Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
I kinda like the game. I counter stupid mechanics with custom functions, such as a method I call manually in the console to reset the moods of each girl to the cap - without removing the feedback to check on the girls (I print the girls names I changed). Sometimes I start to do what the quest wants, like get x amount of wood, or level your power to 15, but after two iterations, I just cheat it in the console to skip the grind - but keep the mechanic.

It's a fun game if you play it that way, I almost exploded in my pants when , though that just didn't happen yet (sadface). I hope it will - otherwise my wrath and review will be that of endless horrors. After all, working for something increases the worth of the reward.
thats another problem the game has the target numbers are to high across the board or the rewards to low.
Most people, from young kids to people the age of 40 + some years, are fine with the "rule of three" because it got beaten into our heads by every video game there ever was. Some get tired of it and could do with 2 instances insted of 3, but 3 would be acceptable, doing something 5 - 10 times is absolutely not.

Respect that you go through the trouble like that, but at that point you could make a game your self.

Apr 6, 2018
Respect that you go through the trouble like that, but at that point you could make a game your self.
I would, from the coding side of things, but I'm missing the graphical part entirely. Patching renpy games to my satisfaction is easy - and I prefer to stay volunteer (instead of introducing money to the fun).

Blankrex

Jun 4, 2020
Just wanted to say thank you for a wonderful game with harem, wholesome and NO NTR. All the girls look pretty and likeable with different personality (You can give headpats to the girls thats something rare :sneaky:) . I appreciate all the love and efforts you have been putting up into the game. Also love the fact that protag isnt some generic asshole, he acts pricey and shy whenever girls try to hit on him ( Lookin at you Nun Lady :cool: ) and he acts considerate towards other people. Lastly, no need to be stressed out about releasing earlier just take your time.

Anyways thanks for the game again Keisi and I hope it doesnt get abandoned in midway ^^

Reactions: TheAshenGuy

Keisi

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2020
plentyfucksgiven
I usually don't take the time to answer reviews and sometimes I don't even check them because they are like Steam reviews, you better judge yourself what you are going to play (unless 99% of the people criticize it, maybe there is something wrong there) or even are... I don't even know how to say it like in the case of molitar (now I'm going with you, sir). But you've taken the trouble to make a structured and constructive review, which I appreciate.

Before I start, I will say that when you choose the hard mode, there is an explanation of what is and what isn't in that difficulty (it's only extra content, 0.1% of the total content). Not only that but it explains what you unlock like extra options, achievements, and especially the Bravery Shop. It's a grind fest? It is, and it's purposely made for you to "suffer". This is a matter of taste, some people want the hard to be even more grindy... I just follow the mechanics of games that have different difficulties and I like the hard mode even though I know it's not fully polished yet. I wish I had more time to go through all the issues throughout the game, but since I don't, I'm taking it one step at a time.

For all that you mention about your experience with the hard... I think it's not a difficulty for you or at least not in the first run. The game has a lot of things to do and the hard is focused on those who like to grind in exchange for some extra bits.

You also mention stuff about the interface and so on... I guess you were too "busy" but with one click you can check the mood of all the girls (heart icon aka girls' main panel).

If you weren't so "busy" maybe I would have recommended you to check the seasonal events, because thanks to that you can craft items that make the girls never get angry anymore (at the moment there are items available for Yuna, Mara, and Anna but there will be items for all the girls in the future, there are even girls that never get angry by default, at the moment there is one).

I myself play hard from time to time to review the things I implement and it's not as crazy as it seems especially with the items I mention, although that's suggestive, obviously.

The hard still needs to be completely polished, the problem is that I can't dedicate as much time as I would like to that difficulty otherwise I would have already made all the changes I have in mind.

As for the pregnancy, I'm not going to comment much, if you decide to keep it enabled to see that content... Well, it's not my favorite fetish so it's not like I'm going to put a lot of content there but more like a punishment on hard mode in exchange for a buff. And yes, you can fuck pregnant girls so in this part I'm not sure why you say you can't (Yuna and Anna, you can even visit them and spend time with them while they are with their belly visible, call them and fuck them pregnant...).

Mini-games: I'm relying on Renpy's limitations and what I'm able to program so the simplest is a clicker. Although in the future I plan to add other kinds of mini-games, this requires quite a lot of time from me so like the rest of things, I try to find a balance in my time to make the content of each version. By the way, if I remove the time from the mini-game, I take the meaning away from the mini-game, although I have to point out that you have played on hard, and on that difficulty, it's harder and you need to have the lust perks maxed out, the heart crafted... If not, it's really fucked up, yes. The only thing that is going to change in the Moonstars mini-game is that I will add an option to make them static images because there are people who unfortunately have lag. No loops, no more lag.

I don't quite understand your penultimate paragraph... Do you want to know what to do next? Click -> open the quest log. Do you want to know what to do with X girl? Click -> open the girl's panel and navigate from there (or: inventory -> add her as a favorite). You have already added her as your favorite? Hover your mouse over her mini-icon and you'll get a pop-up with all the info about her stats including mood, if she's angry, pregnant, etc... Even in the calendar, you can see the events (seasonal/general) in a more visual way although they are also in the quest log so the "today's activities" is really the quest log because there you see all the important stuff (and the fav girl thing).

