molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Is there any pee scenes in there besides the goddess? I found only one girl in bathroom ever and no scene there. Really need to have some method to see when girl is in bathroom because it's impossible out of 3 weeks of looking found a girl in there once.

Aug 2, 2020
Hi Dev,

I really love the concept of your game, it's been really well thought out. The animations with almost all the girls currently present in the game is accurately executed... Except for the latest release, I've played the previous version and I've found no lagging in the game... It's been running very smoothly even though there is so much content in the game. I also liked how there are varieties of options to choose from on specific times of the day with all the girls and not just only one.

In my opinion, I'd suggest you to please cut short some dialogue with Maria on the first few meetings with her, It seems as though it's dragging on for far too long. Explanation is required to be given by her, but I personally had a feeling as though the conversation was dragging on for too long.

Also, I'd suggest including pregnancy optiin in the game, I'm sure it's too early to implement it in the game, but, in my understanding once the MC himself becomes the champion the story will be completed. So I'd personally like to see it implemented not by the story progession, but by the characters progression. If a girl is very much in love with the MC the pregnancy option will unlock or something of the sort (and that includes lewd scene while pregnancy and also showing how the MC takes the girl to the hospital and so on). I understand that it'll be a lot more work with regards to the animation, story line, dialogue options and the size of the game, but such details are something you won't be able to find in many of the Visual Novels or in none of the ones I've played so far, includins summertime saga and Corrupted kingdoms.

I would definitely recommend this game to any gamers who are looking for a new outlook on a similar story line and looking for a good time with lewds.

ayato7658

Apr 4, 2018
From the first moment I felt that the game was not just another cliché or a little game with only the H scenes, it is remarkable that the game takes a lot of effort, and it made a lot of difference when playing, all the scenes really held me back. that some characters not so much (but that's because of my tastes), the story captivates you to continue and I just have to thank the creator and Lisapi for keeping my game experience so amazing.

lancecomwar

Oct 5, 2017
well this certainly looks promising.

question, though, before i try now or later: are there any threesome/group content yet or no?

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
well this certainly looks promising.

question, though, before i try now or later: are there any threesome/group content yet or no?
I remember several scenes, I cannot say the exact number, but at least there are two, I am almost sure that there were some more.

Reactions: lancecomwar

ToastyOats

Aug 5, 2016
How the hell do you make better money as a businessman 1500 for the tavern when your only making 60 gold working for Mona is a bitch.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Lust Age [v0.4.0] [Keisi] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 1,72 GB / 752 MB - LustAge-0.4.0-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,69 GB / 717 MB - LustAge-0.4.0-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

homerj30

Sep 14, 2020
the cock tease is strong in this one, thats some OP resistance.

basic breakdown
build up
nun moves in
some qaulity of life
new egyption themed cat girl :coffee: though your limited on the options, much like the twins.
expansion
and a little back story for those interested in the villain

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
Two Enormous bugs, talking with the maid at morning triggers the night conversation and entering Mona's store returns an error.

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
for being such a great game the maker of it have made some realy nasty choice.

1. game is grindy, not as much as others but still there's no doubt about it. and nothing worse than a grindy game.
2. the game path and moving around is super uncomfortable, feels as if most of the time I'm going through menu.

not having enough content doesn't excuse the need to waste the player time. the map section should have more options, these left and right arrows in games need to go away. go to town, talk to an npc, only then can you enter the clothing shop, no.. fuck that. especially when you need to grind "pink mats" for 3 to 4 days.

my advice would be to do what the smarter "we aren't here to waste the player time" devs do, and add a map with room pictures and locations of each girls in that area. simple, very clear and won't piss anyone off. I don't care how much you like this game, right now there is too much time wasted for moving around and grind.

last and this might actually come later from what I hear, voices in H scenes can help a great deal. there are many known game engines that have prefixed ones, the dev can use these for a while. if people don't like voices they can always turn those off, but moans and such are important to set the mode, this "24/7" same music isn't helpful.

furry34

Feb 24, 2019
I really enjoyed this update, like I enjoyed the others. I know that everyone has their preferences about grinding and other aspects of these types of games. Still, it's clear that Keisi puts a lot of work into each release. Keep it up! (y)

airze

Feb 8, 2018
Something i don't understand, in summary achievements general show 15/18, but i have 14/18. Maybe from version 2.1 developer removed 1 achievement, because i remember, i complete all achievement except Towel. Other achievement (how i think) can't complete because they half created. I need to restart game or later general will show correct number of achievements? Sorry for my bad english, i'm Russian.
View attachment 1333859 View attachment 1333854 View attachment 1333858
Stretch? is midday mara's room pantys on her pillow towel? is alread post so im not repeting it look back to find it as for sock party? i havent found it ill update if i do

4.00 star(s) 64 Votes