4.00 star(s) 8 Votes
Aug 18, 2019
Thanks for the quick response. I'm using JoiPlay 1.20.410-Patreon (I just noticed my typo in initial message) & Ren'Py plugin 8.1.3_7.6.3_001-Patreon. What are you using? I think I'm up to date, but if not I'll do further research.
Joiplay 1.20.500 and renpy plugin 8.2

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Why is it so difficult to create an overview that is well written, free of error, and makes sense? What in the Fuzzy is a "sigature"? ... Wait, don't answer that. :rolleyes:

Reactions: scrooloose123

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
SO apparently MC is already cucked:HideThePain:. This conversation should be happening BEFORE the choice to fuck her, smh. I'm gonna put this on hold, will see how this goes and if MC is not cucked by then, than I play.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Krylo Zagato

tossler

Jul 1, 2017
That volleyball game is impossible because my normal computer cursor is invisible when in motion. Can't see where my "hand" is.

marspig

Oct 16, 2018
Does the character’s movements and expressions require narration to explain?

That narration is very annoying.

Text narration is stupid enough, but also adding voice?

Reactions: LSC82

LewdKun

Jun 6, 2017
does anyone know the song name of that "be mine" song at the beach bar scene with Julie?

Last edited:

UnityPhoenix

Nov 26, 2022
what is the characters relation? I did both Eve and Ana as Aunties and Kaley and Haley as Cousins but what do you guys think is the right way?

Reactions: e_surfer

colombeen

Modder
Jul 16, 2021
what is the characters relation? I did both Eve and Ana as Aunties and Kaley and Haley as Cousins but what do you guys think is the right way?
I'm not sure because I haven't played a lot so far but I would guess mom, aunt and cousins?

Trikus

May 31, 2020
Something weird happened with my save. Haley's character name was changed to "Waitress". I had to enable the console and use the code from the rpa to change her name.
SO apparently MC is already cucked:HideThePain:. This conversation should be happening BEFORE the choice to fuck her, smh. I'm gonna put this on hold, will see how this goes and if MC is not cucked by then, than I play.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She is not a love interest since the break up happened before the game started. If we follow your dumb logic, all incest games where the MC's mother is a love interest means the MC has been cucked because at least one person got there before you.

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes