zeraligator

May 25, 2018
Interactive world: Explore +10 locations.
+5 main girls and +5 secondary girls.
SFX and BGM for a better experience!
Easy (No RPG, just enjoy the reading), normal, and hard mode.
Different quality of life features (map, journal/quest system, etc.).
Do you want to repeat an unlocked scene? Talk to your girl and ask her!
Girls with different types of attractive bodies and their own personalities always with their perverted side (you are in LUST age)!
+ 50 achievements (each achievement is rewarded with an exclusive image!).
+ 10000 renders (scenes, poses, backgrounds).
+ 700 animated scenes (lewd scenes, girls' introductions, poses).​
Shouldn't that be 5+, 700+ etc.?

B00G1E

Jan 17, 2021
Nice game and all that but pretty flimsy story tbh (you must not give in to lust but we all are going to constantly blue ball and tease you but Don't you dare Give in to lust oh and we wont actually give you any useful advice UNTIL its needed for the story even if thats totally stupid reasoning).

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
Not sure if this is how it's suposse to be but after I unlocked Alina, Myra, Maria and Tali in quick succession the girls started to get mad at me in HM which was because since I didn't have time to be with all the girls everyday which I thought was okey but for some reason Alina, Myra and Maria don't seem to get mood points. So just wondering if I'm missing something or do I just need to keep seeing them so they don't loose mood until I progress them far enough to get mood points?

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Lust Age 0.12.0
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices (when multiple)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
Mega
Updated my Android port to 0.12

Psykoman1978

Mar 21, 2022
can you chose who you want to be with (raise they stats and ignore the one´s i don´t want) or are they forced on us?

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
can you chose who you want to be with (raise they stats and ignore the one´s i don´t want) or are they forced on us?
I'd say their forced far as I can tell you have to be involved with all the main girls since the setting is basically that the world is being invaded by some fog thingy that appears at night so people have to be indoor at that time or die pretty much. So the MC is forced to take in girls who don't have a house and you have to progress in the different girls to progress the game. The side girls are semi-optional I'd say.

Psykoman1978

Mar 21, 2022
I'd say their forced far as I can tell you have to be involved with all the main girls since the setting is basically that the world is being invaded by some fog thingy that appears at night so people have to be indoor at that time or die pretty much. So the MC is forced to take in girls who don't have a house and you have to progress in the different girls to progress the game. The side girls are semi-optional I'd say.
yeah i got the forced feeling while i meet maria it´s a shame i don´t know why it´s always the MC is the hero the champ the man but a whimp when it comes to woman
i deleted it

Pmaxi

May 12, 2021
Can someone post the hard(brave) mode save from 0.11? I stopped at it but I lost my saves when I formatted my pc, I don't know if it's allowed to post public saves or if the site has a private chat, but please, help...

DeeCanon

Mar 12, 2018
so i'm playing the "easy mode" and one of the requirements for completing the specialization quest is gather 5 of a material....but you dont gain materials so it's actually impossible to complete the quest

-edit- using the material cheat was the only way to get it done

Last edited:

Mudila321

Feb 9, 2021
seriously.. I didn't notice that when downloading from "uploadhaven" I get version 0.10.0... I almost finished the game, now it needs to start over.. This game is great, of course, but it's a pity that if I start from where I finished with the old version, I might miss some of the content..

Branfa25

Jun 22, 2021
It is a very entertaining game, they have put effort into it, if you have a while to play a game +18 or are interested, this is very good

Reactions: f3rf
4.00 star(s) 64 Votes