• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.
4.20 star(s) 103 Votes

alex andrews

Jun 17, 2019
great game,so much potential, ill come back in about 3 or 4 updates to see how much more amazing it gets and add some drugs like gggb

CloudSin

Jul 6, 2018
Dude, I'm gay. I changed it because I had to deal with some homophobes when I used the term on another site. I'm not really an active participant in this forum, so I don't really know how tolerant or lgbt friendly the people here are
It's cute how you changed the usual designation of mmf to mfm to make sure the the guys don't get too close. :D
Remember kids, it's not gay as long as the balls don't touch!

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
I was betting money that they trace art but man where did you find the photo did you look for it ?
Had it in my folder 'sexy grannies'. :sneaky:

I was lucky with the search words. The level of detail got me curious and I wanted to know if it's feasible/doable to draw on such a level without templates.

• Haha
Reactions: Master Duck79

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Dude, I'm gay. I changed it because I had to deal with some homophobes when I used the term on another site. I'm not really an active participant in this forum, so I don't really know how tolerant or lgbt friendly the people here are
We're usually a pretty inclusive bunch. I'm a bi man myself and never got any shit because of it.
Kink shaming is an absolute no-go on this site, as is lgbtq+phobia. We're all here, because we like sex in some form, wouldn't be good if we were to judge one another for it.
Welcome! :D

Geigi

Jul 7, 2017
I've always wondered about something. In most (not all, I know) games with a male protagonist, he is often referred to as "I" when talking about the game. I do this myself, it is a sign that a player can (at least somewhat) identify with him. Also male MCs don't get corrupted or seduced much, they change/corrupt/seduce other characters. Again, most, not all games.

As soon as there's a female protagonist, she is not only referred to as "her" in most comments, but it's also her that is being changed over the course of the game by others. She (MC) is treated like an NPC in other games, essentially.

I am curious how many people would like GGGB if it was a male MC on a route to become someone's slave, get trained or get into a same-sex relationship with his best friend. I doubt it would be in the top10.

What I would like to see is a game with a strong female lead, that also doesn't change, but changes those around her. Why should only male MCs "train" people and female MCs "get trained"?
Me too.

Reactions: Grimtown

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Do you have any source on that or are you talking out of your ass?
I told the dev about it and she said she didn't know. She then changed the text.

Damn these people who are not perfect from the start.

Reactions: Walter Victor

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I told the dev about it and she said she didn't know. She then changed the text.

Damn these people who are not perfect from the start.
Having played the game, I find it eminently unsurprising that the original text on Patreon did not read as the author intended.

The Spanglish is strong in this game. But that is the only fault I can find with it. I look forward with great interest to future releases.

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
I didn't mean anything by it - I just thought it was funny. No-one here cares who/what/where/when/how you are banging.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
The Dev responded me that there's going to be a pure lesbian path.

View attachment 859426

I summon Avaron1974 and the other lesbian fans.
Well, there is nothing close to a lesbian path in this initial release. So, if anyone is looking for that, I would suggest making choices that increase Alice's 'kinky' points, even though she is only reacting to guys so far. Those points might be useful in any lesbian relationship to come. Of course, responding positively to Sophie would also be imperative.

Reactions: afterlights

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
This game is really good, art and interface is amazing looking but I don't know if it's going to survive. Usually projects scale up slowly to this quality but it looks like they're going all out from the beginning on this, they probably have spent some money on developing what we see already.. I don't know what it would take to sustain this level of quality.
Most of the projects you are referring to scale up from a less-than-stellar quality, because they have to. They are new at computer art and need to both learn the process, and procure the necessary hardware. I have played dozens of those games, and read enough of the developers' comments about having to buy new hardware, and about going back to re-render everything, to understand why they 'scale up slowly'.

It would seem that the developers of this game already have the expertise and sufficient hardware for their initial purpose, and have no need to ramp up over time in that regard.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I've always wondered about something. In most (not all, I know) games with a male protagonist, he is often referred to as "I" when talking about the game. I do this myself, it is a sign that a player can (at least somewhat) identify with him. Also male MCs don't get corrupted or seduced much, they change/corrupt/seduce other characters. Again, most, not all games.

As soon as there's a female protagonist, she is not only referred to as "her" in most comments, but it's also her that is being changed over the course of the game by others. She (MC) is treated like an NPC in other games, essentially.

I am curious how many people would like GGGB if it was a male MC on a route to become someone's slave, get trained or get into a same-sex relationship with his best friend. I doubt it would be in the top10.

What I would like to see is a game with a strong female lead, that also doesn't change, but changes those around her. Why should only male MCs "train" people and female MCs "get trained"?
1) The difference in I/she, even though it's a female protagonist you control, is intented to male audience for the most part. The big part of the players are males, and so the "she" is to avoid to self insert into the female protagonist. I find it a pity but it is what it is.

2) We live in a patriarchal society, so the "norm" is the female to be submissive and the male dominant. The opposite is called FemDom (Female Domination) btw. Although you almost always play the male, I don't know a game where you play as a female dominating males but it should exist.

You also have a few pure lesbian games where you can play as a strong female protagonist.

4.20 star(s) 103 Votes