4.20 star(s) 103 Votes

OZtheW1ZARD

Aug 24, 2021
No, I supported the project before and will do it again when they catch up with the story. Development was always sluggish with mysterious silence periods and constant excuses. I swear it took 6 months to redo chapter 1 and it looks like "problems" are starting again already.

Technically speaking rework of the chapter required new art and that is all + maybe a month to sort out legal bits, contracts etc. and a week to swap everything in the code.

Unless the work process of the new artist is veeeerrrrry slow 6 months should be the time it takes to redo ALL the illustrations.

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
I think it's definitely gonna take a while for this, personally preferred the old art more.
Yeah, but the twat doing it decided he didn't want to do adult art anymore and quit like a pussy. Now the game is ruined because it needs to be started from the boring beginning (though at last point there wasn't much in the way of sex scenes.)

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I think it's a 2-year wait
At least! We were through Chapter 5. Lord knows how long it will take to provide us with Chapter 6. [sigh]

Nothing we can do about it, though. Our only hope is that new H-content is more explicit and (maybe) can come out faster in the cycle than previously.

Reactions: afterlights

LongoMcFap

Dec 28, 2020
She and Eva Kiss are partying hard after Corona lockdown with all the money idiots have thrown at them, so of course there are "problems" working on their projects, they are just not honest.

GifMeMore1987

Sep 13, 2021
Well, if they wanna get really kinky with Lei they could create the possibility to go some sort of love triangle route with Alice, Lei and Lei's father! Not full incest, that wouldn't really fit the game, but maybe Alice makes sure Lei sees her fuck her dad and gives her some weird feelings (thinking about daddy's cock) or start an affair with Lei (wishful thinking on my part, I admit) and have her dad walk in on them having sex. Both are very unlikely though, considering the existing five chapters.

Reactions: Tulrek

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I'm interested in MMF threesome, I wonder with who it will be.
Hmm! I don't see any likely candidates from the male characters we have seen who would be likely to pair up to double-team Alice or any of the other females. I think there would have to be a new character added. Perhaps someone she meets up with from on-line. At any rate, I think it would be beyond the story we have already seen with the old artist. So, I think you'll have to wait a while.

Just my opinion, though.

Reactions: Geigi
4.20 star(s) 103 Votes