Dreadnouhgt

Dec 27, 2017
Maybe it wasent reported. I get an Error after the 4 Bath scene with Yuna when you choose the happy ending. Here is the Error log.

Reactions: Keisi

Keisi

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2020
Maybe it wasent reported. I get an Error after the 4 Bath scene with Yuna when you choose the happy ending. Workupload Here is the Error log.
Thanks for reporting sir. Apparently in the full image address is wrong.
The name "images" was repeated for some reason... I'm very sorry.

Thank you for the report!

Aryanblood17

Feb 4, 2020
Full version? Damn... There is a long way to go for that hahaha.
We are in the first expansion (there will be several, based on different kingdoms throughout history, now we are in the forest kingdom expansion).
Yeah I know, but still.....

• Haha

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Solely by reading the planned genres list (don't mean to offend or anything but I prefer to wait for a v0.2 before actually trying it) this might come up as the best game ever.
I'm super interested, will keep it under my watch for sure!

Keisi

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2020
Solely by reading the planned genres list (don't mean to offend or anything but I prefer to wait for a v0.2 before actually trying it) this might come up as the best game ever.
I'm super interested, will keep it under my watch for sure!
Lisapi is sad because it will take longer to meet you!

Now seriously, I also appreciate that you comment here. Maybe you prefer to wait for 0.3.0 because 0.2.0 will have only one more main quest and all the girls will go to level 5 cap in all stats (secondary and mains).
I have it planned this way because 0.3.0 is the tavern update and there will be two new main girls.
The 0.2.0 is to make an important event in the main story but for example there will be no quest to access to a new rank until 3.0.
It is more to equal all the girls to the same lvl cap and from there try to prioritize some girl before another according to the story progress, because in the main story all the girls will have a leading role, so I give the opportunity to you like all of them or at least give a second chance to some girl who doesn't quite convince you.
Again, thanks for considering trying Lust Age in the future!

PS: Tomorrow if all goes well I will launch a version with bugfixes and additionally I will post a public roadmap with the plan for this first expansion (forest kingdom). In case you are interested in taking a look at it when you come here again, it will be in the dev notes.
PSS: I forgot to mention the planned content... There are things that I keep to myself so no spoilers about the plots that will be in the story (unexpected changes, some mishap and things like that, something to give it a touch of interest and intrigue within of perversion and fun. But don't worry, I want to make your pp cry, not your heart! :ROFLMAO:).
EDIT: I misread, I thought you meant content and you said genres. The closest right now will be lesbianism and threesome, followed by nudism/naturism/exhibitionism. I also want to add pee fetish but since it's not something that everyone likes, I might delay it a little longer until I'm more sure.
EDIT2: (I promise not to edit more times!) I'm not kidding when I say that one of my plans is to have orgies. It's something I have to plan but... we'll see what the future holds (I don't want to make anyone feel bad because their favorite girl is scissoring with all the girls in town while giving a blowjob to the MC to give a very generic example.... I don't want to make anyone feel like they're being a cuck but with girls).

Last edited:

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Lisapi is sad because it will take longer to meet you!
Woah you wrote a lot there, thank you for taking the time to explain everything.
Now regarding my intent to wait is just I want a more mature game to play with, something that would be closer to what the final product would be. Secondly, most of the devs are clueless and make trivial mistakes such as ignore vital stuff (to me, at least), such as saves compatibility, that only come later in the development.
Now, I've read you're a programmer so I guess you already got most of that stuff sorted out, but if you already haven't thought about that I suggest you to give this thread a read.
Thirdly, watersports is my main non-conventional fetish, so if you really want to know my answer to that, it can only be "hell yes", but I can wait. :p

Keisi

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2020
Woah you wrote a lot there, thank you for taking the time to explain everything.
Now regarding my intent to wait is just I want a more mature game to play with, something that would be closer to what the final product would be. Secondly, most of the devs are clueless and make trivial mistakes such as ignore vital stuff (to me, at least), such as saves compatibility, that only come later in the development.
Now, I've read you're a programmer so I guess you already got most of that stuff sorted out, but if you already haven't thought about that I suggest you to give this thread a read.
Thirdly, watersports is my main non-conventional fetish, so if you really want to know my answer to that, it can only be "hell yes", but I can wait. :p
Yes, I completely understand you, better to play more stable versions and not that every version has compatibility problems or you always have to start again... I'm going to try not to let that ever happen unless for some very technical reason I have to make big changes in my code.
In general, my code is already prepared for future versions so I don't have to worry about anything (or for few things). Although always the new things I implement can break other things (programming shits sometimes lol).

Thanks for the suggestion but before I started programming and I didn't even know how a "screen" works, I wanted to know about those things hahahaha.
Here is an example of my code:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

(Sorry for spanish variables hahaha)
When you switch between languages the descriptions don't update correctly and there can be a weird spanglish, so I keep them completely separate and just call them every time you load the game. Thus, additionally, when in the next version there is a new quest, it will appear automatically because it will check it when loading.

