molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Game is going downhill fast. Impossible to fucking find scenes as Guide is shit in the game.. single pee scene in bathroom that is fucking it. The game has gone off on a nothing to fucking do after getting corruption down to 0%. Can't find a single damn new scene so fucking did the same boring shit again for a while and just quit on the damn game right now.

What fucking happened we use to get some real new content but lately it's not even worth playing and has a shit guide system. Has some bull shit that says see new scene in 8.. whatever the fuck that means and I don't even care because the same boring repeat grind for nothing is just that boring.

It is like the damn story went into hiatus and the updates have useless content.. As well as hidden fucking scenes you will never find like the pee scenes.. intentionally hidden to try to keep your damn interest.. well news flash it's not it's making me get sick of the game itself. It is like watching a one piece anime 5 minutes of a fight scene 25 minutes of boring talking shit.

Reactions: Paka

Craigdon97

May 27, 2022
just finished new version, love the new girl, still hoping parica moves in at some point also vennessa too, im sure she aint really a bad person

sonicfan

Nov 7, 2019
Review: Let's talk about the hard mode for the V0-9-1 of Lust Age. In the beginning when there are few girls, it isn't too bad, but later in the game, when you have more than 4 girls, and are not only expected to grind for resources, money, and upgrade skills and abilities in addition to keeping their mood up, it becomes unrealistically hard.

My advice is to either nerf the mood aspect so that you can do things like resource gather and make money without getting dogpiled because you can't keep the other girls moods up. Or include something like a mood meter mechanic and gui system/ dialogue so that the player can check in on which girls need to have the mood improved and attend to that and get back to doing the other part of the game that expects the player to do things like resource gather, make money, and level up skills and abilities.

If you don't want to go that route, then maybe consider reworking the game to work more off of a prostitution style, where the girls offer gifts of money and resources, which will free you to devote your time to crafting, leveling up skills/abilities and keeping the girls moods up. Because to expect the player to do both in this current version of hard mode is quite frankly very hard to a point that there's not really the kind of reward/payout/incentive to play the game in the hard mode difficulty.

Another thing that I'd like to see implemented is, in hard mode, you only get one hint from Lispi about what gift to get whichever girl you've neglected. I'd like to see in the Love files, an additional menu for each of the main girls, where the giftable crafting items are listed and the player can highlight/checkmark which item needs to be crafted for that girl.

Last edited:

Deejeey

Sep 11, 2020
  • If you have a game from v0.8.6 or previous versions, you will have to start a new game as your game may have bugs due to all the code cleaning done in v0.9.1.
What if i have 0.9.0 and save in that, will that work in 0.10? i really dislike having to restart a sandbox game, especially one that requires grinding/farming...

herefordn

Apr 30, 2022
S tier game, even if the menuing can be a little confusing at times, 9/10. *cough* anna best girl *cough*

HTYYHRK

Dec 7, 2018
Review: Let's talk about the hard mode for the V0-9-1 of Lust Age. In the beginning when there are few girls, it isn't too bad, but later in the game, when you have more than 4 girls, and are not only expected to grind for resources, money, and upgrade skills and abilities in addition to keeping their mood up, it becomes unrealistically hard.

My advice is to either nerf the mood aspect so that you can do things like resource gather and make money without getting dogpiled because you can't keep the other girls moods up. Or include something like a mood meter mechanic and gui system/ dialogue so that the player can check in on which girls need to have the mood improved and attend to that and get back to doing the other part of the game that expects the player to do things like resource gather, make money, and level up skills and abilities.

If you don't want to go that route, then maybe consider reworking the game to work more off of a prostitution style, where the girls offer gifts of money and resources, which will free you to devote your time to crafting, leveling up skills/abilities and keeping the girls moods up. Because to expect the player to do both in this current version of hard mode is quite frankly very hard to a point that there's not really the kind of reward/payout/incentive to play the game in the hard mode difficulty.
I think I said this when the system was put in, the optimal strategy is to focus on one or two girls and completely ignore the rest, then when you're finished with one ghost them and get the gift for the next one you want to focus on (if you can figure out what gift they want, I can't seem to find it in the menus). To put it bluntly, it's very poorly designed and incentivizes doing the exact opposite of what appears to be the intended purpose (to get you to visit the girls regularly). It's a shame too because the rest of the game is great.

A UI popup to warn you about which girl is about to get mad would also help, but some of them have 2 day timers which is absurd.

Duke4515

Jul 8, 2017
can anyone help me with this yuna bug? I can't continue with other girls because I can't unlock her sexiness stat even tho I did already.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Does anyone know what episode that clip of Smithers being frightened by  strippers is from? : r/TheSimpsons

MC of this game pretty much.... was fun at first... now we're getting into annoying territory.

4.00 star(s) 64 Votes