GSwole

May 1, 2023
The story leaves a lot to be desired but the girls character progression will keep you going. Having the option to toggle fetishes is a + so you don't get bogged down by stuff you're not into.

Reactions: HardcoreCuddler

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LustAge-0.15.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Lust Age [v0.15.0 Public] [Keisi]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 1.14 GB

PC/MAC: - - - ANONFILES /

ANDROID: - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

anonymous316

Oct 6, 2017
I used to be patreon of this game but the devs obsession with difficulty levels really turned me off from it, honestly the whole easy mode thing sounds pretty terrible to me.

Reactions: HardcoreCuddler

zexzon

Dec 17, 2020
People. Please give me the save file of the previous version. I lost my data. From scratch, the patience will not be enough to pass.

tortorus

Aug 29, 2018
This game was average but entertaining, but i reached my limit.
With a single event by update since 3 update... the balancing or the tampering with difficulty mode without much interest in my opinion...
i think the milking become too strong for me with this 5 years old game. you should really think to finish the story before anything else...

Good luck with your game M dev, i m out.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
This game was average but entertaining, but i reached my limit.
With a single event by update since 3 update... the balancing or the tampering with difficulty mode without much interest in my opinion...
i think the milking become too strong for me with this 5 years old game. you should really think to finish the story before anything else...

Good luck with your game M dev, i m out.
Your so damn right! It became a total fuck the story and become some damn idiotic fight game.. Dev just milking it now it's not even the same fucking game anymore.. so many devs have to fuck up the game near the end to milk it for more money and this has become one of them!

May 26, 2020
I will mirror the frustration with difficulty levels. While also admitting that I'm gonna keep playing the stupid thing because this is one of the few games that actually does anything good with the Urination+voyeurism tag combo.

To be a bit more specific, the big issue is just how fast the girls get big mad you aren't spending time with them. There are too fucking many for you to both A. make worthwhile progress on any individual girl and B. keep the others from becoming a resource sink down the line. If it was, like, a week or two instead of a few days, that would REALLY help alleviate the overly restrctive hardness of hard mode.

Alternatively, don't lock all the good fetish stuff behind Hard difficulty.

Reactions: darlic and DBAV
May 26, 2020
I second that.
I'd be willing to posit that this is THE reason so many people are frustrated by it. The entire "likes to watch girls go pp" demographic is getting BTFO by how strictly this game forces you to manage things to actually get most of the scenes where you watch girls go pp

Reactions: darlic

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
I will mirror the frustration with difficulty levels. While also admitting that I'm gonna keep playing the stupid thing because this is one of the few games that actually does anything good with the Urination+voyeurism tag combo.

To be a bit more specific, the big issue is just how fast the girls get big mad you aren't spending time with them. There are too fucking many for you to both A. make worthwhile progress on any individual girl and B. keep the others from becoming a resource sink down the line. If it was, like, a week or two instead of a few days, that would REALLY help alleviate the overly restrctive hardness of hard mode.

Alternatively, don't lock all the good fetish stuff behind Hard difficulty.
It's almost impossible to increase difficulty without making the vn annoying so I understand the dev wanted hard mode to be hard/annoying but he went too far, just remove the mood system and everything else gets manageable.

May 26, 2020
It's almost impossible to increase difficulty without making the vn annoying so I understand the dev wanted hard mode to be hard/annoying but he went too far, just remove the mood system and everything else gets manageable.
I don't mind the mood system in theory, it's just too fucking strict with how many girls there are to manage. I won't say he needs to remove it, but it definitely needs to be less tight. I'm also not against outright removal, I just don't think it's necessary to solve the issue

Reactions: DBAV

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
I don't mind the mood system in theory, it's just too fucking strict with how many girls there are to manage. I won't say he needs to remove it, but it definitely needs to be less tight. I'm also not against outright removal, I just don't think it's necessary to solve the issue
Think about the future, if another girl joins then it turns into a shackle that keeps you going from girl to girl without being able to proceed with the game.Removal is the only possible option, even if the system gets looser it still takes away most of the freedom to explore and enjoy the side-quests and secrets.

4.00 star(s) 64 Votes