Keisi

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2020
It's genuinly great game so far; just ideal balance of comedy and sexy stuff, you do not have to grind for ages to see a single tit but it does not shower you in sex scenes. I do hope it will not share fate of so many promising games as it is one of best sandbox games we have that are still alive.
Thank you for your comment!
As I've said other times, the MC is not a fuckboy, so the sex content comes slower depending on the girl. I know it's a hentai game and we're all here to do things with our favorite girl, but this is just getting started so enjoy the moment and all the naughty things... because more and more will come!
In general I try to follow a good rhythm and the same line and I'm looking forward to this progressing more because I have many plans (both hentai and purely sandbox/rpg). But... let's move forward little by little!
Extra note: The game is very focused on the fun of girls teasing you but little by little they reward your patience with their love and.... more... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Reactions: darlic

swaggle38

Oct 22, 2020
Played the game and enjoyed it. I think the game has the most potential in the casual nudity/sex area personally. It's definitely shown throughout the game that the girls don't mind being naked in front of you, so I think a natural extension would be for them to walk around the house (and eventually town) in various states of undress. Something like this would normally done in a sort of corruption way, but the girls in this game are perverted enough and the setting of the game supports it enough that they would do it on their own. And eventually they'll just casually have sex in front of people.

Some other constructive thoughts and suggestions:
  • There is too much filler dialogue. The intro is too long and the achievement that states you "survived" the introduction is very on the nose. At some point I just want to play the game and not read an infodump. The repetitive jokes with Maria can be reduced and I also think the whispering and ALL CAPS STAMMERING is overused.
  • This is more comment on sandbox games in general, but I struggle to remember where everyone is during a given time period, especially as the number of girls increases. I think a potentially excellent way to mitigate this problem would be a schedule. When you open the schedule you can see where all the girls are during each time period and then click on the location to immediately go there. It's midday and Mara is at the refuge? Well, I can just click refuge from the schedule and I'm right there. Obviously you would have to interact with the girl at the location once for it to appear on the schedule. After that one time I don't have anything to prove to the game and I'd rather go to places in as few clicks as possible. It's like how in Persona 5 you have to navigate the train station once and then you can always fast travel.
    • It could be even better if the schedule showed which stats could be increased by interacting with the girl in that location.
    • I haven't played a game that has this sort of system so I have no idea how hard it would be to implement.
  • The UI could use a little work:
    • Currently in the quick icons there are 3 hearts and 2 crowns, maybe differentiate them a bit more or add rollover text to say what they are.
    • In some places it seems like the girls are stretched to fit the frame: the manor travel icon, the third Mara sexiness card, and the picture in Mara's room are the most obvious to me.
    • You can probably combine each girl's stats all on one tab and only include a second one with the unlockable backgrounds. This could reduce one click so I don't have to click on trust to see where the next event is.
    • You could condense the stats screen into stats and passives similarly.
    • I honestly did not see until writing this post that you can cycle between the girls via buttons at the bottom. The button should be more visible and you should be able to cycle in both directions.
    • The main/secondary girls and stats/professions buttons blend into the blue background a little. Currently they only change color on rollover but there should be some indication of which tab you're on similar to when you click on strength, dexterity, etc. I also didn't notice the professions button until just now.
    • When clicking on the Lisapi icon, just take me straight to her dialogue options. If you're planning to add additional characters to her location, then clicking again on her makes more sense. But as it stands I would rather cut the click and move the triangle achievement.
    • In the achievements, you have to click on a white part of the book to get to the picture. Clicking on the specific pixels of the magnifying glass doesn't work and it's annoying.
    • When I'm trying to click the arrow to go to a location, I have to get my mouse specifically in the white arrow, but then after that I can go a little outside of it and click.
    • I almost feel like you could completely remove the option to go your room when you're going to the girls' rooms. I think most players will just click the convenient bed icon.
    • On that note, you should rename the areas to "living room" and "girls' rooms (1st floor)" which is much less confusing than first and main floor.
  • Almost anything you can do to reduce the number of clicks is a good idea. Currently it takes 8 clicks to go from your room to Mona's options.
  • When starting up the game, it should only ask me English or Spanish the first time.
  • Couple typos I found:
    • There is an extra i in "experience" in the girls' stats.
    • When you do the meditation event with Mara, the girls are called "chicas" instead of girls.
I'm not a game designer by any means so take my suggestions with a grain of salt. I also understand it's v0.2.1 so there's plenty more work to do on the game. But, again, overall it was good and I'll look forward to future updates.

