• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.
4.20 star(s) 103 Votes

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
After reading a few more pages and seeing the tracing part, listen I don't care if she does tracing or what not and makes something out of nothing. My issue is with the unknown and what is happening with the goal post.. not sure about the money bouncing back and forth that I have read but I double checked twice today and it is still 2500 euro at my end. The description of it has however changed, The damage is already done a bit but what is written now actually is a whole lot better compared to what was written first.

Again because of what was previously written I am being cautious and skeptical.. Someone said who had a instragram chat with her and from what I read that somewhere mid term of the project we will have to see how things go, So ill wait till around 0.5/6 and see how that goal is doing over time. The demo from what I been reading also is quite short. Again the art is pretty good from what I have been seeing. Ill keep on coming in the few upcoming updates to check on what people have been saying about the game and see what I do from there. So if by what they said, next update being in about a month and a half to 2 months, Then I am going to wonder about how long of a game we do got.

Also Blue Ball simulator from what someone else has said, so there will be some scenes but no big focus on sex part, which is fine. So there is going to be some slow burning and such. Will see how that turns out too.
Wish em the best with their project.

Lamphead

Jan 8, 2018
This game is really good, art and interface is amazing looking but I don't know if it's going to survive. Usually projects scale up slowly to this quality but it looks like they're going all out from the beginning on this, they probably have spent some money on developing what we see already.. I don't know what it would take to sustain this level of quality.

From a structure standpoint the story is quite good for episodic storytelling, follows a lot of the same beats from EvaKiss which is always a good idea. But the inconsistent English translation, odd stats system and decision branching makes me think maybe the game wasn't totally thought through either, which is fair for a new dev. There's a lot of characters and it seems like more is coming, once things get complicated with stats and interweaving narratives I really only trust EvaKiss to execute something like that. There's some time to fix things and learn though, hopefully the game survives through the early stages.

Reactions: rf96

kekasaurus

Jan 23, 2018
I think there's some irony on the financing. If a publisher saw a demo like this, they would fully fund it for 2500 a month. That sort of cost is peanuts even for tiny publishers. But when it comes to crowdfunding, asking for that amount is akin to wringing water from stone.

Reactions: afterlights

luca

Apr 30, 2017
Epic Game in progress !!

Similar at GGGb or ORS with a better graphic.
For me, Alice is not shy enough. I like it when corruption moves slowly. Step by step.
She is already dressing too sexy.
I can't wait for her to meet her Arthur to train her :cool:

Reactions: laliandra

halikay

Aug 25, 2018
I think this game has heavy influences from the tv series ELITE (especially the relationship implied between bitchy girl and her brother like the show.Also the dev is spaniish so it makes sence).And the description of Tom(?) (the guy you meet in the hallaway) reminds me of a guy in Nymphomaniac.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
I can't wait for her to meet her Arthur to train her
I've always wondered about something. In most (not all, I know) games with a male protagonist, he is often referred to as "I" when talking about the game. I do this myself, it is a sign that a player can (at least somewhat) identify with him. Also male MCs don't get corrupted or seduced much, they change/corrupt/seduce other characters. Again, most, not all games.

As soon as there's a female protagonist, she is not only referred to as "her" in most comments, but it's also her that is being changed over the course of the game by others. She (MC) is treated like an NPC in other games, essentially.

I am curious how many people would like GGGB if it was a male MC on a route to become someone's slave, get trained or get into a same-sex relationship with his best friend. I doubt it would be in the top10.

What I would like to see is a game with a strong female lead, that also doesn't change, but changes those around her. Why should only male MCs "train" people and female MCs "get trained"?

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
Seems interesting, am far from convinced about throwing real support behind it yet, what's the minimum contribution for full game access?

4.20 star(s) 103 Votes