Keisi

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2020
You know, I've read somewhere that the most important thing is to create a character and then let him/her/it take over, put them in some situation and just go with the flow, they will know what to do if You have them already designed in Your head ;) You're on the right track :)
Yuna is great, gib more headpat, please, never too much headpat! :D
Alanna's hug is also sweet, but I want more ;) Hugs, I mean, more hugs... all right hugs leading to some passionate, wild sex... I'm getting ahead of myself... :rolleyes:
Hahaha that's right, when I write about each girl in different situations... the situations just flow by themselves. Yuna is special... Actually she was going to be very different at the beginning in the creation of her (very shy, distrustful...) but I think that "duo of idiots" that she does with the MC is more fun. Besides, Yuna is not like the typical maids of harem games... You cannot punish/spank her or want to (I suppose you already know about her scars).
As for Anna... she is the most difficult of all because...
I want her to be Tsundere but... Without being so repellent with the MC and that in the end she ends up becoming... Ahem, I don't want to spoiler anything. And I have to keep a balance between Tsundere, jealous and close.
I noticed that you are the first to call Anna by her full name, she only mentions it once... That will help you, so remember it ;)

You haven't said anything about Mara, so I won't say anything in case you haven't met her yet.

For the rest, I want to give a rather romantic approach to the love stat even though I use it to unlock sexual things.
You can expect handholding in the near future (noooo the cursed tag!!)
And I don't know if also headpat for all the girls... At the moment I want to keep it only with Yuna, but we'll see in the future!
I would like to explain many things to you about Anna and the other girls but I don't want to spoil any surprises!
The only thing I can say... with Anna in this early stage, it will be quite Tsundere but her story is focused on romance (calm down! Don't delete the game please... there will be sex of all kinds with her and all the girls, a little patience and enjoy the romance, first make your heart hard, then your penis! lol)

• Love
Reactions: Barabash

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Please make it more clear that the optional quests are WIP and not able to be completed yet. I wasted quite a bit of time trying to finish them ones.

Keisi

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2020
Please make it more clear that the optional quests are WIP and not able to be completed yet. I wasted quite a bit of time trying to finish them ones.
Hello sir, if you mean to level up the girls optionally during the main quests, there is a small bug that doesn't show it correctly. I'm preparing a bugfixes version.

Keisi

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2020
I want to know 1 moment. Assistant tailor scores do not exceed 2 , is it a bug or WIP?
How strange... I just tested it and it works correctly. The cap for tailor's assistant right now is 11. It shouldn't influence but, what profession/class did you choose?

PS: Every time you reach the cap of something, Lisapi notifies you. If it doesn't and you think you are in the cap (right now 11 is the maximum points for professions), please report it to me.

Barabash

Jun 5, 2018
I noticed that you are the first to call Anna by her full name, she only mentions it once... That will help you, so remember it ;)

You haven't said anything about Mara, so I won't say anything in case you haven't met her yet.
Good memory, I suppose ;) I simply like her so it stuck.

I didn't have much time yesterday, I met Mara with Maria and right now I'm at the moment when I'm ready to pay for her room. I'll give You my full feedback when I'm done with current build :)

I would like to explain many things to you about Anna and the other girls but I don't want to spoil any surprises!
Thank You, no spoilers please, I hate spoilers, I like to discover things on my own ;) Also I strongly believe in freedom of art, it's good You're interacting and listening to Your target audience, maybe someone will have some good suggestions You could consider, but if You have some vision for Your project You should just follow it :)

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
How strange... I just tested it and it works correctly. The cap for tailor's assistant right now is 11. It shouldn't influence but, what profession/class did you choose?

PS: Every time you reach the cap of something, Lisapi notifies you. If it doesn't and you think you are in the cap (right now 11 is the maximum points for professions), please report it to me.
Now I checked it again, a notification is shown after work that the value has increased, but it does not change in the profile. Sorcerer class.
Upd. Strange situation. I caught a bug with a nun last time, gave a critical crash. Now I did not catch this bug, I went further along the plot and the TA pumping went further.

