Keisi

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2020
This game looks interesting, not to mention upbeat and heartwarming. I especially like both the thong-clad bottom shots and the F95Zone greating in the images. :)
Sorry for the delay. Yes, Lisapi welcomes you all as it should be, cute but sexy at the same time! hahaha
Too bad she doesn't speak in all communities :p
Thanks for your comment!

Keisi

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2020
xDracoKingx See below to view in Spanish!

Sorry for ping but this way I take advantage of your review to explain it.
If the mouse makes you have lag: Go to options -> Top right is the "cursors" section to change the default cursor.
And thanks for your review!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

WatsonFuqs

Sep 9, 2018
I'm playing on hard mode so I already have the secondary girls' backgrounds. But when I actually earn the final background in-game, all of the backgrounds for that girl disappear. With Glenda & Mabel there's nothing to even suggest there are supposed to be pictures showing. With Mona, the pictures are just black with question marks. This only happens when I earn the final picture, then they all disappear. Is this a problem on my end or a glitch?

Last edited:

WatsonFuqs

Sep 9, 2018
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "game/localizaciones.rpy", line 1279, in execute
File "game/localizaciones.rpy", line 1288, in execute
Exception: Imagebutton does not have a idle image.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "localizaciones.rpyc", line 1275, in script
File "C:\Users\Administrator\Downloads\LustAge-0.1.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1949, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "C:\Users\Administrator\Downloads\LustAge-0.1.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1937, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Administrator\Downloads\LustAge-0.1.1-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 277, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Administrator\Downloads\LustAge-0.1.1-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2905, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "C:\Users\Administrator\Downloads\LustAge-0.1.1-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Administrator\Downloads\LustAge-0.1.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Administrator\Downloads\LustAge-0.1.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "C:\Users\Administrator\Downloads\LustAge-0.1.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "C:\Users\Administrator\Downloads\LustAge-0.1.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
File "C:\Users\Administrator\Downloads\LustAge-0.1.1-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 430, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "C:\Users\Administrator\Downloads\LustAge-0.1.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in <lambda>
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "C:\Users\Administrator\Downloads\LustAge-0.1.1-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 440, in per_interact
self.update()
File "C:\Users\Administrator\Downloads\LustAge-0.1.1-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 625, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
File "game/localizaciones.rpy", line 1288, in execute
File "C:\Users\Administrator\Downloads\LustAge-0.1.1-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 946, in _imagebutton
idle = choice(idle, idle_image, "idle", required=True)
File "C:\Users\Administrator\Downloads\LustAge-0.1.1-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 942, in choice
raise Exception("Imagebutton does not have a %s image." % (name, ))
Exception: Imagebutton does not have a idle image.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
LustAge 0.1.1
Wed May 05 17:37:10 2021
```

Hitting ignore, the game continues fine. Just figured I'd report it. If there's a better place to report something like this let me know and I'll do that instead

WatsonFuqs

Sep 9, 2018
Quick suggestion, would it be able to have the menu automatically go to the save menu instead of the load menu when you're in your room? Or say "Are you sure you want to load?" Or something like that? I'm so used to other Ren'Py games where it's already on the save section so I just mindlessly hit yes until I realized it was on the load and I just lost a good majority of progress through the game.

Keisi

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2020
I'm playing on hard mode so I already have the secondary girls' backgrounds. But when I actually earn the final background in-game, all of the backgrounds for that girl disappear. With Glenda & Mabel there's nothing to even suggest there are supposed to be pictures showing. With Mona, the pictures are just black with question marks. This only happens when I earn the final picture, then they all disappear. Is this a problem on my end or a glitch?
This has already been reported and I tested myself several times from scratch on hardmode and it worked correctly. I came to the conclusion that it could be that the game was not downloaded correctly or the save for some reason had a bug. Anyway as I want to make small changes in that part of the interface I will try to re-re-check it again. It's not something complex enough to cause this kind of bugs, but you know how these things are hahaha

Hitting ignore, the game continues fine. Just figured I'd report it. If there's a better place to report something like this let me know and I'll do that instead
I would like to know when exactly it happened because this error is quite unusual.
There is no problem if you report it here but if you want a quicker answer you can report it in my Discord. I'm more active there than here.

Quick suggestion, would it be able to have the menu automatically go to the save menu instead of the load menu when you're in your room? Or say "Are you sure you want to load?" Or something like that? I'm so used to other Ren'Py games where it's already on the save section so I just mindlessly hit yes until I realized it was on the load and I just lost a good majority of progress through the game.
I know, this is done this way on purpose. The option to load is disabled hard but with right click or esc at any time you could access the save option so I changed it in the hotkey. Anyway I'm going to leave it written down to check if I can do something between new version and the next one. Thanks for the suggestion :)

WatsonFuqs

Sep 9, 2018
This has already been reported and I tested myself several times from scratch on hardmode and it worked correctly. I came to the conclusion that it could be that the game was not downloaded correctly or the save for some reason had a bug. Anyway as I want to make small changes in that part of the interface I will try to re-re-check it again. It's not something complex enough to cause this kind of bugs, but you know how these things are hahaha
I've used about 4 different saves and got all the same results, so I doubt it's a bugged save. Unless something is consistently bugging them. So I'd assume it's a download issue then since you can't repeat it. I downloaded from the Mega link incase that gives any clues.

I would like to know when exactly it happened because this error is quite unusual.
