thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
This game look interesting so I'll bookmark, download and check out the available content. Wish Dev and his team the best for their first project

jacoasso

Apr 26, 2018
I thoroughly enjoyed this and joined you on Patreon. However, there is an issue, after you unlock the final girl and try to check your journal there is an error and it must be rolled back, so we are unable to access that information.

Reactions: Keisi

Keisi

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2020
I thoroughly enjoyed this and joined you on Patreon. However, there is an issue, after you unlock the final girl and try to check your journal there is an error and it must be rolled back, so we are unable to access that information.
Yes... I am aware of this... It must be some error in the color of the text according to the state you are in.
If it is the point when Maria asks you for 225 gold so Mara (the last girl in the version) moves in with you, you have to sleep at night once you get the gold.

I am trying to reproduce that error because it must be in specific conditions (for example, Yuna's level is 3 but Anna's no).

I'm really sorry. As soon as I can reproduce it, I'll fix it and release a version with that bug fixed as soon as possible.

Here you can see the quest log

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Keisi

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2020
This game look interesting so I'll bookmark, download and check out the available content. Wish Dev and his team the best for their first project
Thanks for your comment! As for the team... Well... does Lisapi count as part of my team? (I'm kidding, Lisapi is a role-playing character in the communities, actually I'm totally alone hahaha)

jacoasso

Apr 26, 2018
No, it
Yes... I am aware of this... It must be some error in the color of the text according to the state you are in.
If it is the point when Maria asks you for 225 gold so Mara (the last girl in the version) moves in with you, you have to sleep at night once you get the gold.

I am trying to reproduce that error because it must be in specific conditions (for example, Yuna's level is 3 but Anna's no).

I'm really sorry. As soon as I can reproduce it, I'll fix it and release a version with that bug fixed as soon as possible.

Here you can see the quest log

No, it is after that point. She's already arrived and I've already done the sleep early thing. I think it maybe has to do with the rank quest being completed, as I've finished that and it is not appearing on my quest sheet anymore. When I click the 'Royalty Visit Gold Valley' quest, I'm greeted with 'An Exception has Occurred' screen and it is showing me:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While processing text tag {color} in u"{s}Pay off your debt to Maria (110 gold){/s}\n{s}Visit Maria in the {color=#dccf00}morning{/color}{/s}\n{s}Get 225 gold{/s}\nIt's been a hard days, you should sleep early ({color=#7aeeff}night{/color})\n\n{s}Optional: Yuna {color=#f7e600}trust{/color} level 3{/s}\nOptional: Anna {color=#f7e600}trust{color} level 3\n\n\n\nRewards:\nA new girl will move to your manor ".:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
Exception: empty value supplied for tag u'color'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "localizaciones.rpyc", line 968, in script
  File "I:\Games\LustAge-0.1.0-win_linux\LustAge-0.1.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1949, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "I:\Games\LustAge-0.1.0-win_linux\LustAge-0.1.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1937, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "I:\Games\LustAge-0.1.0-win_linux\LustAge-0.1.0-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 277, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "I:\Games\LustAge-0.1.0-win_linux\LustAge-0.1.0-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2905, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "I:\Games\LustAge-0.1.0-win_linux\LustAge-0.1.0-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "I:\Games\LustAge-0.1.0-win_linux\LustAge-0.1.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "I:\Games\LustAge-0.1.0-win_linux\LustAge-0.1.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "I:\Games\LustAge-0.1.0-win_linux\LustAge-0.1.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6805)
    rv = render(root, width, height, st, st)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
    rv = d.render(widtho, heighto, st, at)
  File "I:\Games\LustAge-0.1.0-win_linux\LustAge-0.1.0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
    cpdef render(d, object widtho, object heighto, double st, double at):
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
  File "I:\Games\LustAge-0.1.0-win_linux\LustAge-0.1.0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
  File "I:\Games\LustAge-0.1.0-win_linux\LustAge-0.1.0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 675, in render
    child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "I:\Games\LustAge-0.1.0-win_linux\LustAge-0.1.0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1127, in render
    st, at)
  File "I:\Games\LustAge-0.1.0-win_linux\LustAge-0.1.0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 925, in render
    surf = render(d, width - x, rh, cst, cat)
  File "I:\Games\LustAge-0.1.0-win_linux\LustAge-0.1.0-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 1996, in render
    virtual_layout = Layout(self, width, height, renders, drawable_res=False, size_only=True)
  File "I:\Games\LustAge-0.1.0-win_linux\LustAge-0.1.0-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 597, in __init__
    self.paragraphs = self.segment(text.tokens, style, renders, text)
  File "I:\Games\LustAge-0.1.0-win_linux\LustAge-0.1.0-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 1101, in segment
    raise Exception("empty value supplied for tag %r" % tag)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
LustAge 0.1.0
Sat Apr 24 08:24:01 2021
Hope this helps you out, look forward to more in the future. Thanks!