Last edited:

Keisi

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2020
Now I checked it again, a notification is shown after work that the value has increased, but it does not change in the profile. Sorcerer class.
Upd. Strange situation. I caught a bug with a nun last time, gave a critical crash. Now I did not catch this bug, I went further along the plot and the TA pumping went further.
Yes... unfortunately for some reason there are text errors that didn't show up when I checked them but when other people play it the errors show up (I'm checking everything again including some text and spelling errors).

It's strange... You should be able to see the points correctly reflected, I am checking and everything is correct, the class has no influence.
Are they reflected here? or are they not reflected in either of the two sections (overview and tailoring section)?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Have you unlocked the tailor job ?
If it's not too much trouble and when you have time, could you start another game? Just after meeting Mona you can work with her to try it out.
Just to rule out that your current save didn't have something weird with it and it doesn't show correctly.
PS: For text bugs, just ignore them, it won't affect the game. If you want, check the second page, there I explain the bugs found. I'm working as fast as I can so that tomorrow I can upload a version with fixed bugs.

Keisi

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2020
Thank You, no spoilers please, I hate spoilers, I like to discover things on my own ;) Also I strongly believe in freedom of art, it's good You're interacting and listening to Your target audience, maybe someone will have some good suggestions You could consider, but if You have some vision for Your project You should just follow it :)
You are one of mine! I hate spoilers, that's why there is no "sneak peek" channel on my discord and for example on patreon's NSFW tiers, the girls you haven't seen naked (Vanessa's tricks don't count), you'll only see them in their underwear, so no naked body spoilers.... Otherwise, what's the fun in finding out if she's shaved or not?

NOTE: Obviously with the exception of patreon, who am I to deny sneak peeks if people ask for them a lot? hahaha

Obviously I want to hear! Someone may have a great idea that I hadn't considered.
That said, when you're done, if you have any suggestions, I'll be happy to hear from you.
Could we say that Anna is your favorite at the moment? :p

IMPORTANT: Don't forget to review the bug thing that I left you yesterday especially so that you do not have to go blind in the last parts of the last quest for Mara to join you. I'm really sorry for such a stupid bug that breaks the quest log... :/

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
It's strange... You should be able to see the points correctly reflected, I am checking and everything is correct, the class has no influence.
Are they reflected here? or are they not reflected in either of the two sections (overview and tailoring section)?
Well, a funny bug appeared on the main save. The tailor in the general statistics was 1, and in the profile one was immediately 11 and the passive effect did not work (0%).

Have you unlocked the tailor job ?
If it's not too much trouble and when you have time, could you start another game? Just after meeting Mona you can work with her to try it out.
Just to rule out that your current save didn't have something weird with it and it doesn't show correctly.
In the new game, TA works correctly.

Barabash

Jun 5, 2018
That said, when you're done, if you have any suggestions, I'll be happy to hear from you.
Could we say that Anna is your favorite at the moment? :p

IMPORTANT: Don't forget to review the bug thing that I left you yesterday especially so that you do not have to go blind in the last parts of the last quest for Mara to join you. I'm really sorry for such a stupid bug that breaks the quest log... :/
Of course, I'm missing just 2 more achievements, so I should be done today, I don't want to rush this, I enjoy the story :)

Oh, come on, man, that's not fair... You put me up with bunch of sweet girls and want to play favorites? Nah, not falling into that :p
But seriously, can't say, Alanna's great but Yuna's also, I'm getting to know Mara right now and she's too really cute, Maria and Lisapi are wild, their banter with MC is always fun :) From the side girls all three are nice, but Glenda's redheaded, freckled beautie with green eyes, how can someone resist her? :D

No worries, sir, I'm already past that, it's actually the only time when the game crashed for me, besides it's not some game breaking bug and since You're just beggining I can turn a blind eye and I'm prettu sure others as well ;)

Keisi

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2020
Well, a funny bug appeared on the main save. The tailor in the general statistics was 1, and in the profile one was immediately 11 and the passive effect did not work (0%).

