tyranzero

Nov 28, 2018
ah shit, here we go again. another localizaciones error.
where to find the localizaciones.rpyc data?

I think Keisi was missing two "and" in the statement on that line 3809...
Try the file attached to my post and it should be fixed.
When a new version or official bug fix is released, delete the file again, since it would override the updated rpa file.

GimmeTest

Sep 27, 2021
So i played for a while now and so far? i am very pleased by this game. It´s some decent work with a lot of potential. hope this will be finished. And as a specific senator once said: We will watch your career with great interest.

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
the game is so laggy
is there a solution for it
Keisi just release the 0.5.1 bugfix on his patreon and he also said it addresses performances on low-end specs. Give it a try, you can download it here:

SexyNapalm

Jul 31, 2020
How does one train the lust power after Maria moves into the home? I am currently at level 13, and need level 25 for the "night bath" mission

thagusbus

Jun 15, 2021
for being such a great game the maker of it have made some realy nasty choice.

1. game is grindy, not as much as others but still there's no doubt about it. and nothing worse than a grindy game.
2. the game path and moving around is super uncomfortable, feels as if most of the time I'm going through menu.

not having enough content doesn't excuse the need to waste the player time. the map section should have more options, these left and right arrows in games need to go away. go to town, talk to an npc, only then can you enter the clothing shop, no.. fuck that. especially when you need to grind "pink mats" for 3 to 4 days.

my advice would be to do what the smarter "we aren't here to waste the player time" devs do, and add a map with room pictures and locations of each girls in that area. simple, very clear and won't piss anyone off. I don't care how much you like this game, right now there is too much time wasted for moving around and grind.

last and this might actually come later from what I hear, voices in H scenes can help a great deal. there are many known game engines that have prefixed ones, the dev can use these for a while. if people don't like voices they can always turn those off, but moans and such are important to set the mode, this "24/7" same music isn't helpful.
Agreed. Please dev. as little time wasting as possible. I like to read and get into story and then watch H scences. A lot of wasted time moving around the map is super annoying. Also, farming matts is super annoying

rogue886

Aug 21, 2017
From the Dev's Discord for anyone having bug issues

Keisi has recently made a statement about these things. 99.9% of script "localizaciones" bugs are fixed by simply playing with the graphics on high since 0.4.0. Same for Tali and any bugs with talking to girls or going places.

This option has been buggy since the animations were implemented in "all" locations and this option will be removed in the next version (0.6.0). This way there will be no more problems because it will only be possible to play one way: With all animations enabled.

rogue886

Aug 21, 2017
Agreed. Please dev. as little time wasting as possible. I like to read and get into story and then watch H scences. A lot of wasted time moving around the map is super annoying. Also, farming matts is super annoying
You do know there is a code for that right ?

Nate1741

May 14, 2018
I am convinced the triangle is a lie, I swept the whole Lisapi screen using an autoclicker and got nothing

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Lust Age [v0.5.1] [Keisi] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 2,08 GB / 863 MB - LustAge-0.5.1-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 2,05 GB / 829 MB - LustAge-0.5.1-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - - MediaFire

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

rogue886

Aug 21, 2017
So that triangle achievement...

Honestly, what fresh hell is this? All I can find about it is look at the top left when you visit Lisapi, and apparently there's a triangle. Except I've been staring for a good hour and I still have not seen high or low of a triangle in that screen and wondering if this is just a massive prank.
I am convinced the triangle is a lie, I swept the whole Lisapi screen using an autoclicker and got nothing
Your room -> closets -> board

Reactions: Kalkrion

NK887

Sep 30, 2021
I have no words to describe this game is something different if almost perfect (is not perfect bcause is not 100 done) The characters are amazing The personality of which one of them The many different ways to show Love and horny is awesome they are fun and you really feel like you are connected to them i cant even choose a favourite character because i Love all of them.

But The best about his is The fact that everything is this world have consent of The girls and bad stuff related to mind control rape or worst things are not even in The mins of The developer i really would pay The patreon to support The game and The developer i cant atm but still i would

Final rating 11/10
Download this game now im sure you Will not regret it.

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I think there are some bugs in the rock-paper-scissors game. In the second game the MC (after he wins the previous game) takes a stone, Yuna scissors and Yuna wins. I don't think it has to do with the LIs cheating, I get the impression that it's a mistake.

rogue886

Aug 21, 2017
I think there are some bugs in the rock-paper-scissors game. In the second game the MC (after he wins the previous game) takes a stone, Yuna scissors and Yuna wins. I don't think it has to do with the LIs cheating, I get the impression that it's a mistake.
Forwarded to Keisi, when I get a response I will forward it here

Reactions: BlasKyau
4.00 star(s) 64 Votes