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
Firstly congratulations on 1st post as developer
The tags need to be registered somewhere to appear on the games lists and at the top of this page
I think you need certain privileges to do that - which I don't have
TheBlueKnight - hope you don't mind me being presumptive enough to link you, but I thought you may know the answer

PS. Blue Knight another new game appears to have exactly the same issue - apologies for dropping on you like this
Kingdom Queens, Princesses & Whores [v0.1] [NobleoneStudio]
Oh and the game name in the header bar doesn't work properly as a link either - which is the same on this page
The two issues may be related - and both games were uploaded at a similar time
weird was that game you linked been takin down ("Kingdom Queens")? The link it self takes you nowhere and while searching on here myself comes up with no matches. I am curious now did that game have anything bad in it for it to be takin down?

Last edited:

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
weird was that game you linked been takin down ("Kingdom Queens")? The link it self takes you nowhere and while searching on here myself comes up with no matches I am curious now did that game have anything bad in it for it to be takin down?
OK - I'm afraid this may be slightly off thread for this game - Lust Age
But in the site "Games" "Latest updates" list earlier today the game "Kingdom Queens, Princesses & Whores [v0.1] [NobleoneStudio]" was the one immediately after "Lust Age" chronologically; It seemed both of the threads had been set up with identical issues.
I have no idea why the "Kingdom Queens" game is now missing.

Reactions: Jellyluve

Keisi

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2020
No, it

No, it is after that point. She's already arrived and I've already done the sleep early thing. I think it maybe has to do with the rank quest being completed, as I've finished that and it is not appearing on my quest sheet anymore. When I click the 'Royalty Visit Gold Valley' quest, I'm greeted with 'An Exception has Occurred' screen and it is showing me:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While processing text tag {color} in u"{s}Pay off your debt to Maria (110 gold){/s}\n{s}Visit Maria in the {color=#dccf00}morning{/color}{/s}\n{s}Get 225 gold{/s}\nIt's been a hard days, you should sleep early ({color=#7aeeff}night{/color})\n\n{s}Optional: Yuna {color=#f7e600}trust{/color} level 3{/s}\nOptional: Anna {color=#f7e600}trust{color} level 3\n\n\n\nRewards:\nA new girl will move to your manor ".:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "localizaciones.rpyc", line 968, in script
  File "I:\Games\LustAge-0.1.0-win_linux\LustAge-0.1.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1949, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "I:\Games\LustAge-0.1.0-win_linux\LustAge-0.1.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1937, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "I:\Games\LustAge-0.1.0-win_linux\LustAge-0.1.0-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 277, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "I:\Games\LustAge-0.1.0-win_linux\LustAge-0.1.0-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2905, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "I:\Games\LustAge-0.1.0-win_linux\LustAge-0.1.0-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "I:\Games\LustAge-0.1.0-win_linux\LustAge-0.1.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "I:\Games\LustAge-0.1.0-win_linux\LustAge-0.1.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "I:\Games\LustAge-0.1.0-win_linux\LustAge-0.1.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6805)
    rv = render(root, width, height, st, st)
  File "I:\Games\LustAge-0.1.0-win_linux\LustAge-0.1.0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 675, in render
    child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "I:\Games\LustAge-0.1.0-win_linux\LustAge-0.1.0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1127, in render
    st, at)
  File "I:\Games\LustAge-0.1.0-win_linux\LustAge-0.1.0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 925, in render
    surf = render(d, width - x, rh, cst, cat)
  File "I:\Games\LustAge-0.1.0-win_linux\LustAge-0.1.0-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 1996, in render
    virtual_layout = Layout(self, width, height, renders, drawable_res=False, size_only=True)
  File "I:\Games\LustAge-0.1.0-win_linux\LustAge-0.1.0-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 597, in __init__
    self.paragraphs = self.segment(text.tokens, style, renders, text)
  File "I:\Games\LustAge-0.1.0-win_linux\LustAge-0.1.0-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 1101, in segment
    raise Exception("empty value supplied for tag %r" % tag)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
LustAge 0.1.0
Sat Apr 24 08:24:01 2021
Hope this helps you out, look forward to more in the future. Thanks!
Thanks for sharing the fulltrack, I found the bug....
Likewise, it is weird because before going to sleep early at night, this is when the error should be displayed...
Anyway, when Mara joins you, there are no more main quests at the moment.
Do you say the rank quests disappears?
Would you mind sharing a screen shot of the questlog? If not, please, so as not to be commenting here all the time, send it to me privately or join the discord for a moment and we will look at it in detail. Thanks!

