VN Ren'Py Lust Campus [C3 Final] [RedLolly]

4.20 star(s) 103 Votes

apsentibus

Jun 22, 2019
I was really dazzled by the original artstyle when I tried the game quite some time ago. Just found out the original artist left the project and they decided to remake the game with new artist and new artstyle, which sadly I personally don't find nearly as amazing. A real shame.

csw

Aug 5, 2016
Okay from the comments I was wondering if Sophie really looks that young. And people were exaggerating. Yes, she looks a little younger than Alice, but not like she's 15, lol
Honestly, I don't think they are, she really looks underaged, barely 15 imo.

ShocLite12

Oct 24, 2017
I am more than willing to give the animation design switch a decent chance, but RedLolly seriously needs to address the inconsistencies of the facial expressions with how demeanor of the characters. I can't take a scene seriously if the story is saying a character is irritated but then their sprinte shows them with a jovial face.

Reactions: eightypercent

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Uhm - how to you solve the scene when Sophie is looking into the MCs bedroom? I think I clicked everything, but I cant continue ... - man I really hate shit hot spot hunts like this. :(

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Very tip top of shelf on the left over bed.
Thank you!

That is the reason "modern" Adventures have a hot spot toggle ^^

Edit: And there is bug - the vibrator is missing in her hand.
screenshot0001.png

Edit 2: And on that note - I repeat myself. I still think the first artsytle was way way better - especially all the girls were hotter, but the look is good. Without the comparison with the first one, this would be seen as great quality. I am sure over time and with more new characters we will come to peace with the new style. I hope :)

Edit 3: And is it just me or are there a lot of typos in it now? I dont remember any of them in the old version...

Last edited:

eightypercent

Apr 2, 2020
I like the old ART and I like the new art too. Of course its different, and when you become invested in a decent VN, all your references and memories will of course focus on the original art. But let's not be so 2D about the art ?! The new artist is very good; yes, the characters have visually changed but that is required (can't just plagerise) as each artist has their own style and perception. I look at the front page and the yoga picture; these images are very good in many ways. I also really like the new protagonst's looks. Don't give up because its now different visually. A core element to this VN is the story and setting and that hasn't changed. I'm really looking forward to updates.

KingCat6

Jul 15, 2021
100% feel like this need NTR or bimbo or pure corruption routes! I liked how the art looked!! Please keep this updated and APK port too!

Reactions: eeyye

Ninjasquirrel

Sep 9, 2018
I don't think most of the people complaining about the new art would if the old art never was. They are too/unfairly critical of the new art simply because the old art was amazing.

Any news (not rumors) about updates? I'm too drunk to scroll through the last few pages.

Reactions: afc2112
Jul 19, 2020
Any news (not rumors) about updates? I'm too drunk to scroll through the last few pages.
Chapter 2 Beta was released about 3 weeks ago but it doesn't seem like anyones uploaded it here yet.
The day after Christmas, there was a patreon update that the final version was going to delayed, but its backer only so cant read past the title.

4.20 star(s) 103 Votes