Keisi

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2020
First of all, thank you for taking the time to make such a long comment.
Second, let's get down to business!

• There is too much filler dialogue. The intro is too long and the achievement that states you "survived" the introduction is very on the nose. At some point I just want to play the game and not read an infodump. The repetitive jokes with Maria can be reduced and I also think the whispering and ALL CAPS STAMMERING is overused.
You must think that every professional has a learning curve. The intro was made and written in January/February. If I had to write the intro again now, it wouldn't be so long or so "repetitive" with Maria's jokes (although she is like that). I'm currently with the proofreader reviewing the whole intro and we are slowly changing some dialogues. Over time the intro will change in that aspect and in renders as it belongs to my learning curve. Think that I for example never in my life until now I had never written a story, so at the beginning I thought that the right thing to do was to give explanations to absolutely everything and make the reading entertaining, but with time I realized that this was not the right thing to do... you can see the evolution in Maria and that she herself tells you that the explanations will be more and more direct (that's when I realized it) and during the quests, Maria without ceasing to be Maria is gradually becoming more direct in the important issues (but in the end she is not an NPC that assigns you a task and that's it, she is an important factor in the story).

• In some places it seems like the girls are stretched to fit the frame: the manor travel icon, the third Mara sexiness card, and the picture in Mara's room are the most obvious to me.
This is true and I plan to change it. It is the problem when you work in such a small space in the interface (or the Mara paint).

• When clicking on the Lisapi icon, just take me straight to her dialogue options. If you're planning to add additional characters to her location, then clicking again on her makes more sense. But as it stands I would rather cut the click and move the triangle achievement.
This is difficult to change (although not impossible) because I plan to add more things, but we will have to wait (for me it would be much easier your idea, it saves me work, but I usually leave things planned and I change them over time). The subject of Lisapi and her place is a delicate thing to deal with because everything is quite uncertain (spoilers). Maybe in 3 versions I'll see your idea more suitable and I'll change it, but for now I have to see if I finally add what I planned or not.

• In the achievements, you have to click on a white part of the book to get to the picture. Clicking on the specific pixels of the magnifying glass doesn't work and it's annoying.
This is a "bug". When I changed the icons for some reason gimp must not have blended the layers well so this doesn't happen. Thanks for pointing it out because nobody has said anything about it and I hadn't noticed it. In the next version it will be solved.

• When I'm trying to click the arrow to go to a location, I have to get my mouse specifically in the white arrow, but then after that I can go a little outside of it and click.
Yes, I have to check this too, the navigation is now so basic (but not terrible hahaha).

• On that note, you should rename the areas to "living room" and "girls' rooms (1st floor)" which is much less confusing than first and main floor.
I think the "Living room" is a good idea. But the other thing... in version 0.4.0 a second floor will be available for the new girls that will come in time (there are still a few to move in with you).

• Almost anything you can do to reduce the number of clicks is a good idea. Currently it takes 8 clicks to go from your room to Mona's options.
Ironically, whatever makes you click less, is more work for me in some aspects :LOL:

• When starting up the game, it should only ask me English or Spanish the first time.
This is more "complex" at the coding level than it seems at first sight to me (I tried it at the beginning), for the moment it will remain like that but it will change.