I still have to deal with the new variables that I declare in the future, but I don't think it is something that I cannot get to work. So I try to keep the code as it is and I won't touch variables because I already prepared them for this kind of things. Obviously until I start releasing new versions I won't see if I have prepared it well or if I have to make adjustments.

Oh and.. you're a man of culture aswell? Good to know... Perhaps I will implement first to be able to "sneak peek" the girls pissing (explicit) in the bathroom and gradually increase it (always optional so people who do not like it are not obliged to see it)

Reactions: darlic

DiTo

Aug 31, 2018
Wow, awesome game. Really looking forward to seeing it develop further. Also, there is quite a lot of content for version 0.1

Keisi

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2020
Anyone know how to fix missing files? I can't go furtter on the history View attachment 1165505
Yeah,we waiting for the bugfix so be patient ^^
Yesterday I requested to update the thread with the bugfixes version... I am new here as a developer and I don't know exactly the processes to follow, if I can update my thread and it will still show up as "new" when you see the latest game updates/releases, etc.

https://f95zone.to/threads/lust-age-v0-1-1-keisi.80802/

0.1.0 bugs:
There are several errors in the last descriptions of the quest log! If you have an error you can ignore it, it does not affect your gameplay!
But you won't have correct access to the quest log, so what to do?
If you are at the point where Mara (the last girl) is going to join you, when you get the money (225), you have to sleep on night. After sleeping and everything that has to happen happens, you have to visit Maria in the morning. Once all that is done, just keep going, when Mara joins you, the quest is complete and you should be able to do the rest of the things!
NOTE: If you do the rank quest at any time, when it is completed it disappears, but don't worry! It is not a bug, you have completed it and there is no more (yes, maybe I should have warned that there is no more for this version...).

There was also a small bug with the "%" symbol that crashed the game when you received a new passive (it's a text error and you can ignore it). They are all fixed in 0.1.1 except one that I had totally overlooked.
If there are any more bugs, they will be fixed for the new 0.2.0 update that I'm already working on!
Sorry for the inconvenience.

Keisi

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2020
Wow, awesome game. Really looking forward to seeing it develop further. Also, there is quite a lot of content for version 0.1
Thank you for your comment! I was originally planed to release for first version the total content that will be there when I release the new update (0.2.0 was actually going to be 0.1.0), but it's too much work (I've been working on the content excluding learning things, since December-January).

By the way, although in the moment that some mod has time to update my post you can see it in the dev notes, I leave here the general roadmap that awaits us in Lust Age these first months of development!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: DiTo

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
Yesterday I requested to update the thread with the bugfixes version... I am new here as a developer and I don't know exactly the processes to follow, if I can update my thread and it will still show up as "new" when you see the latest game updates/releases, etc.

https://f95zone.to/threads/lust-age-v0-1-1-keisi.80802/

0.1.0 bugs:
There are several errors in the last descriptions of the quest log! If you have an error you can ignore it, it does not affect your gameplay!
But you won't have correct access to the quest log, so what to do?
If you are at the point where Mara (the last girl) is going to join you, when you get the money (225), you have to sleep on night. After sleeping and everything that has to happen happens, you have to visit Maria in the morning. Once all that is done, just keep going, when Mara joins you, the quest is complete and you should be able to do the rest of the things!
NOTE: If you do the rank quest at any time, when it is completed it disappears, but don't worry! It is not a bug, you have completed it and there is no more (yes, maybe I should have warned that there is no more for this version...).

There was also a small bug with the "%" symbol that crashed the game when you received a new passive (it's a text error and you can ignore it). They are all fixed in 0.1.1 except one that I had totally overlooked.
If there are any more bugs, they will be fixed for the new 0.2.0 update that I'm already working on!
Sorry for the inconvenience.
Oh nice thanks

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
Enlaces de Gdrive y anonfile down :S, noply no se porque me sale 403 al intentar descargar.
English: Gdrive links and anonfile down: Yes, noply I don't know why I get 403 when trying to download.

Keisi

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2020
Enlaces de Gdrive y anonfile down :S, noply no se porque me sale 403 al intentar descargar.
English: Gdrive links and anonfile down: Yes, noply I don't know why I get 403 when trying to download.
I'm so sorry... Are down because I deleted the files to make space. You can download the bugfixes version here: https://f95zone.to/threads/lust-age-v0-1-1-keisi.80802/

Lo siento!

I think I'm doing something wrong, so I'll contact the staff tomorrow to see what's up....

Reactions: jxd

Keisi

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2020
Would love to try it!
Please make an android port mate!
It's planned for the not too distant future! I still have to figure out how to work out how to make the android port. After the next version (0.2.0) I will start working on it in parallel while working on the next version.

A little patience!

And thanks for commenting :D

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Fun start. I like it. The flow isn't as smooth as it could be yet, but not bad for a start. I think this is going to be quite entertaining.

4.00 star(s) 64 Votes