4.20 star(s) 103 Votes

free_hk

May 20, 2020
Unless you had a clause in your contract stating that you keep the ownership of your artwork and therefore you can ask them whenever you want not to use it anymore
I think that's the default for commissioned work and you'd actually need a (written) copyright transfer agreement to transfer the ownership from the artist to the game dev(s).

Maoyijiu

Jan 28, 2021
Nice art but anyone have a walkthrough or a save? I have played this game years ago and dont want to play it again just for update.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Nice art but anyone have a walkthrough or a save? I have played this game years ago and dont want to play it again just for update.
This is not an update; it is a complete restart from the beginning, and is just the first release. A change in artists forced the restart. We are nowhere near where we were in the game with the old artist. As yet, no one has done a walkthrough or mod for the current state of the game.

It is impossible to get from the previous version of the game to here. No save will help you. You have to start over.

Sombramain22

Jul 10, 2021
two things are going to happen to this game it dies after about 4 mouths ounce they get atlest some were our the our the game makes more money and the old artest sues them i can see that last one happing since they seem like a clown

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
it sucks that they started over because of circumstances. now we will need to wait until they are up to date with the story again.
I actually like the new style, is not as "clean" and u can feel the quality is a bit lower. but that doesn't mean its worse. I like this style better. she looks better and some side-character as well. the old style, even if superior I actually didnt like the appearance of some characters, some pissed me off.

Joker5

Feb 4, 2018
Sad to see the game development progress reset back to the start. Although the current art style is not up to my preference, I still hope the game can be salvaged and finished in the foreseeable future. I love the game plot, so I don't want it to be abandoned.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

Hi guys!

Here's a quick update on what we've been working on these last few days:

We are still in the process of brainstorming and organizing and structuring the second chapter, but some progress has been made since last week. Enough so that we are already writing some scenes. One of them is a change from the old version that we hope you'll like better, since we think it fits best with the current narrative lines.
Fausto, our artist, continues working on Sophie. She has a ton of cute facial expressions that just yell "That's so Sophie!"

I hope the summer heat is not as hard on you as it is on us!

Saline55

Jun 20, 2021
Not gonna lie. Sophie will either make or break the remake for me. She was my sunshine in the previous build.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Good. I said it before i will say it again, the new artist Fausto is better at making facial expressions. There wasn't one single instance of "Joker smile" in the first chapter. :p
This might just be what ends up reinvigorating my interest in the game even. I tried it out initially, when it was sparkling brand-new with a bow-tie, but was really put off by the uncanny valley expressions.

Glad the creator is excited at the prospects for the future too. She needs some wins after the whole artist change.

vlados24ru

Feb 7, 2020
This visual novel doesn't look like a typical visual novel (made on renpy) since it has really cool art style and original UI. I love this project! The only thing that I'd like to change is the soundtrack. To be honest, over time it can get bored. But in general, everything is cool!

4.20 star(s) 103 Votes