1.00 star(s) 11 Votes

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
Website says the update is 99% done so probably dropping next week.
its probably coming in a few min/hours if they havent changed the way progress works . iirc back in the day inceton said 95% means there doing last min bug fixing and 99% means they are uploading . there was a weekly report today . i dont know what was said in there but it probably mentions when the update comes out .

Reactions: Commander Booty
Aug 16, 2023
its probably coming in a few min/hours if they havent changed the way progress works . iirc back in the day inceton said 95% means there doing last min bug fixing and 99% means they are uploading . there was a weekly report today . i dont know what was said in there but it probably mentions when the update comes out .
I am sure you are correct, as I had not heard that before. I would love it if the game is done so I can play the update this weekend.

The image on their homepage said it was only renders that remained (98%) and not code. That's why I guessed longer since renders are typically slow and a bottleneck for most devs.

Reactions: devonY7

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Well hello there!

Got some "boring" and some great news for you today (The boring ones are regarding you, because we really need it)!

We are vanishing for the next 3 weeks because of a wonderful thing called "summer vacation"!

But do not fear! We thought of you as well!

Let's see what to expect in the upcoming weeks.

We have not one, but three releases for you that will be scheduled and released while we are away.
Those releases are Thot on Trial E2 ( ), Unreal Lust Theory and Lust Bound E3.

But that's not all! To keep you somewhat at bay while we're gone, I prepared for you a new batch of summer renders for you to gawk upon this summer! These renders are featuring characters from our active games in development.

You can find these renders in the Bonus Content post .
The folder is named SUMMER 2024. (Gold Tier and above required)

What to expect from us when we come back?

Remember the multiverse NTR project I talked about a few week ago? Yup, that's happening!
Not only that but, we are remaking the first episode of Undercover with Nora because of the change in the writers section. The "new" episode was already re-written and waiting to be re-rendered. We will also update some characters.

That would all from us for now! Have a great time these next few week and see you at the end of the month!

Byeee!

XOXO,
Proxy - Inceton Games PR

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Here you all go, all those summer bonus renders.

But that's not all! To keep you somewhat at bay while we're gone, I prepared for you a new batch of summer renders for you to gawk upon this summer! These renders are featuring characters from our active games in development.
SUMMER RENDERS 2024:
- - -

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
And no more promotions or going on LU from now on. Thread will just be updated and thats it.
Is "LU" latest updates? If so guess I'll have to "watch" this mid game lol. Why not lock reviews though?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Is "LU" latest updates? If so guess I'll have to "watch" this mid game lol. Why not lock reviews though?
Yes LU is Latest Updates. Reviews will maybe reset/locked later, I just informed staff and Ryahn replied to not promote it anymore. Final decision will be later.

------
Also "cause they don't like us for some reason". Wonder why.

Edit: From the reviews, seems like Mods (or Staff) can also fuck with them a bit. Nice reviews nerd. :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

Last edited:

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
Yes LU is Latest Updates. Reviews will maybe reset/locked later, I just informed staff and Ryahn replied to not promote it anymore. Final decision will be later.

------

Edit: From the reviews, seems like Mods (or Staff) can also fuck with them a bit. Nice reviews nerd. :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:
LOL now this explains everything, reading a positive review with 1 star, I was like, WTF is happening? :KEK:

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016

------

Yeah he sucks, but I enjoy playing his games for free so please don't ban them :D

1.00 star(s) 11 Votes