In the new game, TA works correctly.
I already thought it had broken somewhere... I know these things happen but it was very strange because the code is correct. I don't like to blame other things but maybe it was a game download bug or just that when the game started something strange happened...
I say something strange because the variable to show the points is the same in the general professions view and in the details of the professions, so if it shows well on one side, it should show well on the other lol
If you find anything else that is strange (disregarding the text bugs), please report it! Thanks!
In any case, I will check all the professions again to see that everything works correctly including the passives

Keisi

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2020
Of course, I'm missing just 2 more achievements, so I should be done today, I don't want to rush this, I enjoy the story :)

Oh, come on, man, that's not fair... You put me up with bunch of sweet girls and want to play favorites? Nah, not falling into that :p
But seriously, can't say, Alanna's great but Yuna's also, I'm getting to know Mara right now and she's too really cute, Maria and Lisapi are wild, their banter with MC is always fun :) From the side girls all three are nice, but Glenda's redheaded, freckled beautie with green eyes, how can someone resist her? :D

No worries, sir, I'm already past that, it's actually the only time when the game crashed for me, besides it's not some game breaking bug and since You're just beggining I can turn a blind eye and I'm prettu sure others as well ;)
Hahahaha yeah... Sometimes it's hard to choose a favorite... One of my favorites is Vanessa, because of her story, because of who inspired me to make her (I think it's something obvious if you know or played WoW) and because... I'm the only one who has seen her naked :p
Secondary girls are my "wild card" for fast fap content with no story behind, BUT they have their own personality (all secondary girls will have it) as they participate in the main story and in rank quests. As for Glenda... she was the first secondary girl I made and I didn't know if I should go for freckles, you don't usually see girls like that in hentai games (freckles over the body) and she is physically based on a hentai version of a girl from a cartoon series (for the moment I don't say anything about who each girl is inspired by because I want to reserve it for difficult questions in the Lisapi Quizzes). The only one who is not based on anyone is Mona, she was born from the idea that I needed an elegant girl but with a very "special" touch in her clothes (damn, have you seen her taste for clothes? :p) who was the owner of the clothing store (the clothing store actually apart from the profession is intended to be useful when the outfit system is implemented that if all goes well... It will be implemented in summer, together with the update of the beach and nudism, but don't tell anyone about it!

And yes, I really appreciate people's understanding for someone who is just starting (some people have joined my patreon and I still can't believe it lol). Honestly these days I'm enjoying a lot to see the result of months of work (avoiding silly bugs) and above all to spend time with people. I really enjoy spending time with someone who takes the time to comment/play.

Oh and about Mara, I hope you like her little tricks ;)

PS: Without wanting to spam, if you enjoy Lisapi's personality, she is on my Discord and talks to everyone. The only rule is that she will ignore you if you ping her if you are not the tier with the exclusive "lisapi chat"... but she talks, yesterday she was joking with a guy who was helping me with spelling mistakes. She is my CM so you know... As long as people do not think it is something "cringe", she will participate in discord and Patreon!
Side note: She is a role-play character, so there is a real person behind the screen.

• Love

Barabash

Jun 5, 2018
Hahahaha yeah... Sometimes it's hard to choose a favorite... One of my favorites is Vanessa, because of her story, because of who inspired me to make her (I think it's something obvious if you know or played WoW) and because... I'm the only one who has seen her naked :p
Secondary girls are my "wild card" for fast fap content with no story behind, BUT they have their own personality (all secondary girls will have it) as they participate in the main story and in rank quests. As for Glenda... she was the first secondary girl I made and I didn't know if I should go for freckles, you don't usually see girls like that in hentai games (freckles over the body) and she is physically based on a hentai version of a girl from a cartoon series (for the moment I don't say anything about who each girl is inspired by because I want to reserve it for difficult questions in the Lisapi Quizzes). The only one who is not based on anyone is Mona, she was born from the idea that I needed an elegant girl but with a very "special" touch in her clothes (damn, have you seen her taste for clothes? :p) who was the owner of the clothing store (the clothing store actually apart from the profession is intended to be useful when the outfit system is implemented that if all goes well... It will be implemented in summer, together with the update of the beach and nudism, but don't tell anyone about it!