• Couple typos I found:
    • There is an extra i in "experience" in the girls' stats.
    • When you do the meditation event with Mara, the girls are called "chicas" instead of girls.
I will review this. Thank you very much for pointing it out because after translating so many lines of text from Spanish to English, there is always something I overlook.
The rest of the things about the interface I will summarize here:
  • The interface and its functions will change over time. If I was still focused on making the "perfect" interface I don't think the first version would be available yet hahaha.
  • With time everything will improve, for example, I'm working on the stats interface since the class system will change a little bit and the interface will change too (the next step is to make a rework of the professions at interface level).
  • Everything else will be the same, I plan to put more dating-sim style things on the girls (like a biography for example), the map will also change over time as I want to put a counter of girls that are moving to Gold Valley as time goes by and see details of some of them, among other things.
  • The locations of the girls as well and stuff like that.
  • Little by little things at interface level will change, especially to improve the old things, it's a matter of time. I want to follow the line of one beta per month for patrons, so things are going little by little. I wish I was at the level of other devs where they can afford to make updates every two/three months and bring a lot of content, for now, it's not my case hahaha.

I forgot to point out:
  • The issue of girls getting naked and stuff like that will come with time and especially when the beach update arrives, because exibitionism/nudism/naturism will no longer be forbidden.
  • Right now, could the main girls undress for you and stuff like that? Yes, but it's all related to the sexsiness stat and in the future, to the exhibitionism stat (not definitive name).
  • I don't know if I will implement it in this new version or in the next one, but for example when you go to the stretching session with Mara, if her sexiness stat is high, there will be some little extra images being naughtier (same with Anna in the hot springs). I also plan that according to their sexiness level they will be more naughty and for example when you look at Anna's ass when she is on the main floor, instead of calling you a pervert, she will show you her ass (it's a non definitive example so that you understand me in this aspect).

I appreciate your comment and the time you took to analyze things that can be improved and I hope I haven't left anything out!

swaggle38

Oct 22, 2020
First of all, thank you for taking the time to make such a long comment.
I definitely enjoyed the game! I wouldn't have written that long of a comment if I didn't. That was my first post here too haha.

You must think that every professional has a learning curve.
I get it man, don't worry. Games aren't made overnight and writing is tough. I'm just some random guy on the internet who doesn't know how Ren'Py works and you obviously have a vision for the game that I don't fully know, so again take my thoughts with a grain of salt (though some were just bugs).

I fully agree that a "perfect" UI is very challenging. I'm sure I can load up any random PS4 game and find something in the UI to complain about. Continue to make small improvements as you develop the game. Rome wasn't built in a day.

In regards to the exhibitionism stuff, I would totally expect that to be later on and related to stats or a story event like you said.

Won't respond to everything in the comment since I think you got my points but I think if you keep at it and continue to listen to feedback your output will only improve.

Reactions: Keisi

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
this is an unofficial android port Lust Age [v0.2.1] APK -

kurogx

May 27, 2020
Played and finished the game, i enjoyed it a lot, but still i don't know if i missed something.
I only played it in hard mode (i plan to play normal as well) but from what i've seen only Yuna got an H scene right, or am i missing something? Do you plan on adding a gallery section with all the scenes unlocked so far? I think this would help players letting them know if they missed something.
I know it's a work in progress project but as a collectionist i have to 100% everything in every version lol and still i don't know if i actually finished it or not. Idk if I explained myself well, and sorry for the dumb questions.

Keisi

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2020
Played and finished the game, i enjoyed it a lot, but still i don't know if i missed something.
I only played it in hard mode (i plan to play normal as well) but from what i've seen only Yuna got an H scene right, or am i missing something? Do you plan on adding a gallery section with all the scenes unlocked so far? I think this would help players letting them know if they missed something.
I know it's a work in progress project but as a collectionist i have to 100% everything in every version lol and still i don't know if i actually finished it or not. Idk if I explained myself well, and sorry for the dumb questions.
In the short term a gallery is not planned as you simply talk to the girls and repeat the scenes.
All levels have a replayable, if you reach the lvl cap of the version, you have it all!
If you have no more quests and you have completed all the achievements, there is nothing else to do.