Keisi

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2020
thanks for sharing. Yes, I am checking and there are some small errors in the last descriptions of the quest log... I am collecting everything to fix it. Thanks for the help. By the way, I sent you a message to Patreon with some questions in case you see it and it's not a bother for you to answer!

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
In general, I liked the game, but the division into 2 difficulty modes, with additional content in 1 mode, looks to me like a loss of content in the other. I mean, if I want to see most (all) of the content, I will have to start a new game and spend most of my time on content that I have already seen. And since (as I understand it) there will be no unique content for the normal mode, from the practical point of view, there is no point in playing it. Well, the hard mod is not so much difficult as tedious because of the turned off mechanics (such as the impossibility of rollback and other features).(IMHO)

Keisi

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2020
In general, I liked the game, but the division into 2 difficulty modes, with additional content in 1 mode, looks to me like a loss of content in the other. I mean, if I want to see most (all) of the content, I will have to start a new game and spend most of my time on content that I have already seen. And since (as I understand it) there will be no unique content for the normal mode, from the practical point of view, there is no point in playing it. Well, the hard mod is not so much difficult as tedious because of the turned off mechanics (such as the impossibility of rollback and other features).(IMHO)
Thanks for your comment. Yes, I know that it is something like you say in some aspects... I have to think about how to balance it because the hardmode has the purpose that your actions are unique and you cannot go back. I don't want to waste anyone's time having to play the same content twice, I know.
I assumed that opinions would be a bit scattered on that.
In the not too distant future I am going to try to focus it more for people who simply want to feel that their choices have consequences by not being able to go back and your choices penalize you even more, but of course, I want to offer some reward in return..
I'm going to think of some way in which the hardmode can be summarized more something like: x2 earnings, +2 trust points, no rollback, lisapi with her different clothes and some small change in some image but something not significant (like Vanessa's background in the hardmode section of the achievements).
I really appreciate your comment because hardmode is something that is rarely seen in adult games and maybe it is because of things like the one you comment or have discussed above.
Really my intention is to give a few extra rewards to whoever decides to play that mode.
I will think about it, thank you very much!

