4.20 star(s) 103 Votes

OZtheW1ZARD

Aug 24, 2021
You could try to help yourself a bit more, how does that sound? Your wonky drawings with those uncanny valley faces don't make it look like you're the one to call when it comes freehand art. Tracing suits you better, maybe stick with that.
Thank you. At least I know what I am talking about. You just full of crap.

Last edited:

OZtheW1ZARD

Aug 24, 2021
Oh, it seems to me that he makes a mixture of hand drawing + photoshop with filters + tracing... Very impressive tho!!
Not quite. He takes reference photo and trace it to create a sketch. This is a common practice a lot of professionals do, because it saves loads of time and the effect is the same. Something that would take you 2-6 hours takes 30 minutes.
Rest is hand painted. Every hour counts when you have deadlines looming.

Reactions: LoneWaker59

Yuyu3

Mar 7, 2018
More character redesigns! Time to my thoughts on them.~

Bonnie is another favorite character of mine from Lust Campus, so I was excited to see how they would redo her look. Reading the description of wanting to give her a "more suitable look for her age" didn't make sense to me because last time I remember, Bonnie is only 19(unless her age is retconned). Something about her tweaked facial features makes it seem like she's way older compared to her previous design(could be the lip shape or makeup). I love the concept of making her a curvy hourglass because not only variety, but it would make sense storywise with some of the insecurity she may have and also probably her liking sweets. But I think it could have be executed better like making her waist a little bit smaller and giving her a better default outfit. The high-waist jeans with her body shape and bust size is very unflattering(along with the color). I think the extra small necklace around her necklace in addition to her cross one is too much, it just be one or the other.

Marco's design is mostly the same except for some tweaks to his face. It could be his eyes, but something about his look makes him a bit more approachable compared to before. With previous design, I was like "He's my landlord, I'll keep it professional." With his look, now I'm like, "He's my landlord? Time to YOLO!!" XDD

I'm really curious how Sophie will be redesigned(or kept mostly the same) along with who the new character is.

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Just stumbled across this one. Very well done! I like that it is more of a slow burn instead of the MC suddenly becoming a nympho in like 5 minutes into the story. Lots of good dialog to go along with the fine artwork and renderings.

Look forward to more, hopefully.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

Hi guys!

Now that you've met the redesigned cast of Chapter 1 (patrons have already seen the ) and one of the illustrations ( ), we want to continue showing you the new art with a background debut. Here we show an entirely new location: the library.

The old art was very perfectionist but also somewhat cold. We want to turn the tables by showing spaces that are more lived in, more messy but that also serve as environmental storytelling: we want to show you some glimpses of the aspects of the characters life that the narrative doesn't talk about.

Alongside the background, you can see one of the tests we make to ensure the characters and the UI fit well in the scene. These serve us to better judge the location of the elements in the screen and adjust them accordingly.

The project is coming along nicely and we will be making a post with the release date soon. We hope that this kind of posts help you keep the hype up until then.

Please let us know what you think of these background! What kind of scene do you think will happen in it.

Last edited:

snkeysnek

Dec 5, 2021

Hi guys!

Now that you've met the redesigned cast of Chapter 1 (patrons have already seen the ) and one of the illustrations ( ), we want to continue showing you the new art with a background debut. Here we show an entirely new location: the library.

The old art was very perfectionist but also somewhat cold. We want to turn the tables by showing spaces that are more lived in, more messy but that also serve as environmental storytelling: we want to show you some glimpses of the aspects of the characters life that the narrative doesn't talk about.

Alongside the background, you can see one of the tests we make to ensure the characters and the UI fit well in the scene. These serve us to better judge the location of the elements in the screen and adjust them accordingly.

The project is coming along nicely and we will be making a post with the release date soon. We hope that this kind of posts help you keep the hype up until then.

Please let us know what you think of these background! What kind of scene do you think will happen in it.

the new art is pretty good, but the old art was so god-tier it makes anything look bad in comparison

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
the new art is pretty good, but the old art was so god-tier it makes anything look bad in comparison
I don't totally agree espatialy the last part. In fact when you're going to play it again you will forgot the old art and dive in the new one.

It's like when there's a transformation in your neighborhood. Once it is finished, you quickly can not recall how it was before.

Last edited:

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I may not have caught it, did she have to hold back a bit because of prude Javier in the story?
Yes.

Her first post talking about it:

"Javier told me something that we had already realized while working on the rest of the chapters: the more explicit scenes he drew, the more uncomfortable he felt. "

4.20 star(s) 103 Votes