4.20 star(s) 103 Votes

vessna

Jul 21, 2021
Reactions: L7Bear

vessna

Jul 21, 2021
this game is so cool, can't wait to see the re-created version and all events from previous versions, when they were working with their ex-artist

Addy213

Oct 28, 2020
How do i go past the mobile texting screen. Its stuck here

I cant move ahead .Whenever i decide to text someone its the same

Last edited:

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Well what can i say - R.I.P. old Artist and be Brighter!
we missed such opportunity! Nobody done that perfect art before.
new art almost could accept that but that so harsh and untried.
Fuuuuck.... Just sad:cry::cry:.
Soon this project will be abandoned.
Why would it? Well, maybe because the author looses motivation over the abundance of really, really negative feedback for no effing reason whatsoever. The art is still top notch. The Dev had no choice in the matter, least they felt like having serious legal battle, which would have been time consuming as well as extremely expensive. They are re-doing stuff to keep things together, or maybe some things weren't entirely satisfying to them anymore. That is a bit annoying, but might be for the better long-term (some things in the old version felt petty forced and superficial). But if we bombard the Dev with this sort of negativity we might make the "will be abandoned" part become reality.

dreamtourist

Dec 27, 2017
The art is still top notch.
Stop lying to yourself, the art is sadly average... lightyears from the original version.
That stuff was bloody amazing...
Even if we never experienced it in the first place, this would still NOT qualify as top notch.

Plus, regardless of who deserves the actual blame for it.
I'm sure everyone's relieved the dev didn't just give up.
Hope the game will have more content depth, now that it's not being carried along by the godly art.

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Stop lying to yourself, the art is sadly average... lightyears from the original version.
That stuff was bloody amazing...
Even if we never experienced it in the first place, this would still NOT qualify as top notch.

Plus, regardless of who deserves the actual blame for it.
I'm sure everyone's relieved the dev didn't just give up.
Hope the game will have more content depth, now that it's not being carried along by the godly art.
Well, I won't say it's not likely my personal taste applying here, I like the style of the art more than a lot of other VNs here, but I am not an expert of art, so I can't judge if the quality itself is actually above average or not. :D
In my eyes it has more personality than the similar looking (I think it's often called 'Honey Select' style or even just assets from those games?) stuff of many visual novels that aren't japanese.

Well, blame is a strong word, I don't even blame the artist, I think it was a really unfortunate amalgamation of things that maybe should have prevented the cooperation between Dev and original artist in the first place. What I was saying was meant to state that the Dev didn't just willy-nilly decide to change the art style and had no good option to just keep the old art around. Of course having 2 different styles (one of which was highly favored by most players it seems) would be off-putting itself.

I 100% agree with the 2nd part of your post, though.

Reactions: selberdreher

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I don't think the art is bad at all it gives a different side to the characters we were used to, I just hate that we have to wait a really long time to a story we already know, but I'm waiting to see what happens, I mean I'm not paying anything out of my pocket so is fine
It was a unfortunate situation. But i am more than happy with the new art and the changes to the story. Plus as you (and as i suspect a lot of other people here) i also don't support on patreon so i don't feel entiled to anything. I can wait, i am just along for the ride. :cool:

Demonhero12

Sep 12, 2022
I don't think the art is bad at all it gives a different side to the characters we were used to, I just hate that we have to wait a really long time to a story we already know, but I'm waiting to see what happens, I mean I'm not paying anything out of my pocket so is fine
I agree... I'm a big Lei fan so it sucks that we are unlikely to see any romantic development with her for at least a few years unless the Dev decides to make some tweaks to her route.

Innocent Chloe

Jul 23, 2017
Is the new art done through AI art or something? It looks really bad compared to the old art. I take it there is some controversy going on here behind the scenes or something? (based on some of the other comments here mentioning a legal battle or something?)

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Is the new art done through AI art or something? It looks really bad compared to the old art. I take it there is some controversy going on here behind the scenes or something? (based on some of the other comments here mentioning a legal battle or something?)
No legal battle, it's just that the old artist decided they don't want to draw lewd stuff & also didn't allow the Dev to use the art going forward, so they had to get a new artist.

4.20 star(s) 103 Votes