In your last paragraph, you say you've gone through all that for just a few achievements... you've focused too much on being "busy" because you forgot to even mention the tokens and everything you can unlock there :sneaky:

I don't mean that in a bad or rude way, it just sounds like you've been getting frustrated yourself, and thus the review. And I insist, I don't mean it in a bad way, I even imagined you playing like the meme of the guy typing hard, focused, and sweating... And me thinking: Fuck, if he had played on normal mode he wouldn't have suffered so much, since you can change the difficulty at any moment and unlock all the extra content later.

Still, it was a constructive review and I appreciate you taking the time to write it.

In the next version (v16) I'm going to make a final overhaul of the whole game because not only there are old renders with questionable quality and dialogues that need a serious revision in both languages, but except for normal, easy/hard needs a deep review. I will take your words into account. Thanks again.

molitar
It's because of people like you that I don't believe in the review system anywhere.
Your review is subjective yes, but... how to say... wrong? I haven't changed anything about the game, not the main story or anything else. I even redid the whole intro a bunch of versions ago to make the whole premise of the story more understandable and enjoyable.

I don't know where you see the grind fest if grind is not mandatory for the main content (unless you play on hard, that's a different story explained above).

"Something like Pokemon"... totally wrong. That's part of the story that is treated as something primary to the main story but isn't really, it's something extra once you unlock Enya. Obviously, I'm going to use the main story to talk about the Moonstars or unlock new stuff if not, why do I want a plot? It's been a few versions ago that the story left aside the Moonstars theme (specifically after you unlock Enya) and the story has focused on other things (Lisapi, Gold Valley, Vanessa, Patricia...).

Sound? Sir, even opening the map has sfx, don't lie saying that there is only music because I took the trouble to add sfx in every place that needs it, be it interface, quests, minigames, etc... Unless you're referring to sex sounds, then I correct myself, there's no such thing.

That said, too bad you have that perception of the story and that's respectable though, from your review, something tells me you never "loved the game" or played it a long time ago mostly because the story hasn't changed and is the same as planned since v2. The only thing that has changed is that I always said I would never add pregnancy and in the end, I ended up adding it (optional thing, obviously) :ROFLMAO:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Uthuriel

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
I was playing your game until you introduced the mood system, every other change can be debated and can be a matter of like/dislike but I consider that system to be a colossal failure since it forces the player to halt his advance to a crawl, you can't enjoy the game that way.

AnisNIK

Feb 23, 2023
"Something like Pokemon"... totally wrong. That's part of the story that is treated as something primary to the main story but isn't really, it's something extra once you unlock Enya. Obviously, I'm going to use the main story to talk about the Moonstars or unlock new stuff if not, why do I want a plot? It's been a few versions ago that the story left aside the Moonstars theme (specifically after you unlock Enya) and the story has focused on other things (Lisapi, Gold Valley, Vanessa, Patricia...).
But look who asked for Moonstars? You undeniably had your inspiration from Pokemon for that. With the three starter Moonstars being essentially Pokemon starters. A blue one, a green one and a red one. With the ability to evolve to a bigger stronger Moonstar/Pokemon-with-tits.
The entire system seems very tacked on and out of nowhere to be honest. Not to mention some of them aren't even unique. Like that one Elden Ring "Moonstar." Least you could do is not blatantly copy Pokemon.
Not to mention there is apparently already something like a "military" in place. These girls in armor look like they can fight to me. So why come around with Moonstars at all? All you had to do is invent some kind of enemy for them and you'd have something more interesting than colored anime girls.
You might say "just ignore them lmao" but guess what many of us want to experience all of the content a game has to offer. Call it perfectionism if you want to.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LustAge-0.14.0Public
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Lust Age [v0.14.0 Public] [Keisi]

COMPRESSED: Win/Linux/Mac:

Xeenith

Jul 13, 2017
I played the last 0.14 (on easy, since I just want the story, not the grind) as a sorcerer/alchemist, maxed the story and all girls stats. I enjoyed it since I like game with minimal grind (thx the easy mode hehe) with stuff to unlock.
the main character is a bit annoying with his "no I won't fuck you" because as a player of many games like that, I head "I need to grind your sexy stats, only then we can have a sex scene" huhuhu.

still, I want to ask : anyone know how/when/where to craft more butt plugs ? I don't seem to have the option, maybe it's locked until the mine has been repaired but it doesn't appear in the builder girls' menu... and there is an achievment for 8 girls, yet 1 plug :(

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
the main character is a bit annoying with his "no I won't fuck you" because as a player of many games like that, I head "I need to grind your sexy stats, only then we can have a sex scene" huhuhu.
Man I fucking hate that in this game. I feel like I'm getting abused instead of having sex because this idiot acts like a sissy that doesn't want to fuck for whatever stupid reason.
I haven't even finished it, it got that annoying to me

Reactions: ivo12345
4.00 star(s) 64 Votes