4.20 star(s) 103 Votes

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
FFM would be MC/Bonnie/Tom or MC/Sophie/Marco. For MMF, I don't see any male combination teaming up (Tom, his father, Marco, Darren, Professor)

Reactions: Walter Victor

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
No one likes Tom ingame, not even his sister. Besides i think he acts too much as a "alpha male",aka fragile ego, to have another man involved in a threesome. :ROFLMAO:

ClockworkGnome

Sep 18, 2021
Plenty of options for the FFF verison tho! :cool:
Alice/Sophie/Bonnie would be my ideal scenario. Though mainly because I avoid dick like the plague and feel like Alice neither likes nor trusts Lei to ever let her get close enough to have anything resembling sex.

Unless it's like some kind of over-the-top sub/dom stuff where Alice accidentally figures out that Lei likes being treated like dirt and getting topped, and just hate-fucks her until it evolves into something more relatable.

Reactions: afterlights

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Alice/Sophie/Bonnie would be my ideal scenario. Though mainly because I avoid dick like the plague and feel like Alice neither likes nor trusts Lei to ever let her get close enough to have anything resembling sex.

Unless it's like some kind of over-the-top sub/dom stuff where Alice accidentally figures out that Lei likes being treated like dirt and getting topped, and just hate-fucks her until it evolves into something more relatable.
Or, y'know, Alice decides that her ultimate fate is to spend her life worshipping Lei as a part of her lesbian harem? :eek:
(I don't mind over the top on occasion!)

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I would like to know if you can play as a lesbian-only route in this game?
It is still early on the remake but this is very likely. Juliet is a possible love interest and in the previous build (old art) so were both Sophie and Bonnie. :)

Reactions: Ryuji

GifMeMore1987

Sep 13, 2021
I would like to know if you can play as a lesbian-only route in this game?
Sure you can hook up with women only and avoid men. Technically Alice still wouldn't be a lesbian since she's still reacting to the male characters but you are not forced to do anything sexual with them. In the original version Tom forces a kiss on Alice but that has been changed in the remake (good decision IMO).

Reactions: Ryuji

Ryuji

Jul 18, 2017
Sure you can hook up with women only and avoid men. Technically Alice still wouldn't be a lesbian since she's still reacting to the male characters but you are not forced to do anything sexual with them. In the original version Tom forces a kiss on Alice but that has been changed in the remake (good decision IMO).
Is the forced kiss the only F/M interaction in the old one? Is it worth playing the old one for the lesbian content?

GifMeMore1987

Sep 13, 2021
Is the forced kiss the only F/M interaction in the old one? Is it worth playing the old one for the lesbian content?
Yes and yes! Lesbian content is with Sophie and they are really cute together. It's possible to kiss Bonnie but that's all (you can also have a threesome with her and Tom but that's obviously no lesbian content). You can fantasize about Lei when masturbating but you only see Alice when doing so.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
1662305109882.png

Hi guys!
We can finally show you what we've been preparing in order to be more direct and transparent when it comes to sharing how this project is going: the new progress bar system!

Weekly updates used to be somewhat vague: "This week we've been drawing", "This week we've been writing" and so on. This was due to the fact that it wasn't very easy to show progress without spoiling things. Thus, we've decided to create this system where we divide work among the main categories we work on, and we quantify our progress as we work on them so as to be able to give you a weekly percentage and show it in a simple graphic.
Since we had so many changes in RedLolly, we've put effort in improving communication with the patrons (which was sorely needed) and we believe that with this new feature it will be simpler for you all.

To properly understand progress in the bars, you have to take into account that not all tasks go equally fast. For example, 50% of the art takes way longer than 100% of debugging. Thus the total progress shown might be a bit misleading. So depending on what we work on each week, it might increase just a bit or a whole lot all of a sudden. It is also possible that halfway through a chapter's production we decide to add a new scene or a couple of extra illustrations: that would be reflected as a decrease in the current percentage. In any case, feel free to ask anything about the bars.

