2.10 star(s) 7 Votes

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
i dont know why i add all that i guest it to remind me the story of a game i think i want to make

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
Looks like it's not dead yet:

Jul 3 at 4:36pm
New character
The maid
I hope that till the end of the month i will finish the next update.
loftkitch1.6.png

Reactions: asd33asd33

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Yeah, the game is still being developed, but the Abandoned- tag is still warranted because it's been over 3 months since the latest update. But lets hope that the update will indeed be at the end of the month so that we'll know for certain that the game for sure is still developed, and then the tag can be removed :)

Reactions: Fzoner95

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
Yeah, the game is still being developed, but the Abandoned- tag is still warranted because it's been over 3 months since the latest update. But lets hope that the update will indeed be at the end of the month so that we'll know for certain that the game for sure is still developed, and then the tag can be removed :)
omg is that true i love you guy for the info

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017

lust ascendtion story 0.1a
Its not much but i managed to realease.
Hope that next one will come sooner.
Thank all of you for your patience.

lust 0.1.a pc mega link
lust 0.1.a apk mega link

Reactions: Anders Oppenheimer

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
The game looks promising. However, there are a few minor issues. In some of the conversations, the people are referred to as landlady, tenant and such. In others, they are referred to as mother and family. Please make it one or the other. And if you make it landlady and tenant, then allow an incest patch or something.

Like some others have said, I changed my name, yet in some conversations I am referred to by Jack.

If English is not your primary language, then have someone proofread it and correct the grammar. Example you have sit for seat. There are other examples, but I am sure you get the idea.

Like I said, the game has promise, just needs some tweaking here and there to make it even better. Good luck with it.

Reactions: Moisan4

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
ok new update good landlady oh no this game still tag incest but but oh man no patch or mob

Tease Me

May 6, 2017
ok new update good landlady oh no this game still tag incest but but oh man no patch or mob
Correct. Step dad is married to your landlady, and is trying to get secret about your dad out of her. The game needs rename option or a mod, as it is it makes no sense. I am just ignoring the names for now hopefuly there will be an option in future updates.

Reactions: Moisan4

M'95

May 17, 2019
Does this have an IC patch?
The game looks promising. However, there are a few minor issues. In some of the conversations, the people are referred to as landlady, tenant and such. In others, they are referred to as mother and family. Please make it one or the other. And if you make it landlady and tenant, then allow an incest patch or something.

Like some others have said, I changed my name, yet in some conversations I am referred to by Jack.

If English is not your primary language, then have someone proofread it and correct the grammar. Example you have sit for seat. There are other examples, but I am sure you get the idea.

Like I said, the game has promise, just needs some tweaking here and there to make it even better. Good luck with it.
IC patch (rename landlady, tenant => mother, sister etc.).

Replace script.rpy in game folder, this will only work with v0.1a.

Last edited:

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Well that was a very short test, I stopped at the scene of the stepfather touching the mother, in a trance? HAHAHAHA...
But I think this game needs a couple of warning tags. Thanks for sharing anyway. ;) Good luck to the dev.

Reactions: Canto Forte
2.10 star(s) 7 Votes