LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
The game sounds great to me, and I'm going to download it. But can lesbian scenes be avoided? Those kinds of scenes don't interest me and they bore me. I prefer if I don't have to see them.
Well, I will not say for sure, because my memory can let me down. But from the lesbos scenes, I remember a dream with 2 main girls and some events with secondary and side ones. The dream follows the plot, and the interaction of secondary and third parties can be avoided if not activated. But technically, there is no choice to allow lesbian scenes or not, so they are inevitable rather than optional. Although there are not many of them in the game.
Perhaps there is something else that I forgot :ROFLMAO: .

Reactions: BlasKyau and Keisi

Keisi

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2020
Beside that bug above i also can't finish the "Royalty visit Gold Valley" Quest as the 225 Gold check didn't trigger ( i had full 1000 Gold as i payed the dept so now im way above the 225 needed)
View attachment 1235329
Indeed, that's what I was thinking. When reviewing the code just order to update the questlog of that part was wrong and that's why it didn't appear correctly but it did when loading the game (I have set it to check all the questlogs when loading the game). It's already fixed on my side, so thanks for reporting it to me even if it was already fixed for you.

Keisi

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2020
The game sounds great to me, and I'm going to download it. But can lesbian scenes be avoided? Those kinds of scenes don't interest me and they bore me. I prefer if I don't have to see them.
So far, except for the dreams during the main quest (they are part of the plot), the lesbian scenes are optional (there are only two lesbian scenes actually right now).

Generally speaking, if there is explicit sex (lesbian) it will almost always be optional since you may not participate because by "chance" you have found two girls having sex (to give an example). If something lesbian ends with your full participation, it will not be skippable because you will have full participation (thanks Mr. obv :LOL:).

Edit to add: Normally lesbian situations are typical of: "Hmmm? What's that noise? Should I investigate? YES = lesbian scene, NO = you go home."
if at some point I include something with the main girls (at the moment there is nothing lesbian between main girls) I will try to find a way to make it optional as well if you don't end up participating.

Last edited:
Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
So far, except for the dreams during the main quest (they are part of the plot), the lesbian scenes are optional (there are only two lesbian scenes actually right now).

Generally speaking, if there is explicit sex (lesbian) it will almost always be optional since you may not participate because by "chance" you have found two girls having sex (to give an example). If something lesbian ends with your full participation, it will not be skippable because you will have full participation (thanks Mr. obv :LOL:).
I usually skip dream sex scenes using CTRL.

Good to know that we can skip (or avoid) the lesbian scenes.

Burgh917

Dec 20, 2019
Just in the introduction when you meet Maria?
No for me it was after meeting Mona, Mabel and Glenda for the first time. While talking to Maria about them it had both languages, Spanish then the English translation. Only 3 or 4 sentences tho if i remember correctly.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Keisi

Keisi

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2020
No for me it was after meeting Mona, Mabel and Glenda for the first time. While talking to Maria about them it had both languages, Spanish then the English translation. Only 3 or 4 sentences tho if i remember correctly.
Thanks for remembering the exact time, I will check it out to see what could have happened.

Reactions: Burgh917

Keisi

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2020
Thanks for remembering the exact time, I will check it out to see what could have happened.
:bigfacepalm:
Indeed... in English just talking about the three of them you first see the dialogue in Spanish and then in English (it is duplicated for some reason and is not detected as erroneous). Solved, thank you very much for pointing out this part because as it is not a bug that crashes the game I would never have found it without these reports.

Mezran

Jan 29, 2019
Stuck with the rank quest. Get 5 Proof of Trust. I am at 10/5 and can't hand in the quest. Just tells me to get 5.

Keisi

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2020
I might be missing something but I can't do the first rank quest it just says "get 5 proof of trust," I got up to ten and now i don't know how to do the first quest. :p
I'm having the same problem I don't know if there's something you do after getting 5 but that's my best guess if someone knows please let me know. Thx
same here. Mine is at 9/5 now, and still nothing happens

I have just published the with the bugfixes.

I have to figure out how to request to update the OP's noppy links because I don't have permission or account for that... if anyone knows... if not I'll figure it out.

Just download the new version and load the game, it should be fixed in both rank quests.
If all goes well and suddenly something starts to fail again in the rank quest, please report it here and then -> save -> load -> should fix it.

I am really sorry for the inconvenience caused by really silly bugs...

Last edited:

Keisi

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2020

I have to figure out how to request to update the OP's noppy links because I don't have permission or account for that... if anyone knows... if not I'll figure it out.

Just download the new version and load the game, it should be fixed in both rank quests.
If all goes well and suddenly something starts to fail again in the rank quest, please report it here and then -> save -> load -> should fix it.

Stuck with the rank quest. Get 5 Proof of Trust. I am at 10/5 and can't hand in the quest. Just tells me to get 5.
Sorry, I quoted myself instead of you :ROFLMAO:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020

Thank you for your work on the latest update!!

Reactions: Keisi and Burgh917

Keisi

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2020
sonick16
Sorry for the ping but since you ask a question in the review... First thanks for the rate, glad you like LA!
Second, no. There won't be any gallery at the moment as all the scenes with the girls (levels) are repeatable, so if you want to see any specific one, you talk to the girl, ask her to do what you want as many times as you need, they can't get enough of you! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Maybe in the future when there are too many repeatable I will make some kind of gallery, but like everything... little by little!

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
for the "final" questtheft from Mona, quest to meet new girl, I am supposed to talk to Anna in the morning but if I click on her door I am told to leave her alone this early and don't know what else to do. Any input? What am I missing?
I have updated to 2.1, so that shouldn't be it

Keisi

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2020
for the "final" questtheft from Mona, quest to meet new girl, I am supposed to talk to Anna in the morning but if I click on her door I am told to leave her alone this early and don't know what else to do. Any input? What am I missing?
I have updated to 2.1, so that shouldn't be it
At what level do you have Anna? Because if you haven't raised her to at least level 2, you can't enter in her room in the morning.

Edit: If you have Anna above level 2... you have found a new bug :ROFLMAO: :cry:

blobzerz

Sep 15, 2017
It's genuinly great game so far; just ideal balance of comedy and sexy stuff, you do not have to grind for ages to see a single tit but it does not shower you in sex scenes. I do hope it will not share fate of so many promising games as it is one of best sandbox games we have that are still alive.

Reactions: Keisi
4.00 star(s) 64 Votes