The summary of all versions can be:
- Raise all the levels of the girls to the maximum (all their stats).
- Complete all the achievements.
- Wait for the next version.
Obviously this is now, in the future when there will be more things, everything will be more interactive.
But a good sign that everything is complete are the achievements.

I know my changelog is long but if you are not sure about something, I always detail the content there or you can always ask here or join discord which will be faster.
I'm glad you like the game and have commented!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

kurogx

May 27, 2020
In the short term a gallery is not planned as you simply talk to the girls and repeat the scenes.
All levels have a replayable, if you reach the lvl cap of the version, you have it all!
If you have no more quests and you have completed all the achievements, there is nothing else to do.

The summary of all versions can be:
- Raise all the levels of the girls to the maximum (all their stats).
- Complete all the achievements.
- Wait for the next version.
Obviously this is now, in the future when there will be more things, everything will be more interactive.
But a good sign that everything is complete are the achievements.

I know my changelog is long but if you are not sure about something, I always detail the content there or you can always ask here or join discord which will be faster.
I'm glad you like the game and have commented!
Thank you very much for the reply!
I forgot to mention: the story was very nice, at times funny, at times very interesting; I'm very likely gonna continue following this project!

Reactions: darlic and Keisi

Aarghvark

Feb 25, 2019
Yet another otherwise good game held back by poor writing:
1. Engrish. Not the worst, but certainly noticeable.
2. Many sentences lacking periods at the end. Not the biggest deal, but if it happens often enough (it does) it makes the whole thing looking amateurish.
3. The dialogues just go on and on and on and on... especially with Maria.
4. Worst of all, the dialogues constantly regurgitate the same two jokes. Pervert penis pervert penis pervert penis. Penis. I'm already sick of those two words, and this is only 0.2. I dread to think about how many perverts and penises will make it into the game in the future.

I really hope it gets better, because the idea of having to talk to Maria about perverts and penises at the start and at the end of every quest is a real turnoff.

Also, why was the scene where Maria spanks Sara skipped over? Would be way more fun than another pervert penis.

Keisi

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2020
Yet another otherwise good game held back by poor writing:
1. Engrish. Not the worst, but certainly noticeable.
2. Many sentences lacking periods at the end. Not the biggest deal, but if it happens often enough (it does) it makes the whole thing looking amateurish.
3. The dialogues just go on and on and on and on... especially with Maria.
4. Worst of all, the dialogues constantly regurgitate the same two jokes. Pervert penis pervert penis pervert penis. Penis. I'm already sick of those two words, and this is only 0.2. I dread to think about how many perverts and penises will make it into the game in the future.

I really hope it gets better, because the idea of having to talk to Maria about perverts and penises at the start and at the end of every quest is a real turnoff.

Also, why was the scene where Maria spanks Sara skipped over? Would be way more fun than another pervert penis.
As I have already said in other occasions... translating +20k lines is not an easy task for a non-native speaker.
I currently have one proofreader helping me with the intro which is the worst part of all, since I had 0 experience in writing.
The "." at the end, yes, my fault, done on purpose thinking it would look better, but it doesn't.

"Poor writing" is an expression that is starting to bother me after all the work I put into it day after day, trying my best. But of course, I will always try to improve. I point that out because it is something that is always commented in any game and people think that by saying that or "learn to write better", magically the devs become better than a native speaker. It's on the level of "if you're sad, stop being sad". I'm sure I misspell all my English on purpose and I still haven't come up with the idea of writing correctly... It helps the devs more if people point out mistakes like what you've done with the "." rather than just giving an opinion about engrish.