Reactions: LazyKeks

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
Thanks for your comment. Yes, I know that it is something like you say in some aspects... I have to think about how to balance it because the hardmode has the purpose that your actions are unique and you cannot go back. I don't want to waste anyone's time having to play the same content twice, I know.
I assumed that opinions would be a bit scattered on that.
In the not too distant future I am going to try to focus it more for people who simply want to feel that their choices have consequences by not being able to go back and your choices penalize you even more, but of course, I want to offer some reward in return..
I'm going to think of some way in which the hardmode can be summarized more something like: x2 earnings, +2 trust points, no rollback, lisapi with her different clothes and some small change in some image but something not significant (like Vanessa's background in the hardmode section of the achievements).
I really appreciate your comment because hardmode is something that is rarely seen in adult games and maybe it is because of things like the one you comment or have discussed above.
Really my intention is to give a few extra rewards to whoever decides to play that mode.
I will think about it, thank you very much!
If you are interested in my opinion on the hardmodе, then there is a certain difficulty. I mean, you can increase the grind, but this will no longer be a difficulty, but an increase in time; the option with blocked functions does not impane me for 1 simple reason (due to the inability to save at any time, I loaded several times instead of saving), this is not the game's fault, this is my habit, but at first it can be annoying.
The problem of hardmodе in this game will be that almost any function will be aimed not at complexity (as in conventional RPGs, where difficulty is the characteristics of the character and opponents), but at grinding, whether it is slowing down the pumping of characteristics, reducing the number of trust points received, and etc. If you have any specific vision of hardmode, tell me, maybe I can give you some advice. :)

Keisi

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2020
If you are interested in my opinion on the hardmodе, then there is a certain difficulty. I mean, you can increase the grind, but this will no longer be a difficulty, but an increase in time; the option with blocked functions does not impane me for 1 simple reason (due to the inability to save at any time, I loaded several times instead of saving), this is not the game's fault, this is my habit, but at first it can be annoying.
The problem of hardmodе in this game will be that almost any function will be aimed not at complexity (as in conventional RPGs, where difficulty is the characteristics of the character and opponents), but at grinding, whether it is slowing down the pumping of characteristics, reducing the number of trust points received, and etc. If you have any specific vision of hardmode, tell me, maybe I can give you some advice. :)
That's because we are in an early version of the game, although everything about grind is true. I honestly have to think about it, because that's the non-adult part of the game and maybe I'm focusing it wrong...
It's something similar to what happened in old resident evil when you were playing hardmode. Everything was more difficult but they rewarded you with exclusive weapons to make the game easier, cheaper upgrades (or more expensive but enhanced) and things like that. Let's say it's something I wanted to implement in Lust Age in its early days when it was only on paper.
I personally like that there are for example exclusive achievements for hardmode players. But... I understand (now more than before) that it may be unfair and I want people to be satisfied with the game in general aspects...
Maybe I'm really making the wrong point about hardmode in Lust Age.
If you really think there might be some approach where it is not unfair to both difficulties, I would be happy to hear them. I appreciate your time and comments.

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
That's because we are in an early version of the game, although everything about grind is true. I honestly have to think about it, because that's the non-adult part of the game and maybe I'm focusing it wrong...
It's something similar to what happened in old resident evil when you were playing hardmode. Everything was more difficult but they rewarded you with exclusive weapons to make the game easier, cheaper upgrades (or more expensive but enhanced) and things like that. Let's say it's something I wanted to implement in Lust Age in its early days when it was only on paper.
I personally like that there are for example exclusive achievements for hardmode players. But... I understand (now more than before) that it may be unfair and I want people to be satisfied with the game in general aspects...
Maybe I'm really making the wrong point about hardmode in Lust Age.
If you really think there might be some approach where it is not unfair to both difficulties, I would be happy to hear them. I appreciate your time and comments.
Well, it's hard for me to imagine a non-grind-based hardmodе in a vn sandbox. As for me, the main difficulty option that can be entered is the direct interaction of the player with the game. You can make mini-games for reaction, with varying difficulty. Or make a system like a gwent from The Witcher 3, if you wish, then you can spend time and collect the entire collection / collect maximum points and get some kind of reward for this. It is possible to introduce a combat / hunting system based on minigames or stat checks. These are all rather technical aspects than exclusively grinding, but they also have a share of grinding.
And, perhaps it seemed to me, but you should not take my words to heart. Make the game you like, and take my words as unobtrusive advice, not a rebuke or demand. :)

