VN Ren'Py Lust Campus [C3 Final] [RedLolly]

4.20 star(s) 103 Votes

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

Hi guys!
1673225659023.png
You already have the C2R_Final available, both here on patreon and on Itchio for those who prefer it .

In this version we have worked a lot on the adaptation of expressions and gestures of the sprites to the text. In any case, for C3R there will be important changes in the expressions of some characters, either because we are not entirely convinced of how they are done or because they lack the personality that their character is meant to have. In any case, at least in c2r_final now they are more adjusted to what happens on the screen.

We have also added an extra scene with 4 more illustrations, related to Alice & Tom's path, so you Tom fans are in luck! With this last scene we set that path in the perfect direction for the C3 to become very hot.
Now that C2R_Final is already available, C1 becomes the official free demo of LC and you can find it in the description of our patreon. This will also happen with C2 when C3 is already available for all patreons.

Speaking of the C3, this week we've been getting quite a bit ahead of the total planning, and started working on some scenes. But I'll tell you about that better tomorrow in the weekly update.

For the rest, I remind you that you have available our questionnaire where you can give us your opinion and suggestions about the chapter. It won't take you more than a couple of minutes and it helps us a lot to continue learning and give you a better product chapter by chapter!

Thanks for your support, happy new year and enjoy the C2R_final!

See u soon!❤

Last edited:

NoddleKing

Dec 2, 2017
Here's the script I made that allows you to rename anyone you like in any RenPy game
Just extract it in your game folder and then open lc_customname.rpy and change the 'Phillipa' to whatever you want Alice's new name to be
To use with other games, simply change 'Alice' to that game's protag name
Duplicate that whole line if you want to rename npcs as well, for Our Red String for example, I always rename like the whole cast in my playthroughs :p
Doesn't seem to work with Re:dreamer particularly hmm

Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
fortuna95 I see Kuckuck21 deleted his post now but I can asure it was there when I reacted. Just under Panini's post. And yes there was some time in between it too.

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
I take it that the remade chapters are very short? I was expecting chapter breaks similar to Our Red String, so when the game just kind of ended with Alice and Sophia cuddling I was surprised. Didn't feel like two chapters had passed. Either way I'm enjoying the game so far, and definitely excited to see it continue. Keep it up RedLolly.

Last edited:

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I take it that the remade chapters are very short? I was expecting chapter breaks similar to Our Red String, so when the game just kind of ended with Alice and Sophia cuddling I was surprised. Didn't feel like two chapters had passed. Either way I'm enjoying the game so far, and definitely excited to see it continue. Keep it up RedLolly.
Yeah the chapters are very short compared to ORS, and the time to develop them is much longer... At least compared to the early chapters of ORS.

Reactions: leg28

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
It's not about the art being nowhere near as good as the original art they had (although it's also that), but the fact that none of the characters actually stand out with this new art - they have a weird NPC quality to them, especially the (formerly) hot professor who I was really into. It's all very meh, and that's such a huge bummer since the art played a major part in the sexiness of the scenes, too.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Is the developer notes on tags planned but not in still up to date or have some of them been added? Only asking because I have been waiting to try this game until more of them have been added

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Is the developer notes on tags planned but not in still up to date or have some of them been added? Only asking because I have been waiting to try this game until more of them have been added
this recently got a remake so not everything is in so you might have to wait longer.

4.20 star(s) 103 Votes