As for Maria... welp, Maria is Maria and she won't change. 99.9% of people love her and love her jokes. Some of them are repetitive? Maybe, especially in the beginning. That all changes as the learning curve goes up and the characters evolve.
On the other hand... What do you expect? Talk about philosophy? You are in a hentai world where they are all kinky by nature (some more than others) and the MC who is the most "normal" is always called pervert in a teasing way. The game has a lot of teasing, which is the fun of the Lust Age world.
The penis/pervert jokes will end? No, they will be transformed (now there is a new girl who will call you "little peepee" to teasing you).

It is the "essence" of this game although it is not constant (at the beginning yes, but as I said, the learning curve goes up and the characters evolve).
A pity that some of you get the wrong idea about Maria but maybe not... because she is one of the most perverted and she likes to mess with you in an absurd way but she follows the lines of "hentai logic".

So:
  • The writing will get better with time. There are things I thought were fixed and I keep finding engrish and I don't like it because there is a lot of work behind. I check everything I can between versions.
  • Maria is going to change? No, it will evolve but Maria will still be Maria. she can't be liked by everyone obviously.
  • I've seen more absurd things in hanime videos than all the bad jokes put together in Lust Age.
  • Teasing is a natural thing here and it's going to be on the rise along with how pervy the girls are with you, especially that now a main girl "Hiyakasudere" comes into play.
On the subject of spanking... it was omitted to avoid it being considered humiliation even though it's approached in a humorous way. Although I have already made a clarification about all that and I will start adding "soft" things without leaving the wholesome line of Lust Age.

As for the rest, yes, every time someone comments something about the Lust Age style with teasing and bad jokes of "pervert, penis", I start to put more and more because they are funny and people like them. Although they are becoming less absurd than before and less repeated. Now the jokes have better approach and I try to avoid bad translations. But I don't plan to stop, just improve the jokes and hentai logic. ;)

Oh and yes, I'm an "amateur" in all this writing and development stuff, it's my first project and I already warned at the beginning of the game. Besides, everything will get better and better with time.
That's why I'm very grateful for people's support and I always ask for patience to the skeptics.

Have a good day sir and thanks for trying Lust Age.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Keisi, Keep up the good work. Most of us here have used the awful online translations to play games in the past and your English is really good compared to that garbage. So as I can most likely say the majority of us do not worry about improper syntax, punctuation, and such just as long as the sentence makes sense! So just ignore those that are so worried about proper English and just give us a great story!

Reactions: Keisi and darlic

Aarghvark

Feb 25, 2019
"Poor writing" is an expression that is starting to bother me after all the work I put into it day after day, trying my best. But of course, I will always try to improve. I point that out because it is something that is always commented in any game and people think that by saying that or "learn to write better", magically the devs become better than a native speaker. It's on the level of "if you're sad, stop being sad". I'm sure I misspell all my English on purpose and I still haven't come up with the idea of writing correctly... It helps the devs more if people point out mistakes like what you've done with the "." rather than just giving an opinion about engrish.
The problem with "Engrish" is that there's no single mistake to point out. "Engrish" means that it is obvious that the writer's English is not good enough. Sometimes it's a bad sentence structure, sometimes it's an awkward word choice, sometimes unnatural dialogue flow. Too much to just casually mention, you need someone committed for that. As I understand, you have one, so maybe that will help.

Some people are fine with it. Some are not, like me. It happened more than once that I downloaded a highly-rated game only to quit and delete it after 10 minutes because I just couldn't take it anymore. In this case I persevered and left a comment because I liked the rest of it (mechanics, setting...).

As for you being non-native, well, so am I, so no sympathy from me ;).

As for Maria... welp, Maria is Maria and she won't change. 99.9% of people love her and love her jokes. Some of them are repetitive? Maybe, especially in the beginning. That all changes as the learning curve goes up and the characters evolve.
No. 99.9% of the people that made it this far love her jokes, I'm probably the 0.1% here. The rest most likely just gave up and quit and this is survivor bias.

