doesn't want to fuck them" and "gigachad pervo cracking somehow-effective sex jokes," is just how often you get these moments and teases of "Oh, heehee!" All of us girls are totally into each other and are down for lesbian sex all the time!" Except from what I've played so far (up to the point where you have to build the room for the alchemist catgirl) you don't really get to see enough of that to make it hot.
I've unlocked the "Mabel's special request" scene for Mona, which is hot in concept but ends far too quickly, and seen Vanessa/Lady Lust showing you the orgy at the refuge while she's controlling your dream, which the overall situation is too "unpleasant" (and non-repeatable) to really get any enjoyment out of. I'm not sure if there's something else I'm missing that I'd just need to play more of the game to find, but I'm really not sure if I can play much more of the vaguely-unrewarding grind that the game centers around. (Especially on hard mode which is annoyingly-necessary to actually get all of the game's content.)
I hate to compare games, but Peerless Lust has a similar-enough set-up to this game (male protag building a harem with no real involvement with other dudes) and that has like... wayyy better "lesbian" stuff going on, despite most of the girls in that not even expressing any interest in other women before the MC's wacky sex demon powers of "girls in my harem also love each other" kicks in.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Man this game is so much fun and definitely my cup of tea but sadly the animations are hella laggy for me because of my weak ass laptop :cry: Guess I can't really continue even tho I want to.

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
is there a reason achievement or new quests info you get whenever it's something new, never go the fuck away?

it just stays on the right of the screen blocking but not fully the other icons (like map)

"a big flute - raise mable trust to 5" ............ ye I fucking get it, but why does it have to stay on the screen until I get the next one? why don't these go away after a few seconds?

also, why doesn't the game have a menu at the bot? most games have these options like "skip" or whatever, in this one I have to press the ctrl key, is there a way to enable these options?

KayalDraknys

Nov 19, 2020
So can anyone give me a hint as to how to unlock this last achievement I'm missing?

"Exploration - Changes..."

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
No clue if these were ever solved, but here's a list of typos a found... While playing v0.4.0
Yeah, been saving them and forgot to upload them.

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Done!
Typos:
I want to clarify I take screencaps from funny lines too, and I tend to separate them from the typos ones.
But the typos became so many that these got lost, and I just wasn't willing to go through each one to clean them up (they were over 150 images)
At some point I gave up pressing "S" realizing I was repeating myself.
Or rather, the errors kept repeating themselves, like how so many type "there" "their" and "they're" interchangeable.

I tend to take these as a form of non monetary way to support an indie author in their project. THis is not done out of maliciousness at all.

MattRodri

Apr 29, 2018
Question... How do I get enough proof of trust to do the secondary quest that involves upgrading the manor/tavern/refuge? Because when I end the first reconstruction quest that upgrades the shop and the other thing I end up with 5 less of what I should have... Unless I forgot something.

Last edited:

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
In the hard mode, there was stated that MC had to spend time with the girls from time to time.

If one's quest is complete, does MC still have to spend time with them too...???

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
Anyone purified a Moonstar with Enya in Hard mode...???

There are only 1 usable option with Enya.

And why purification perk is only with Suna...??

MattRodri

Apr 29, 2018
Anyone purified a Moonstar with Enya in Hard mode...???

There are only 1 usable option with Enya.

And why purification perk is only with Suna...??
for that i found out something that might be better.. as soon as you enter combat with the moonstar you activate Enya's power and click on the moonstar once and then when you do that start spamming the enter button because for some reason if you do that it treats the enter button as clicks. only found out yesterday and it pretty much got me around that headache.

4.00 star(s) 64 Votes