suckassonline

Jun 1, 2020
ive just started my first playthough and just got to were Mara moves in and got to ask one small thing. did you make the colors of anna and maras names inverted on purpose: pink with black border(anna) and black with pink border(Mara)?

suckassonline

Jun 1, 2020
im playing on easy mode, on the quest step the awakening, it says to train with maria, ive trained with maria like 20 times, wasted a bunch of days and the quest doesnt change. am i missing something or is it bugged?

Vyniril

Aug 7, 2017
I'm not going to ask for a complete spoiler for "If the river is flowing", but can someone at least provide a hint please. Been all over the map spamming the special vision but can't find it. Not into urination but I'd like to at least complete the achievements I have access to.

May 26, 2020
I'm not going to ask for a complete spoiler for "If the river is flowing", but can someone at least provide a hint please. Been all over the map spamming the special vision but can't find it. Not into urination but I'd like to at least complete the achievements I have access to.
This one is a total mystery. I"ve sene people say it's to the left of the Refuge bridge in th Evening, but it ain't fuckin there lol

suckassonline

Jun 1, 2020
please help me the quest the awakening wont progress ive even start a fresh new run and still nothing. i realy want to keep playing this game but im about to delete it. plz help

Vyniril

Aug 7, 2017
please help me the quest the awakening wont progress ive even start a fresh new run and still nothing. i realy want to keep playing this game but im about to delete it. plz help
Talk to Maria at the Refuge. She'll have the option to train your power

peshhh

Aug 6, 2021
Is there an "Auto" function? If not, what is the "Auto text speed" option in options refering to ? :eek:

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.15.0

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega
PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 1.41 GiB

Come find me on Discord:
I am no longer able to request my post get promoted to the OP from the mods. Only the owner of this thread can do it for me now. Otherwise this is the only notice you get that I have updated my android port.

Reactions: OverLord gamer

SaS246

Aug 10, 2020
Hey so. . .I finished the entire content of the game and I have a problem. Are there not repeatable scenes? I don't know how to mark as spoiler one that I can't repeat but there are

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Hey so. . .I finished the entire content of the game and I have a problem. Are there not repeatable scenes? I don't know how to mark as spoiler one that I can't repeat but there are
Well...I think you can always go back to the girls in the same place and time you had sex with them before and you can do it again, but idk if it works for everything...I think it doesn't

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Game system turned so bad that the reviews have been turned off since March. That is how bad it is.

1. Stupid Mood System
2. Stupid mini battle system that really does not do anything for the original story at all
3. Just became a grind fest

You can see the negative reviews pouring out around March so reviews turned off so that the game will keep the high review it originally had. Isn't that just a cheat way to keep a high score when game is no longer a high score game? It's just another form of review manipulation.

Xeenith

Jul 13, 2017
last version I played was 0.13, and I finished it all I think, but in easy mode.

I got 0.15 here, and I had like 1 thing I could do : pass time with the main prietress then it was "done with 0.14, wait for next patch" and I'm like... this IS next patch !?
if most content is locked behing the stupid "mood" and "grind fest" systems, then I might never get back on this one, too bad I liked where the main story was going...

Reactions: Vyniril

Vyniril

Aug 7, 2017
In the dream world with Lapasi click on all the options, one of them turns on hard mode.
I tried that in my recent playthrough after putting the game on hold for a while. The difficulty change option is there, but only allows between Normal and Easy and vice versa. I did notice somewhere it said that the option to choose Hard difficulty has been disabled for rebalancing. However, its fine for people who pay on Patreon to get earlier builds before the public to have access to Hard mode, so enjoy the paywall. I noticed both of those things somewhere, check the changelog and Patreon for confirmation, I can't remember exactly. I've never played the game on Hard and after reading the amount of backlash for it, I don't think its worth it.

Kinoman

Aug 8, 2018
Every time i see this game I wish to see NTR in this gorgeous game with this gorgeous girls.
My mind images scenes where could be NTR, and how this can influence on girl's behaviour towards MC.

It's good, what the most people aren't in NTR, but... it's my fetish.

I wish someday AI lets generate stories and insert it in already exitsted game.

4.00 star(s) 64 Votes