Keisi

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2020
Well, it's hard for me to imagine a non-grind-based hardmodе in a vn sandbox. As for me, the main difficulty option that can be entered is the direct interaction of the player with the game. You can make mini-games for reaction, with varying difficulty. Or make a system like a gwent from The Witcher 3, if you wish, then you can spend time and collect the entire collection / collect maximum points and get some kind of reward for this. It is possible to introduce a combat / hunting system based on minigames or stat checks. These are all rather technical aspects than exclusively grinding, but they also have a share of grinding.
And, perhaps it seemed to me, but you should not take my words to heart. Make the game you like, and take my words as unobtrusive advice, not a rebuke or demand. :)
You almost read my mind on everything....
I plan to add mini-games and I want to (I have to test the code and those things) add a black-jack minigame with custom cards when the tavern update is implemented (in two versions or so excluding the bugfix versions).
I've been thinking since we've talked, and I'll make small tweaks to the hardcore mode and add the option to unlock the same things in normal mode (with a price to pay, items, requirements, etc). I still have to figure out how to do it properly.

And don't worry, feedback like yours is what helps and will help to make the Lust Age world better. I'm not kidding when I say that I want to listen to everyone who has something to say because, in the end, the one who will enjoy Lust Age is you (player).
I welcome all feedback and criticism in order to improve Lust Age, so don't worry, feel free to share your thoughts. All I do "to my heart", is to thank you for taking the time to comment your thoughts to a dev who is just starting!

Everyone loves this community for a reason! BUT, if you misbehave with me, Mabel will break your penis! (just kidding :p)

Barabash

Jun 5, 2018
if you misbehave with me, Mabel will break your penis! (just kidding :p)
You can joke all You want, but I wouldn't vouch for Mabel, she's pretty hard on outsiders :p
I'm testing Your game on hardcore right now, girls are lovely, I'll share my full opinion after I'm done ;)

Keisi

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2020
You can joke all You want, but I wouldn't vouch for Mabel, she's pretty hard on outsiders :p
I'm testing Your game on hardcore right now, girls are lovely, I'll share my full opinion after I'm done ;)
Thank you! I look forward to hearing from you soon! Sincerely? I didn't think that girls would like it to people, I don't know... it's new to me. I have my crushes and I simp for other girls from other devs, but that someone can do the same with my girls? It seems to me something positively strange (sorry for the "off-topic a bit here xD)

Note that today I have discovered thanks to several reports that there are bugs (noob bugs) in the texts of the last quest that makes it impossible to see the questlog and I have noticed some text errors in some profession/stats... In short, silly bugs that kick my ass for not having seen them and that if you see them, apart from reporting it (I would be very grateful), being text bugs, you can ignore them, they won't break your game.

For the moment BUGS FOUND SO FAR:**

There are several errors in the last descriptions of the quest log!

If you have an error you can ignore it, it does not affect your gameplay!

But you won't have correct access to the quest log, so what to do?

If you are at the point where Mara (the last girl) is going to join you. When you get the money (225), you have to sleep on night. After sleeping and everything that has to happen happens, you have to visit Maria in the morning.

Once all that is done, just keep going, when Mara joins you, the quest is complete and you should be able to do the rest of the things!

NOTE: If you do the rank quest at any time, when it is completed it disappears, but don't worry! It is not a bug, you have completed it and there is no more (yes, maybe I should have warned that there is no more for this version...)
Extracted from my itch.io
PS: I'm going to wait one more day to see if someone reports me some more bugs and on Monday-Tuesday (hopefully Monday) I'll have version 0.1.1 with bugfixes ready (ready for other things to be wrong, you know how programming is, you fix one thing and three new things are fucked... hahaha)

Reactions: Barabash

Barabash

Jun 5, 2018
Thank you! I look forward to hearing from you soon! Sincerely? I didn't think that girls would like it to people, I don't know... it's new to me. I have my crushes and I simp for other girls from other devs, but that someone can do the same with my girls? It seems to me something positively strange (sorry for the "off-topic a bit here xD)
You know, I've read somewhere that the most important thing is to create a character and then let him/her/it take over, put them in some situation and just go with the flow, they will know what to do if You have them already designed in Your head ;) You're on the right track :)
Yuna is great, gib more headpat, please, never too much headpat! :D
Alanna's hug is also sweet, but I want more ;) Hugs, I mean, more hugs... all right hugs leading to some passionate, wild sex... I'm getting ahead of myself... :rolleyes:

4.00 star(s) 64 Votes