• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Lust Campus [C3 Final] [RedLolly]

4.20 star(s) 103 Votes

BwanaPower

Jun 12, 2021
I've been wondering how the future game with new art designers may look like. Sure, completely unfamiliar when you're used to the old one. But it´s not bad either. I like it. For me it´s particularly positive that now she is not the typical top model, as most Li in all kinds of erotic games are. Here we finally have a good looking chuby woman! Finally a dev who dares to deviate from the usual stereotypes. This could be a gap in the market to show players that these women are hot as fuck too.
To be fair, she more than makes up for it, by cramming EVERY nerd stereotype there is into Darren.

Reactions: pss130
Nov 15, 2020

Are you lacking hugs and cuddles?
Were you separated from your teddy bear too early as a child?
Do you have a craving for macchiato hunks?
Do you experience massive dong deficiency?
If you experience some or all of these symptoms, then a prescription for Marco® might be right for you.
Consult your doctor.
Side effects might include: extreme awkward feeling for days, a slight pain when walking the next morning, and experiencing the moral dilemma about power dynamics that arises when you sleep with your lanlord.

Hi guys!
As you can probably tell by our little intro, today's post is all about Marco's redesign.
We wanted to bring him in line with the philosophy of redesigning characters in a more aproachable and relatable way. Just like we did with Alice, we wanted Marco to have an aesthetic more "achievable" without losing the essence of the character. He is still very buff underneath his hoodies, but in a way that reflects his dedication more than lucky genetics.
Of course, internally, he is still a shy guy who's conversations turn awkward more often than everyone involved would like (which is part of his quirky charm).
Fausto and I are very excited to hear what you all think about his new look!
See u soon in another post!❤

Solomon Grundy

Nov 25, 2021
For the most part, I've been completely on board with the new direction for characters. Darren, BonBon, Allie, all on point I think.

This one, though, I dunno. He looks a little too young, and not quite traditionally good looking enough to fit with my mental image of Marco. I get that they're trying to make the characters more "normal", but I liked the idea in the original that this guy was super attractive, and just didn't really know it. It subverted the trope that you so often see of a super attractive woman who thinks that she's plain.

I dunno, maybe it's just me.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
For the most part, I've been completely on board with the new direction for characters. Darren, BonBon, Allie, all on point I think.

This one, though, I dunno. He looks a little too young, and not quite traditionally good looking enough to fit with my mental image of Marco. I get that they're trying to make the characters more "normal", but I liked the idea in the original that this guy was super attractive, and just didn't really know it. It subverted the trope that you so often see of a super attractive woman who thinks that she's plain.

I dunno, maybe it's just me.
I agree with most of your observations, but I don't think this new Marco looks too young. In my notes for the game, I have him as 32. Looks about right to me.

ZelvanInRow

Sep 19, 2019
Lol... Marco looks like my dad in that new artstyle. I am digging everyone else in the new art style but him? what part of him is attractive lmao.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Obviously, she will have something that attracts her but no reason for me to know that, daddy issues aren't on my top kink list.
Your post reminded me of something else. You think he looks too old, like your father; another guy thinks he looks too young; I pointed out to that guy that Marco is supposed to be 30. I guess people see things in different ways.

However, if a 30-year old looks like your father... How old are you anyway? Should you be on this site? o_O

Okay, don't get too pissed, I'm just pulling your chain, and don't mean anything by it. ;)

ZelvanInRow

Sep 19, 2019
Your post reminded me of something else. You think he looks too old, like your father; another guy thinks he looks too young; I pointed out to that guy that Marco is supposed to be 30. I guess people see things in different ways.

However, if a 30-year old looks like your father... How old are you anyway? Should you be on this site? o_O

Okay, don't get too pissed, I'm just pulling your chain, and don't mean anything by it. ;)
Nah, I am just following your joke. I am 20.

Reactions: Walter Victor

cebs

Engaged Member
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
Nov 15, 2020
New mystery character in the remake ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Mystery character C1'redesign
Hi guys!
Lately we have shown you many of the changes on the story and characters you are already familiar with. This time, we want to introduce one of the additions we want to include in the redesign: a new character joins the cast of LC students!
Who will it be? How will they influence Alice's life and the rest if the characters'? What new plots can we discover with them?

You can leave your speculations in the comments!❤

LoneWaker59

May 16, 2020
Goddamit the old art was SO GOOD, I never thought it was possible to achieve something like this using 2DCG art, the old artist was very talent, shame he was a big pussy tho... Seeing the sexting images on episode 5 it's almost like a REAL person with photoshop filters, i'm honestly impressed with this quality!!

imagem_2022-05-23_025042.png
imagem_2022-05-23_025643.png

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Goddamit the old art was SO GOOD, I never thought it was possible to achieve something like this using 2DCG art, the old artist was very talent, shame he was a big pussy tho... Seeing the sexting images on episode 5 it's almost like a REAL person with photoshop filters, i'm honestly impressed with this quality!!

View attachment 1825881
View attachment 1825900
That's because those pics are basically real photos with some filters and post-work edits, they are not hand-drawn from scratch

• Thinking Face
Reactions: aykarin and Echbert

LoneWaker59

May 16, 2020
That's because those pics are basically real photos with some filters and post-work edits, they are not hand-drawn from scratch
Ohh for real? now thinking about it, the dev director of this game looks a lot like the MC and after seeing the content of her Instagram i'm 100% sure it's real life pictures with photoshop and filters, she also has access to professional photographers and nude models. That explains why the old artist was so unconfortable...
imagem_2022-05-23_093411.png

• Angry
Reactions: Deniz31
4.20 star(s) 103 Votes