There is no problem if you report it here but if you want a quicker answer you can report it in my Discord. I'm more active there than here.
That's a good question! Don't remember unfortunately. I joined the Discord, however, so I can report there in the future and give more info. If I come across it again I'll be sure to put it in.

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
tremendo juego, m encanto el concepto, aunque tengo una duda anna tiene sexinees?
English: tremendous game, I love the concept, although I have a doubt anna has sexinees?

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
The hard mode will always have extra achievements to get in all (or almost all) versions.
Some scenes that occur only once during the story, in hardcore you will be able to repeat them (excluded Vanessa's tricks).
Lisapi is my "wildcard" for this mode, so expect to be able to do things with her that you can't do in normal mode!
I don't want it to be "unfair" for those who don't want to play this mode because they want to be able to have the rollback activated (for example). So of course, I try to have a balance between the two modes.
Also, in the future, for example, when I implement the outfits system, I will put extra outfits in the hardcore mode.
If you ask if there will be exclusive sex scenes only for hard? There will be in the future, but with Lisapi (for the moment).
If people really like the hardcore mode, in the future, I will try to make it more exculsive.
You tuned off rollback in hard mode? Nope, sorry I'm out. Never mess with rollback. You're making me choose between more content and not being able to go back if I click too fast.

Keisi

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2020
tremendo juego, m encanto el concepto, aunque tengo una duda anna tiene sexinees?
English: tremendous game, I love the concept, although I have a doubt anna has sexinees?
She will have it in the next version (update will be available soon)

Reactions: jxd

Keisi

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2020
You tuned off rollback in hard mode? Nope, sorry I'm out. Never mess with rollback. You're making me choose between more content and not being able to go back if I click too fast.
Hardmode is intended for people who want their consequences to have a "real impact" in exchange for little extras.
Some people simply load the game again if they want to see other things.
Also, it is planned for the near future that from normalmode you can access all the extra hardmode content in exchange for something (items, money, etc).

Have a nice day sir.

Barabash

Jun 5, 2018
I get You, man, but You can load Your game and skip to last choice within seconds.
Don't be lousy moaner, try it out first, then tell Your opinion.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
I get You, man, but You can load Your game and skip to last choice within seconds.
How often are auto saves? do I have to save every 2 mins to prevent myself from losing time? I don't normally save at every choice because I don't do multiple paths, I usually only save at the end of a play session. I've "given the game a chance" too many times when a dev turned off rollback, every god damn time I end up losing at least 30mins of my time because of a missclick or some shit. Never again.

And yes, I know I could just hold down skip (Unless that's turned off too) to get back, but it's the principle of the time I lost. Anyway, I'm spent far too much time arguing over a game I'm not gonna play; I'll ignore further replies as to avoid being off topic.

Keisi

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2020
Thanks for replying Barabash! Don't worry, not everyone can like the hardmode, no problem with that. Although I insist again: In the near future people how plays normal mode will have the chance to get the extra content (achievements and replayables) for a ingame fee. This way it's a bit fairer for those who want to unlock 100% of everything without having to play twice. Actually, hardmode rewards are only the 0.2% of the full game content. It's just extra rewards for brave adventurers and future champions!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Barabash

Keisi

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2020
Well, I wasn't planning to do it because I don't like self-spam... But this case is special.
I'm going to leave here an explanation of something called "founders", because in gratitude to the people who are deciding to support me since the day I released the first version until the public version 0.2.0 I have decided to give exclusive benefits once-life-time in all the development of LA. I leave you an entertaining reading!

What are the founders?
Founders are the people who have decided to pledge in the beginning of LA. During the launch (0.1.0) until the 0.2.0 public version, every person who has joined or joins to my Patreon, will be considered a founder.

What does this mean?
All founders have special roles on Discord that give them unique benefits! Some are permanent, others are for as long as you are a patron.

I detail below those benefits:

Early Access (EA)

• Welcomed: One week of EA.
  • The next Manor Lord and Manor lord: Two weeks of EA.
NOTE: All this will be as long as you have an active pledge with me (obviously if there is any personal reason why you can no longer support me... we can talk privately)

Extra exclusive content
  • Welcomed: Access to Lisapi tips, access to exclusive MAIN girls portraits (SFW) and Patricia's paintings.
  • The next Manor Lord and Manor lord: Access to exclusive MAIN girls portraits (NSFW) and access to the NSFW version of the tiers images.
  • The next Valley Lord and Valley lord: Achievements images in Full HD (normal mode) and access to exclusive SECONDARY girls portraits (NSFW).
  • Champion: Achievements images in Full HD (hardcore mode), extra NSFW monthly wallpaper of your choice! (max 2 girls in the scene) <- two in total, your tier plus an extra one, access to exclusive EXTRA girls portraits (NSFW) and access to exclusive VANESSA portraits (SFW and later NSFW).
NOTE: Access to extra exclusive content is permanent! Even if you stop being a patron you will still have access to the content (excluding custom wallpapers).

General
  • Discord polls vote count x2.
  • We have yet to discuss exclusive ingame content for the founders (we still have to decide what it will be... almost 100% will be an exclusive NSFW background for the most voted girl. But I'm open to ideas).

How does it work?
If you pledge during the EA until the 0.2.0 public version you will automatically have "Lust Age founder" role forever (as long as you don't leave the server).

Why should I join Discord after pledging?
The extra benefits only apply there and it's easier for me to manage.

So if you are thinking of supporting me even just once... if you like LA I would not miss the chance to be a founder!

NekroBois

Feb 10, 2018
Game is cute as hell especially yona but for some random reason the game keeps lagging for me (not in cutscenes)

Keisi

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2020
Game is cute as hell especially yona but for some random reason the game keeps lagging for me (not in cutscenes)
Almost 100% will be the cursor. You can change it in the options.
In the next version the custom cursor will be temporarily disabled as it is causing more problems than it should.

4.00 star(s) 64 Votes