mth4r3m

Jun 28, 2021
I tried that in my recent playthrough after putting the game on hold for a while. The difficulty change option is there, but only allows between Normal and Easy and vice versa. I did notice somewhere it said that the option to choose Hard difficulty has been disabled for rebalancing. However, its fine for people who pay on Patreon to get earlier builds before the public to have access to Hard mode, so enjoy the paywall. I noticed both of those things somewhere, check the changelog and Patreon for confirmation, I can't remember exactly. I've never played the game on Hard and after reading the amount of backlash for it, I don't think its worth it.
I accidently put the game on hard a while back. I WILL NEVER DO IT AGAIN! I haven't played the game in a while, but it was a hidden function at first. I hope it hard mode never comes back. It is bulls***.

Reactions: Vyniril

nutnutfruit

Feb 13, 2022
Mood system sucks, once I have 7 girls unlocked its basically a full day entertaining them then a day of gameplay. ZZZZ.

Also I switched from hard mode to ez, and now my lust power is stuck at 14, I need 15 for the quest a night bath, but I cant train it because maria has moved in with me, and when I go to her in the evening it says I shouldnt bother her, I should talk to her at home. I assume this is a bug from switching difficulties but this is all too annoying so im just yeeting the game off my drive.

Alphonsocat

Apr 20, 2023
so apparently someone have been removing shared save files from this thread, I wonder who's the dick... also I can't see to restart the game on the hardest difficulty because of "reasons". am I missing locked features now because the Dev wants more money? 3 months with no updates I would think otherwise..

Reactions: Doom Marine

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
Since version 0.15 girls don't get angry??? Does that means the abomination of the mood system is completely gone??

Jun 25, 2017
Since v0.15.0,i can't run the game :(
(but v0.14.0 works)

001.jpg

log:
Sat Sep 30 10:38:51 2023

Ren'Py 7.5.3.22090809

Bootstrap to the start of init.init took 0.10s
Early init took 0.00s
Loader init took 0.07s
Loading error handling took 0.33s
Loading script took 7.94s

Egris

May 6, 2020
Every time i see this game I wish to see NTR in this gorgeous game with this gorgeous girls.
My mind images scenes where could be NTR, and how this can influence on girl's behaviour towards MC.

It's good, what the most people aren't in NTR, but... it's my fetish.

I wish someday AI lets generate stories and insert it in already exitsted game.
Holy shit what a cuckhold little dude

Egris

May 6, 2020
Deleting my other comment, i played the game and is not neccesary to play hard mode to unlock the paintings, still a goated game and just got better

69ztare

Nov 7, 2018
Every time i see this game I wish to see NTR in this gorgeous game with this gorgeous girls.
My mind images scenes where could be NTR, and how this can influence on girl's behaviour towards MC.
It's good, what the most people aren't in NTR, but... it's my fetish.
I wish someday AI lets generate stories and insert it in already exitsted game.
If I'm not mistaken, it's already possible to give a game's story as a prompt and get another story. But only as a story, not in the game. You will need to put it yourself as a mod if you want it.
But, even though I hate you and I hate your fetish and I hate your kink and I hate and I hate and I hate, I'm with you in the "AI that easily mods everything" thing.
Sometimes I only wish I could change a single thing in a game for it to become perfect for me (or playable for me at all), like changing a button, skipping a single scene, changing the name of a character, or the tit size of a girl (mainly this one, since small bewbs are pretty rare, so I often end up a virgin in a world full of ugly cowtits fail to attract high standards me). But making mods every time I want to do it would be to troublesome even if I knew how to make any mods.
So, let's hope we get our desires someday. Me as a knight in shining armor normal person, and you as this... this... cuck thing or whatever. Ugh!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Lust Age [v0.16.0] [Keisi] Compressed

PC (1,71GB) - -
MAC (1,71GB) - -

If you like the game support the dev.

Flyffer13

Aug 8, 2020
you can't, the Dev have been deleting saves from the thread. or he asked someone to do so, also you can't access the hardest difficulty from the get go to use cheats because once again, the dev wants more money for as little new content as possible.

maybe read patchnotes ? old saves dont work and maybe he deleted them because of that ? and you can choose the hard mode right bevor mara comes to the mansion .... stop crying and learn how to read xD

4.00 star(s) 64 Votes