3.70 star(s) 11 Votes

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I really hope this new game works out just because of the characters, I already really liked it, especially the twins:love:

saphirweapon

Oct 3, 2018
Only played the first 10-15 minutes but so far my opinion is like this: While the overall render quality surely has improved, the characters itself still lacks any progress to have them look more unique and natural. The skin for exampel is still absolutely plain and clean. Body shapes are still kinda same for all characters. Not sure why for a new "flagship game" they didnt improve that part of there games aswell. It cant be a matter of investment into assets. This way it feels like more of the same.

saphirweapon

Oct 3, 2018
Is it just me?? Or it feels like Inceton is the only dev team that gives continous games and update without any kind of excuse.
You clearly miss a lot developers: Faerin & NLT are the most consistant ones i shortly have on my mind. DecentMonkey is also very consistant (only rating the regularity of updates and not the price politics).

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Mazurcraft

Apr 12, 2023
Gooday, since its early may i ask the developer planning to add anal content ?

I really liked Lust Theory, i'm hoping they uphold the quality. Also it's a big plus if the game is having voiced content, such a rare gem.

Good luck with the development.

Beware, after entering the main menu and attempting to click on any of the main menu buttons make sure you are not on speakers or broadcasting the sound to another device, you may get other surprised ;)

Last edited:

N0lla

Aug 25, 2023
Good renders. Lots of sex.

Dev: if you increase the size of the text so - stepbrother could be entered would be appreciated, i always miss out on the R.

Interesting story. Looking forward to the next part

3.70 star(s) 11 Votes