BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
If you decide to joke instead of saying you prefer her ass, the scene with Mabel in which you make her have an orgasm will not happen. It's not a bug, there simply aren't two separate texts.

That said, I will revise it to put separate texts.
I may be weird, but after starting the scene I preferred to go the other way. I didn't particularly like it.

Reactions: Keisi

Keisi

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2020
I may be weird, but after starting the scene I preferred to go the other way. I didn't particularly like it.
That's exactly why I try to give different options. But I have to admit that I didn't take into account that someone chose the other option in this case. So far you are the only one who has told me about it. So I assume that people ignore it or really like Mabel (she's in the top 3 favorites in Discord/Patreon :ROFLMAO: ).

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
That's exactly why I try to give different options. But I have to admit that I didn't take into account that someone chose the other option in this case. So far you are the only one who has told me about it. So I assume that people ignore it or really like Mabel (she's in the top 3 favorites in Discord/Patreon :ROFLMAO: ).
Well, I don't dislike Mabel. What I don't like is the scene. I also don't like the first meeting with one of the captains, but you can't choose not to see it.

Keisi

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2020
The new version is here (0.3.0)!
I just requested to update the thread.

That said I'm going to make a little disclaimer:
As I've been doing with the new girls, I must make a disclaimer and clarify that the "twins" are not blood twins... they are not the same age nor do they belong to the same family, etc. You'll know their whole story when you meet them!

I will also make a small announcement:

I am going to disassociate myself almost totally from the thread. This means that I will only ask to update the OP with new public versions.
The main reason why I want to disassociate myself is an obvious one, because with this new version I introduce the cursed ""twins"", who are not twins, nor have the same age and a long etc...

I have spent weeks with the Patreon support team consulting dialogues, the story, the models among other things to make sure that I am within their rules. It's obvious that I'm at the limit, but they have given me their approval all the time.

To avoid problems and confusion, I disassociate myself from the thread to avoid problems when the "incest-patch" appears. As I don't want Patreon to associate me with that patch and therefore be breaking their rules, my most "to be mentally at ease" option for me is not to participate in the thread and disassociate myself completely.

It's a pity that for a simple patch that is not even developed by me I can get into a lot of trouble with Patreon... but I work on their platform and I don't plan to move from there, so I work under all their rules and I follow them meticulously.

I would not like to have problems with my Patreon account and/or my monetization, which is not too much at the moment but allows me to help at home to pay bills and to "survive" while I do my best every day to dedicate myself to this professionally.

That said, thank you very much to all of you who are interested in my game and of course you are all invited to to know the latest about the world of LA (I have a sneak peek channel) and also on where you have my "work in progress" at the top (it's also on Discord and itch.io).

Good fap future Champion and see you on Discord/Patreon!

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
can you sleep with the girls already? I get the option but when I choose yuna for example, it returns me to the previous option of choosing who to sleep with, and so on in a loop: S.

Edit: If someone happens the same, it is that you can only choose the option at night and it does not late nigth .

Last edited:

G4L_Chupachups

Jun 22, 2019
I don't know if this is a Bug or not but it seems like it.
Lisapi sells you the Pussygrind or Hardcore Achievements but there is not limit you can buy it unlimited it just takes the items but doesn't do anything.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Lust Age [v0.3.0] [Keisi] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 1,13 GB / 431 MB - LustAge-0.3.0-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,09 GB / 397 MB - LustAge-0.3.0-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - -

(y) LOAD'n'LIKE - If you LOAD it then LIKE it!(y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1b (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

homerj30

Sep 14, 2020
Keisi your going to still check the thread, correct ?

on the plus bar maid twins
possible a cursed milf among the 2 ?
upgrades are always fun

sidenote: noticed a bug in the alley, got a scene even though i had it turned off. not sure if the same happens in the bathroom.

Reactions: jxd

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
I hope to have an interaction with Patricia soon? I go crazy just looking at his photos: S

4.00 star(s) 64 Votes