Nixeras

Dec 4, 2017
I like the game but at the same time kind of don't understand. The MC isn't dense and is clearly interested in women that are literally falling all over him but doesn't reciprocate in kind. If the goal was to have the MC not be a fuckboy that goes from hello to sex in 10 seconds, why have all the women behave that way?

Edit: Also the introduction takes ten YEARS. It's not a super unique storyline, and there's a lot of information I don't think needs to be covered before gameplay even really starts.

Reactions: Jccurtis
Jan 15, 2021
Hmmm... so the early access version 2 days before release was posted on 3. February. So the public release should've been released on the 5. February. We now have the 10. February. Is the public version for 0.8.0 going to release at all?

airze

Feb 8, 2018
Hmmm... so the early access version 2 days before release was posted on 3. February. So the public release should've been released on the 5. February. We now have the 10. February. Is the public version for 0.8.0 going to release at all?
you miss understand the post the 5th wasn't the 2-day post it was the post for top tear patreons witch is 4 weeks before public the post only show post date and not date it was edited so when we see it is anyones guess

Jan 15, 2021
you miss understand the post the 5th wasn't the 2-day post it was the post for top tear patreons witch is 4 weeks before public the post only show post date and not date it was edited so when we see it is anyones guess
I don't quite understand. The 2w, 1w and 2d ones fit in terms of dates.
The 2w one was 22th January. Exactly one week later, the 1w one releases on the 29th January and then the 2d release 5 days later from the 1w one. On the 3th February. So if that fits the dates, which it does, the public release should've been released on the 5th of February.

Nihilus68

Feb 17, 2020
From the discord :

"Keisi — 01/02/2022
@Avowed I've been thinking for a few days and I'm going to delay the public version (v0.8.0) for a few days (1 week~) to release directly the version 0.8.5 which includes the new intro + revision/rewriting of the dialogues of the first hours of the game and also I think I'm going to include the first part (1/2) of the changes in the rank system. I'll make a post about it when I have all the details.
Sorry for the inconvenience."

Reactions: airze

airze

Feb 8, 2018
I don't quite understand. The 2w, 1w and 2d ones fit in terms of dates.
The 2w one was 22th January. Exactly one week later, the 1w one releases on the 29th January and then the 2d release 5 days later from the 1w one. On the 3th February. So if that fits the dates, which it does, the public release should've been released on the 5th of February.
dav might just be sick or on brack or something keeping them from updating it

airze

Feb 8, 2018
From the discord :

"Keisi — 01/02/2022
@Avowed I've been thinking for a few days and I'm going to delay the public version (v0.8.0) for a few days (1 week~) to release directly the version 0.8.5 which includes the new intro + revision/rewriting of the dialogues of the first hours of the game and also I think I'm going to include the first part (1/2) of the changes in the rank system. I'll make a post about it when I have all the details.
well there we have it thank

Reactions: Nihilus68
Jan 15, 2021
From the discord :

"Keisi — 01/02/2022
Well, not very smart releasing that on discord. He also made a post on itch.io. But also fairly late. Just yesterday. So the public version will be released next week on the weekend and it will be 0.8.5.
Here the itch.io post:
"Keisi Studio1 day ago(+1)
Yes, my bad. I've had a very bad week with internet problems and I've had to buy a new router (I am waiting to receive it) and I haven't been able to make the respective post warning about the delay of 8.0 which actually will be 8.5 because I'm revising and redoing the intro + first hours of gameplay.
I made a quick announcement only on Discord.
Today I should have done a diary on Patreon and I'm going to delay it too because I'm trying to make up for the lost time.
As soon as my connection is stable again I'll make a post here, on Patreon and Discord.
The estimated date for 8.5 is this weekend for Patreon and next weekend for the public version.
I'll give all the details in the post I hope to make in a few days.
Sorry for the delay and inconvenience."

Altheon

Jan 28, 2022
I played lust age for like 8-10 hour good graphic art and story I love so much i will recommend this to my friend I will wait for the next update I looked forward for it good luck with your project

anakha3263

Jul 29, 2018
The reworks are text stuff, not mechanical. So old saves should work perfectly fine, assuming you didn't overlevel the girls with potions prior to the 0.7.2 update

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

ArtemisKuro

Sep 22, 2017
It seems impossible to decide between normal and hard modes. On one hand, I like to try for as much of the content when I play these games, on the other, hard mode seems like hot garbage.

4.00 star(s) 64 Votes