And yes, I really appreciate people's understanding for someone who is just starting (some people have joined my patreon and I still can't believe it lol). Honestly these days I'm enjoying a lot to see the result of months of work (avoiding silly bugs) and above all to spend time with people. I really enjoy spending time with someone who takes the time to comment/play.

Oh and about Mara, I hope you like her little tricks ;)

PS: Without wanting to spam, if you enjoy Lisapi's personality, she is on my Discord and talks to everyone. The only rule is that she will ignore you if you ping her if you are not the tier with the exclusive "lisapi chat"... but she talks, yesterday she was joking with a guy who was helping me with spelling mistakes. She is my CM so you know... As long as people do not think it is something "cringe", she will participate in discord and Patreon!
Side note: She is a role-play character, so there is a real person behind the screen.
Oh, now I know on who Vanessa is inspired, wow, how could I not realise it from the beginning? :p
I like Your side girls, yes, Glenda really is fantastic, I'm glad You decided to make her the way she is :)
Mona definetely has some good taste in clothing, her dress is faboulus, can't wait to see what she has in store in the future ;)
Only Mabel feels like she didn't get as much love, she's cute and wild, we need to know her a little better.

Mara caught my attention as well, her underwear is great, she looks great in it :D

I'll make sure to check Your Discord, to be honest having someone roleplaying as one of Your characters is very original idea, I like it :)
It would be cringy if some big, hairy dude was behind her, but also funny as hell :D But I suppose it's better if You keep it a secret, let's just all pretend Lisapi is real ;)

Anyway I just posted mu full review of the game, check it out If You want to know my full impressions ;)
Good luck with Your game and have a nice day, sir :)

Keisi

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2020
Oh, now I know on who Vanessa is inspired, wow, how could I not realise it from the beginning? :p
I like Your side girls, yes, Glenda really is fantastic, I'm glad You decided to make her the way she is :)
Mona definetely has some good taste in clothing, her dress is faboulus, can't wait to see what she has in store in the future ;)
Only Mabel feels like she didn't get as much love, she's cute and wild, we need to know her a little better.

Mara caught my attention as well, her underwear is great, she looks great in it :D

I'll make sure to check Your Discord, to be honest having someone roleplaying as one of Your characters is very original idea, I like it :)
It would be cringy if some big, hairy dude was behind her, but also funny as hell :D But I suppose it's better if You keep it a secret, let's just all pretend Lisapi is real ;)

Anyway I just posted mu full review of the game, check it out If You want to know my full impressions ;)
Good luck with Your game and have a nice day, sir :)
Hahahaha yes, we will say that she is real! Hahahaha just I mentioned that it is role-play in case someone decides to cross lines that should not be and try to offend or something similar. It is not a bot.

About Mabel... I know! But she has a "nudist" naturalness and that is forbidden... for the moment.

As for the review... I love it! I appreciate you taking your time to comment on a review. In reference to my broken English... Luckily yesterday someone joined in order to help me a little with that. Actually what seems to be broken (confusing she with he or him with her, that there are strange words...), has been a consequence of wanting to save me time. I write the game in Spanish (it is my main language) and then I translate it. When I extracted all the dialogues and I saw that there were more than 20k lines to translate...................... I wanted to save some time and replace short words. So there is the dire consequence of finding weird words like "ther" instead of "this" or "eithis" instead of "either"... I've been revising the introduction again and those weird things should no longer be seen and I have changed some sentences so are better understood in English and some professions or expressions are correctly written now. I use two translators plus the spell checker of the program where I make the code to reinforce my English, but in the end, nothing is perfect and silly mistakes on my part can lead to catastrophic translations hahaha
It was too much text to cover for a single person and it was the final part before the first release. I was eager to get Lust Age out there. Maybe I should have waited a few more days to re-check everything again.... That's why I'm going to try that the updates are not so long at the text level to have more control of my broken English.
That said, thanks again and I hope to see you here again in the next versions!

• Hey there

Keisi

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2020
I will allow myself an immodest question.
For only 2€ on my patreon you have access to "Lisapi tips" which includes explaining where the hidden achievements are located (yes! She explains it to you herself along with the necessary level of the girls' stats to access the extra options in the dialogues!)!

Best marketing ever lol

4.00 star(s) 64 Votes