Tbko

Aug 22, 2017
I'm stuck step-dev!

My active missions are:
Main Quest -> Specialization (Visit Maria in the morning. She has an important task for you.) -> Unlocks Specialization
Rank Quest -> Get 10 proof of trust (Every certain levels of trust from main and secondary girls, you are awarded with proof of trust) -> New Rank, New Benefits in Gold Valley, Side Quest.

When I go talk to Maria in the morning and select the "Talk [Insert mission icon]" option, Lisapi answers saying "Master! To continue your adventure you must finish your rank quest first. Check your journal [Insert mission icon]".

The thing is... not only I have 10/10 proof of trust points, but I have 20 lust power and I have leveled up every girl up to 5 in everything (secondary girls too), I have also seen every event available for me. Am I missing something?

Edit: I just had to reload the game, it's fixed now!

Last edited:

tyranzero

Nov 28, 2018
is it just me or the "New rank: welcomed" is bugged?
the quest above is about a robbery stealing, right? but I already pass that.

add: repeat the quest, It skips the payment requirements.

add: and it returns for the second time. unknow when it appears back, but it's there after meeting that 'evil' lust elf for the second time (day 45)

add: the fifth pic I use older save file. technically it... share data? want to start the quest and yes visit Maria in the morning, receive a message about complete all the quest first. must be the rank quest.

Last edited:

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
I'm a little confused right now: the Patreon page lists watersports as planned content, yet the dev's note talks about not going further than watching girls pee. If this is the case, then the correct tag would be voyeurism. Care to give a few clarifications, dev?

bigboy6220

Jun 27, 2020
This game is fantastic! Didn't think I would get this into it honestly but there's a good chunk of content, good girls, not too grindy. All around solid. Looking forward to more content!

Trying to finish off the achievements atm. How to sock party? Also, is anyone ever in the tree outside the tavern?

JD Dark

Nov 19, 2017
I kinda wish we could see the costumes for classes when they level up so know what class is worth playing a 2nd time cause not into merchants costume for specialization and like to know all the specializations only know businessman

Izzy1226

Feb 7, 2020
Just to let everyone know hard mode isn't as bad as it you would think. The only thing I don't like is the saving in the player's room only but even that is to bad. XD

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Just to let everyone know hard mode isn't as bad as it you would think. The only thing I don't like is the saving in the player's room only but even that is to bad. XD
For me that and not being able to roll back if I don't like an answer is enough for not to be interested.

Jerecapra

Mar 24, 2020
For me that and not being able to roll back if I don't like an answer is enough for not to be interested.
I didn't like that either, but I wanted the hard mode rewards, so I did a little digging and found a way to kinda circumvent that:
  1. Get UnRen.
  2. To use it, copy the unren.bat to the Lust Age folder (where the .exe is) and double click to execute.
  3. With UnRen, enable console and developer menu (option 3 I believe). You may also want to force enable rollback (you still have to do step 4 as the game sets rollback to false quite a lot).
  4. While in-game, use Shift+O to open the game console. The following commands can be used to enable saving and rollback. Write them (or you can copy+paste, I think) and press enter (one at a time):
  • _game_menu_screen = "save"
  • config.rollback_enabled = True
You'll have to repeat step 4 sometimes, since the game takes away your saving and rolling-back powers after some events and such. But to avoid rewritting those commands everytime, while in the console, the arrow keys (up and down) can be used to get previous commands. You'll have to input them manually the first time, but then can use the up arrow key to get them again.

Hope this helps! This also allows saving mid-event. The prologue was so long that I actually did all of this to be able to save during the prologue (and future long events) because it was taking too long, and I didn't want to do it all over again. Just wanted to be able to save and go do something else.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I didn't like that either, but I wanted the hard mode rewards, so I did a little digging and found a way to kinda circumvent that:
  1. Get UnRen.
  2. To use it, copy the unren.bat to the Lust Age folder (where the .exe is) and double click to execute.
  3. With UnRen, enable console and developer menu (option 3 I believe). You may also want to force enable rollback (you still have to do step 4 as the game sets rollback to false quite a lot).
  4. While in-game, use Shift+O to open the game console. The following commands can be used to enable saving and rollback. Write them (or you can copy+paste, I think) and press enter (one at a time):
  • _game_menu_screen = "save"
  • config.rollback_enabled = True
You'll have to repeat step 4 sometimes, since the game takes away your saving and rolling-back powers after some events and such. But to avoid rewritting those commands everytime, while in the console, the arrow keys (up and down) can be used to get previous commands. You'll have to input them manually the first time, but then can use the up arrow key to get them again.

