4.20 star(s) 103 Votes

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I dont see anything in their posts on Patreon that say they wont work on the game if they dont reach their target. All I saw was a post saying that they would love to reach a certain amount so they can work full time on the game. That is a lot different than that fella who was developing Primal Instinct who basically threw a wobbly and said he wouldnt continue if he didnt get what he wanted

There is absolutely nothing wrong with setting yourself a high bar as a goal, and I wish them all a lot of luck because they are off to a rocking hot start. If thye have a decent notion about how to promote their game I think they will do well

For a high tier that lovely lady could offer tastefully taken pictures of herself :D TASTEFUL I said tasteful!
Did check their patreon page now. They have altered the text in the "goal" post which is good. Common sense or listening to critique.. either way, good -)

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
Did check their patreon page now. They have altered the text in the "goal" post which is good. Common sense or listening to critique.. either way, good -)
More like they realized saying they will cancel the project if they don't get what they want won't help them so they changed it to cover it up. I wouldn't be surprised to see this abandoned in a few months. There is nothing about listening to criticism here, just trying to not look like a scam is whats going on. The goal for money is even raised more now too it was formerly $2500.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
More like they realized saying they will cancel the project if they don't get what they want won't help them so they changed it to cover it up. I wouldn't be surprised to see this abandoned in a few months. There is nothing about listening to criticism here, just trying to not look like a scam is whats going on. The goal for money is even raised more now too it was formerly $2500.
If they can show their patreons they are working on it and deliver updates it doesn't really matter what their goal is. Prior post in thread about working on next update was a good start... time will tell..

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
Looks like she's modelled for quite a while now:

Beautiful woman, no doubt. I don't think we can expect any out of the ordinary fetishes though. This game is going to be as vanilla as can be.

Reactions: rf96

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
It was €2500, now it's €3000.
It shows $ for me so it says about $3450 now, which I would assume is E3000 based on what your saying. I don't remember if it was E or $ the first time though when I first saw 2500.

Leobbb

May 24, 2019
Art looks nice indeed, but it's hard to call it a game yet. Demo maybe, but even for a demo it's very short. You have like few mins of gameplay (and that is with reading all the text) until you reach the end and maybe few more to try other choices. There are some stats for people but it looks like a very simple VN with basic choices right now. The game also warns that there won't be many sex scenes and hints it will be a blueball simulator. And has a female protagonist that looks like she will make a lot of decisions without a player input. Their patreon goal is a big red flag too. I mean there is a whole team working on the game mentioned in the about section and all they could show is this very short proof of concept? Art making was the only real work put in so far, the rest could be done in one day. And they expect people fully committing to support them or else they won't keep working?

I find it funny that people compare patreon to serious companies getting funding for big game titles earlier in this thread. If you pledge on patreon you have no contract, no way of getting any kind of refund if a game is abandoned and no real impact or say in the game making, basically you hope that developers will stick to their words and you can't do anything if they don't. That's why games on patreon really need a proof of hard work before people start to support them in big numbers. This game needs a lot more convincing for that.

LeeCleef

Oct 15, 2020
Oh man, I have some friends who work as illustrators and trust me when I say that this level of art takes hundred of hours of work. We can discus if it's worthy or not; maybe with a flatter, simpler or more cartoon / manga style you can tell the same successfully and way less hours of work, but to get this ultra high detailed style you have to work very hard.

Hananani

Nov 4, 2017
Nice, looking forward to see some more of the planned tags implemented.
Keep up the good work!

earlgreyteaa

Jun 24, 2017
I'm more into 3DCG with animation because I prefer the "realism", but this is great art! I'm so far enjoying the story as well.

4.20 star(s) 103 Votes