Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
Am I the only one who can not play more than 2 days without the game crashing(shutting down,no renpy report or log that I am aware of)?
The game just ends like I had quit...but I didn't. I have never had this problem with 30+ renpy games(lol).

Any clue how to stop this issue? As is,I must save every time a stat changes,and restart the game MANY MANY times to play.

*edit Problem solved. I did a clean install with the non compressed version on the first page. Now I have no issues.
I installed it into a new folder(not the same as the original compressed install)and of course I was worried about rather my saves would automatically carry over...no worries,they did :) I did not delete the first install...yet but may try after a few saves in the new install.

Last edited:

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
Lust Age [v0.7.1] [Keisi] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 2,50 GB / 976 MB - LustAge-0.7.1-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 2,47 GB / 942 MB - LustAge-0.7.1-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): Workupload - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -
Yep. It broke it for sure. You can only play a day or two before it just shuts down like you had gone and clicked quit.
Thank you for trying though.

rogue886

Aug 21, 2017
IMPORTANT MESSAGE from the Dev. !!!!!
Keisi — Today at 20:21
Due to recent changes with the experience table there are still some bugs to fix that I couldn't fix in v0.7.1. For example, the recently reported: Extra experience that you can get with some potions. It is recommended not to use the TRUST potion to over-level the girls.

You know how the mechanics of LA works: You raise the girl's trust, ask for a task and until you complete her task you can't continue levelling her. So if you use potions, never have unfinished tasks to do with them. Finish the task, use the potions if you want, next task, etc.

This is the last bug that should manifest itself with these changes as the rest are fixed in v0.7.1.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Femboyfiend1337

Feb 22, 2018
Ok i overlvld a girl and the rollback would literally cost me hours, does it make sense to wait for a bug fix?
E.g. Level 4 event and leveled girl to lvl5 so im unable to access the lvl 4 event

nicgaleano12

Nov 14, 2019
Does anyone know why they won't let me open the game? When I run it only the image from the beginning comes out and then it doesn't run anything else

yurface

Oct 20, 2017
It seems if you pass a level (IE: 5 trust level) but a quest requires a lower level of that (4 trust level) you cannot do that quest. I cant complete the quest "Experiment.....Failed?" because i gave Tali a potion that pushed her trust level a little too far.

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Has anybody made a mod which disables the elitist bullshit from hard mode? (no rollback/no saving)
Not gonna lie I played Hard Mode to make the sex scenes repeatable, and saving for every single instance of a chance (i.e. returning to you room every time!) is damn exhausting. Hoping someone do make a mod for this.

Reactions: LordGustavo

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Keisi
Maybe its just me, but i tend to ask for the name of a girl when i hold her tits in my hand. (tailor girl...the few "random" npcs should get some names, we see them all the time)

Mara's body should be a little more pale or get a brighter lighting, in some scenes it almost looks like she wears a white mask instead her face because of the "darker" body

While talking to maria about taking a break she sits naked on the sofa...until she leans back, then she is dressed again, but only until she sits again...based on the "make comfortable" context i think she shouldnt be dressed in this event

I hope patricia will join soon...i mean, good deeds are one thing, a virgin in love an other...even if the stupid toys are too common for any real virgins in this game...

Missing image htaliman (the puddle in talis room)

Hmm, the little extra (bunny quest) was a bad surprise...i thought it was a breastfree outfit for arwen, not some piercings for the other two...a better description in monas text could prevent others in loading old savegames as well (bad luck part two, i had a weekend before i could get it)

Somehow the map shows anna in the mansion at evenings but she is nowhere to be found...is this a bug or is she just invisible peeping on the other girls?

Something about the investment script keeps me hanging...it counts the stuff and then the program dont responds for a few minutes. Disabled counting worked, so there may be some hanging script in the counting thing.

Something really annoying is the activator vision (that eye thingy that marks stuff with the blue circles) because it dont disables itself in events, talks, sexscenes or anywhere else and since the hud hides there too you cant disable it yourself. So either hide the marked spots with the hud or let the eye icon there so we can disable it ourself. Right now its really mean...especially if you start an event in the first floor, 5 marks for the doors and they stay the whole time.

Erm, i hope that dont counts as kinkshaming, but somehow i dont understand why there is an option to disable feet and watersports but every second girl wants buttstuff...personally i find that much more unsettling than getting drowned in a piss-filled bucket with a foot on your head that keeps you under the surface...

Overall i love the game and cant wait for updates, but i wonder about a single story bug...this corruption weather was in your old village and it was not protected...so even with your personal protection your best friend should have been corrupted by it...and such an overprotective brother is an easy target for corruption...so why is/was he still okay? It would also be a logic way for the enemy to twist the friends who are not in a protected area...

wahnsinn

Aug 23, 2017
i used saveeditonline to change the following in my (backed up) save:

Code:
yunalvlact_trust :(5)
yunatrust > nivel :(5)
yunatrust > nxtlvl :(6)
-->
yunalvlact_trust :(4)
yunatrust > nivel :(4)
yunatrust > nxtlvl :(5)

I think one of those should be the "overleveled" level.. yeah? we'll see. I'm honestly not even sure I was affected, cause I only just started playing this game, but she was level 5 in one of the stats anyway. I don't know if it was the problem one :D

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Dont change the levels or you lose quests and events needed to progress.
If you want shortcuts only change the bonus variables to instant level up and reduce grinding...and dont change your own powers, they use fixed variables as triggers to continue the storyline and if you have more points it wont trigger at all.

wahnsinn

Aug 23, 2017
I wasn't trying to cheat, I was trying to get past the locked bugged "overleveled Yuna" from the previous version.

While I still can't say whether that problem even applied to me, I can say that leveling seems to have progressed as intended from after my little edit.

Reactions: yurface

metawe

May 7, 2017
Became a patreon, I like the game a lot. UI, gameplay and characters are good.

My only complaint is how much the MC says "By the gods..." every time he sees something that arouses him. It happens so often it really takes me out of the scene.

4.00 star(s) 64 Votes