Hope this helps! This also allows saving mid-event. The prologue was so long that I actually did all of this to be able to save during the prologue (and future long events) because it was taking too long, and I didn't want to do it all over again. Just wanted to be able to save and go do something else.
Thanks for the info.

In any case, I don't find the need to start the game in hard mode:

• The hardmode is for people who want their consequences to be "permanent" so it is set up this way.
  • The extra rewards are repeatable scenes that normally in normal mode you only see once during the quests.
  • Also some small differences in Lisapi's outfit.
  • And there is an extra section in the achievements.

Currently in the version v0.2.1 you can't but in 0.3.0 you can unlock the "hardmode" section of the achievements. So a person playing in normal mode can see the same as in hardmode.
In future versions you will be able to unlock more things from hardmode (although I will always keep something exclusive in the hardmode but without being "unfair").
The only thing that hardmode has more exclusive in terms of content is being able to replay some scenes of the story.

The hardmode has a 0.05% exclusivity in relation to the normal mode. Except for the x2 money, +1 in exp points in the main girls and unlocking all the backgrounds of the secondary girls when you meet them.

All main/secondary girls scenes can be replayed in any game mode. There is no gallery, here you simply talk to the girl and replay the event as many times as you need.

So I would recommend you to play in normal mode and just wait for Lisapi to give you the option to unlock the hardmode stuff throughout the versions.

Right now obviating the achievements, there are only 2-3 replayable scenes that you can't replay in normal mode (story scenes).

Here is an example:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This for example, in the future will be available in normal mode through the "pussygrind" by talking to Lisapi, which is what unlocks the hardmode stuff.

Pussygrind option in v0.3.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I hope I have explained myself well and solved your doubts.

Thank you for your interest in LA.
The rewards are basically:

* achievements: I haven't seen the ones in the normal mode, and I don't even know which ones or how many I'm missing; It's not really something I'm interested in, so expanding them with hard mode isn't that I see it as a reward either.

* Being able to repeat some scenes: Although I like to have the opportunity to repeat scenes, I only do it with a few; The one in the example is one that I have no interest in repeating.

* Doubling the money and +1 in relationships with the main girls: I don't find it too interesting on its own either.

* Unlocking all the backgrounds of the secondary girls when you meet them: I have left the one that starts at each of the LIs; in some I have looked to see how each one is, but I have left the original in all.

Honestly, I don't think I'm interested in the hard mode at all, not even using what you've kindly explained.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
this is an unofficial android port Lust Age [v0.3.0] APK -

Reactions: prosmoker1

TylerHerron

Aug 7, 2019
the application pop up for few moments then it crash. its not the 1st game to do this, some update for the games I play not working and I don't know why? ply help

airze

Feb 8, 2018
anyone know the requirements or unlock method for "sock party" and/or "stretch...?"

Desteron1698

Mar 7, 2019
Something i don't understand, in summary achievements general show 15/18, but i have 14/18. Maybe from version 2.1 developer removed 1 achievement, because i remember, i complete all achievement except Towel. Other achievement (how i think) can't complete because they half created. I need to restart game or later general will show correct number of achievements? Sorry for my bad english, i'm Russian.
LustAge 8_3_2021 5_36_43 PM.png LustAge 8_3_2021 5_37_04 PM.png LustAge 8_3_2021 5_36_57 PM.png

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Something i don't understand, in summary achievements general show 15/18, but i have 14/18. Maybe from version 2.1 developer removed 1 achievement, because i remember, i complete all achievement except Towel. Other achievement (how i think) can't complete because they half created. I need to restart game or later general will show correct number of achievements? Sorry for my bad english, i'm Russian.
View attachment 1333859 View attachment 1333854 View attachment 1333858
I haven't looked to see what achievements I've completed, so I can't tell you if you're right. I'm going to assume that, unless they are automatically achieved by advancing in the story, I will be missing some or quite a few.

Desteron1698

Mar 7, 2019
I haven't looked to see what achievements I've completed, so I can't tell you if you're right. I'm going to assume that, unless they are automatically achieved by advancing in the story, I will be missing some or quite a few.
Not all achievement you can take, continue the story, but some achievement easy to take.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Not all achievement you can take, continue the story, but some achievement easy to take.
I think I have finished the story (I have maxed out all the LIs and the attributes and jobs). I just need to go up the specialization.

What I haven't looked at is to see if I have all the achievements.

4.00 star(s) 64 Votes