On the other hand... What do you expect? Talk about philosophy? You are in a hentai world where they are all kinky by nature (some more than others) and the MC who is the most "normal" is always called pervert in a teasing way. The game has a lot of teasing, which is the fun of the Lust Age world.
I expect variety. Nothing against teasing, the problem is that you only do this in 2 ways: call MC a pervert or mention his penis. Nothing wrong with either, it's just way too much of that in my opinion. I mentioned that because I assumed you just got carried away with it and I wanted to help. Since it looks like you're doing it on purpose, I guess it's not a game for me.

The penis/pervert jokes will end? No, they will be transformed (now there is a new girl who will call you "little peepee" to teasing you).
...and that's somehow even worse ;). Well, definitely not a game for me. A pity, but eh. It's your game, not mine. Good luck with perverts and penises.

Reactions: dannyRand531

Keisi

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2020
Keisi, Keep up the good work. Most of us here have used the awful online translations to play games in the past and your English is really good compared to that garbage. So as I can most likely say the majority of us do not worry about improper syntax, punctuation, and such just as long as the sentence makes sense! So just ignore those that are so worried about proper English and just give us a great story!
Hey thanks for your comment and encouragement!

That's obvious, but every criticism and point of view is always good to learn things and improve. If we all had the same opinion, we would not have different points of view and we would never get better.

In each version the writing will improve in both languages. My thing is programming and at the beginning of creating Lust Age I was afraid to write, now it's automatic and natural. Having different characters with different personalities is something difficult to manage even if it doesn't seem so, especially if you want each one to have something peculiar that differentiates them from the rest, but in the case of Maria... damn, Maria is known all over Gold Valley as "Maria the pervert" and she has to keep that title!

As a side note I will say that Gold Valley is presented as a place where all the girls haven't seen a man for years...so it's kind of normal all about bad jokes about the MC's penis. Although... with Maria it all makes sense the way she acts in the plot, but I can't say anything at the moment...
Luckily I have my proofreader for the moment and helps me a lot and I will be eternally grateful. Now I also have a native speaker guy who also wants to help me with some dialogues and although he would not write as I do, he understands that it is meant to be understood by everyone in general level and above all not to give non-native speakers a hard time trying to understand the dialogue.

A few days ago I thought about changing Maria a lot but she is one of the characters I enjoy the most doing her dialogues from the beginning and that won't change. Although from the beginning I have taken into account that there are dialogues that need a deep revision. Maria is already "evolving" for what is coming in the next versions so the repetitive jokes will be less frequent but will be better presented. My intention is not to make you think: Fuck, another joke related to the same thing?
I want you to find it funny, but that requires learning especially when there is a little language barrier from time to time.

But I always try to do everything I can... when you are not a developer is very easy to give one opinion or another, good and bad, but when you get behind everything that involves creating a game even a "simple VN"... it is much more complex and you see things in a different way.

I work +12h a day every day developing, but even so, I lack hours a day to be able to stop and check everything (there are really absurd spelling mistakes that sometimes I wonder myself how I haven't seen them, but I have a lot of workload... but that's no excuse).

In short, in each version will be improving the old things and one day I plan to redo the intro in terms of renders and such because some of them give me cringe xD
Time to time... for the moment I'm going to make a third option at the beginning to make a summary for those who don't want to take too much time in the intro but want to know the plot of the story.

Thanks again for your comment and soon the beta will be available so that means that soon there will be a public version with two new main girls + a secondary + a new feature :giggle:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I'm looking at both game modes and I'd like to know a couple of things:

* Is there a difference between the number of scenes in hard mode and normal mode?

* Are the scenes only repeatable in hard mode?

In any case, not being able to save when I want and not being able to roll back, cannot be compensated by practically any reward (unless I have a guide that tells me what to answer on each occasion and how and when to do what).

My way of playing is to save before each conversation and repeat if I don't like the consequences; if I can't save when I'm interested, I usually quit the game. So hard mode doesn't appeal to me.

