loki224

Mar 21, 2019
View attachment 119030

Overview
:
In this game you play as a young man, whose family inherited a mansion from a distant relative. There you are going to reveal some mysteries and to gain some dark powers. You will have to face demon attacks, to meet some strange persons, to protect your family (mom and sister), and to use their gratefulness to gain control over them and to make them your sex slaves.
Thread Updated: 2022-02-24
Release Date: 2022-02-24
Developer: Lurking Hedgehog
Censored: No
Version: 0.42 Regular
Language: English
Previous game:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - -
Mac
(v0.41 Regular): - MEGA - -
Android
(v0.37): MEGA - - -
Others:
COMPRESSED - TORRENT

Extra: Cheat Mod

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 10662 View attachment 10663 View attachment 10666 View attachment 10667 View attachment 10668
Why are those chicken wings in the banner so fricking funny to me?! XD

Scorpio1971

Jun 23, 2017
The witch's location is there but the witch herself hasn't been implimented yet. We'll have to wait for next update.
But on querying comments of this thread I saw some people were able to interect & buy golds from the "Witch".
So,am I missing something or is the witch content not available right now but was available before?

Nov 7, 2017
:WaitWhat::WaitWhat:What the fuck? The guy just made 200 more in one day, guys SSTTOOOPPP. You're encouraging him to keep ripping everyone off. :FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm:
He's doing the rendering and coding all by himself plus he has been dealing personal/heath issues lately especially suffering from Covid. That's why it's taking him so long and for his lack of communication. You got to be patient or otherwise move on to other games. It doesn't mean he's ripping us off like I said before you can cancel your patron whenever you want and if you're so impatient go ahead. No one is forcing you support this dev and his game. Making a Ren'Py game with using Daz 3D, Honey Select or using an original design takes a lot of work, effort, time, money and dedication, depends on how the person does it. Everyone's different. Same goes for other games besides using Ren'Py like Unity or Unreal Engine. I know because I started making one myself. Of course I'm very sure other devs are probably more organized and have more help than him and yeah I can see why you're frustrated and don't have much faith with him. I don't think he visits this site a lot or not at all.

Last edited:
Nov 7, 2017
If anyone is wondering I believe the witch content is not available right now with this current version but it was and still is available in v0.37 (there's still a link up that I posted earlier, few pages back) and I think it (along with everything else) will be restored with new content in a future version.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ( Y )

andrewong1980

Dec 8, 2018
Here's my save from v0.41 everything that I was able to unlocked and it should work for v0.42. Well I sort of cheated a little. Lol. Hope my save works if not well hopefully someone else can provide you theirs that works. Assuming you're playing it on PC. Of course my MC's name is Nova Dark. Lol
Save doesn't work for latest version. When you try to watch TV, you will get the Renpy error screen. Thanks for sharing though. Have to start from scratch it seems. Hardly seems worth it for such limited new content.

( Y )

Sep 12, 2021
If anyone is wondering I believe the witch content is not available right now with this current version but it was and still is available in v0.37 (there's still a link up that I posted earlier, few pages back) and I think it (along with everything else) will be restored with new content in a future version.
It's a shame that Cherry and Roxie haven't been added yet... :(
I wanted to know what the next scenes were like with Cherry, and Roxie for her part, well, I loved taking her armor off in combat with telekinesis :sneaky:

I hope the next update doesn't take too long, I cross my fingers for it to be so.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dark Lord Nova
Nov 7, 2017
Save doesn't work for latest version. When you try to watch TV, you will get the Renpy error screen. Thanks for sharing though. Have to start from scratch it seems. Hardly seems worth it for such limited new content.
It might be due because I was using the Extended Variable Viewer with the game which sort of modifies the game and I was using the console cheats. You can get the Extended Variable Viewer here if you want to try again then use my save because I used my save with v0.42 and it works fine I haven't run into errors yet, not even while I was watching Demon TV or less you're playing the game on Mac or Android then maybe that's why it didn't work. The Extended Variable Viewer just helps you find codes but you don't have to cheat when you use it or less you want to skip all the boring grinding. I use it with almost every Ren'Py game. Just extract it directly into Lust and Power's main folder hopefully it will work for you now. I haven't find a way to unlock Lisa yet but I know you can in this version. To open the Extended Variable Viewer just hold down Alt + E.

Lust and Power Console Cheats:

Shift + O <- this enables console

Girls' love and submission levels (I think in v0.42 you only can do Emma, Kelly and Lisa):
emma.lp =
emma.sp =
kelly.lp =
kelly.sp =
jessica.lp =
jessica.sp =
lisa.lp =
lisa.sp =
cherry.lp =
cherry.sp =
roxie.lp =
roxie.sp =

MC's health, energy, hunger and hygiene:
player.en =
player.en_max =
player.hp =
player.hp_max =
player.hum =
player.hyg =

Last edited:

Eryy

Jul 18, 2017
Cheat Modes dont work , im opening the console and i type in the commands but nothing happens ..can somebody explain how to make the cheat mode work ?

Reactions: Mjinja

andrewong1980

Dec 8, 2018
It might be due because I was using the Extended Variable Viewer with the game which sort of modifies the game and I was using the console cheats. You can get the Extended Variable Viewer here if you want to try again then use my save because I used my save with v0.42 and it works fine I haven't run into errors yet, not even while I was watching Demon TV or less you're playing the game on Mac or Android then maybe that's why it didn't work. The Extended Variable Viewer just helps you find codes but you don't have to cheat when you use it or less you want to skip all the boring grinding. I use it with almost every Ren'Py game. Just extract it directly into Lust and Power's main folder hopefully it will work for you now. I haven't find a way to unlock Lisa yet but I know you can in this version. To open the Extended Variable Viewer just hold down Alt + E.
Nope, same error even adding the Extended Variable Viewer to my game folder. Sitting down to watch Demon TV invariably causes this and a similar litany of errors until I ignore all of them and the game dumps me back in the bedroom. Playing on Windows 7 PC though, maybe that's the issue.

Anyway, still really appreciate your trying to help. Thanks and happy f95zoning.

3.00 star(s) 79 Votes