On the other hand, I hardly ever look at achievements (not even galleries, I prefer events to be repeatable when talking to LIs). But I guess it will be one of my quirks.

Keisi

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2020
I'm looking at both game modes and I'd like to know a couple of things:

* Is there a difference between the number of scenes in hard mode and normal mode?

* Are the scenes only repeatable in hard mode?

In any case, not being able to save when I want and not being able to roll back, cannot be compensated by practically any reward (unless I have a guide that tells me what to answer on each occasion and how and when to do what).

My way of playing is to save before each conversation and repeat if I don't like the consequences; if I can't save when I'm interested, I usually quit the game. So hard mode doesn't appeal to me.

On the other hand, I hardly ever look at achievements (not even galleries, I prefer events to be repeatable when talking to LIs). But I guess it will be one of my quirks.
  • The hardmode is for people who want their consequences to be "permanent" so it is set up this way.
  • The extra rewards are repeatable scenes that normally in normal mode you only see once during the quests.
  • Also some small differences in Lisapi's outfit.
  • And there is an extra section in the achievements.

Currently in the version v0.2.1 you can't but in 0.3.0 you can unlock the "hardmode" section of the achievements. So a person playing in normal mode can see the same as in hardmode.
In future versions you will be able to unlock more things from hardmode (although I will always keep something exclusive in the hardmode but without being "unfair").
The only thing that hardmode has more exclusive in terms of content is being able to replay some scenes of the story.

The hardmode has a 0.05% exclusivity in relation to the normal mode. Except for the x2 money, +1 in exp points in the main girls and unlocking all the backgrounds of the secondary girls when you meet them.

All main/secondary girls scenes can be replayed in any game mode. There is no gallery, here you simply talk to the girl and replay the event as many times as you need.

So I would recommend you to play in normal mode and just wait for Lisapi to give you the option to unlock the hardmode stuff throughout the versions.

Right now obviating the achievements, there are only 2-3 replayable scenes that you can't replay in normal mode (story scenes).

Here is an example:
This for example, in the future will be available in normal mode through the "pussygrind" by talking to Lisapi, which is what unlocks the hardmode stuff.

Pussygrind option in v0.3.0

I hope I have explained myself well and solved your doubts.

Thank you for your interest in LA.

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
  • The hardmode is for people who want their consequences to be "permanent" so it is set up this way.
  • The extra rewards are repeatable scenes that normally in normal mode you only see once during the quests.
  • Also some small differences in Lisapi's outfit.
  • And there is an extra section in the achievements.

Currently in the version v0.2.1 you can't but in 0.3.0 you can unlock the "hardmode" section of the achievements. So a person playing in normal mode can see the same as in hardmode.
In future versions you will be able to unlock more things from hardmode (although I will always keep something exclusive in the hardmode but without being "unfair").
The only thing that hardmode has more exclusive in terms of content is being able to replay some scenes of the story.

The hardmode has a 0.05% exclusivity in relation to the normal mode. Except for the x2 money, +1 in exp points in the main girls and unlocking all the backgrounds of the secondary girls when you meet them.

All main/secondary girls scenes can be replayed in any game mode. There is no gallery, here you simply talk to the girl and replay the event as many times as you need.

So I would recommend you to play in normal mode and just wait for Lisapi to give you the option to unlock the hardmode stuff throughout the versions.

Right now obviating the achievements, there are only 2-3 replayable scenes that you can't replay in normal mode (story scenes).

Here is an example:
This for example, in the future will be available in normal mode through the "pussygrind" by talking to Lisapi, which is what unlocks the hardmode stuff.

Pussygrind option in v0.3.0

I hope I have explained myself well and solved your doubts.

Thank you for your interest in LA.
OK

Thanks for the explanation

In principle I'm not interested in the hard mode, so I'm going to play in the normal one.

I will comment on something else when I have played.

4.00 star(s) 64 Votes