This week, we've been working on two new sprites needed for this chapter (Sophie's and the Mystery character), and in creating the new C2R background. Other than that, nearly all storyboards have been completed for the planned scenes.
On the script side of things, I'm going between retouching existing scenes from the old C2 and shaping the new scenes. I think C2R is going to be a chapter filled to the brim with content, and therefore, we have planned it as best we could to make sure everything fits together nicely. Other than that, we've been studying some interface improvements, but we are on the design phase for now.

Finally, I just want to remind you that yesterday was the last day of Alice's new outfit poll. Thank you for your participation! It's always great to have your opinion when it comes to shaping LC's world.

------

KristopheH

Mar 8, 2018
View attachment 2024695

Hi guys!
We can finally show you what we've been preparing in order to be more direct and transparent when it comes to sharing how this project is going: the new progress bar system!

Weekly updates used to be somewhat vague: "This week we've been drawing", "This week we've been writing" and so on. This was due to the fact that it wasn't very easy to show progress without spoiling things. Thus, we've decided to create this system where we divide work among the main categories we work on, and we quantify our progress as we work on them so as to be able to give you a weekly percentage and show it in a simple graphic.
Since we had so many changes in RedLolly, we've put effort in improving communication with the patrons (which was sorely needed) and we believe that with this new feature it will be simpler for you all.

To properly understand progress in the bars, you have to take into account that not all tasks go equally fast. For example, 50% of the art takes way longer than 100% of debugging. Thus the total progress shown might be a bit misleading. So depending on what we work on each week, it might increase just a bit or a whole lot all of a sudden. It is also possible that halfway through a chapter's production we decide to add a new scene or a couple of extra illustrations: that would be reflected as a decrease in the current percentage. In any case, feel free to ask anything about the bars.

This week, we've been working on two new sprites needed for this chapter (Sophie's and the Mystery character), and in creating the new C2R background. Other than that, nearly all storyboards have been completed for the planned scenes.
On the script side of things, I'm going between retouching existing scenes from the old C2 and shaping the new scenes. I think C2R is going to be a chapter filled to the brim with content, and therefore, we have planned it as best we could to make sure everything fits together nicely. Other than that, we've been studying some interface improvements, but we are on the design phase for now.

Finally, I just want to remind you that yesterday was the last day of Alice's new outfit poll. Thank you for your participation! It's always great to have your opinion when it comes to shaping LC's world.

------
The Summertime Saga method? Nice.

• Angry
Reactions: ChipLecsap

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
View attachment 2024695

Hi guys!

------
That is a good system. I see a lot of developer teams using it. :)

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
1662898905124.png

Hi guys!

First of all, we want to answer the questions you shared with us in the last weekly update post, which was about the progress bars.

Q: Why do you separate between code and programming?
A: We refer to "programming" what we do to transform the text and images into a barebones chapter. This includes things like flags, scene transitions and point-and-click mechanics. On the other side, we use the term "code" to do anything outside the chapter. These are things like the gallery or UI.

Q: Does "Script" mean the classic libretto - the ingame text- or is it in any way related to scripting, and hence, programming?
A: It is the classic meaning. That is, all the conversations, internal monologues and narration. It also takes into account game mechanics like remembering previous player choices and giving the player options based on them.

Q: What is posing?
A: Posing is the work of placing the character sprites with their suitable facial expressions and other permutable features (arm positions, outfits, etc) for each text interaction they have.

Q: Why do you produce art and text at the same time?
A: We do a collective planning phase where we plan all the scenes. Then we work in parallel which allows us to make little changes to art when we get a new idea that modifies an already existing scene, and likewise, we adapt the text to better fit the sprites made by the artist. That way neither is at the service of the other, we have instead a more symbiotic process.

Now let's get to what we've done this week. On the art side of things, we've solved two outfit changes, finished one background and nearly finished the first scene (4 illustrations). Scriptwise we continue working parallelly on some scenes so that they fit together nicely and coherently. Naturally, we cannot go into much more detail without spoiling things, but we hope that the bars help you see the work we've done.

Feel free to ask any new questions you may have about the bars. We hope we solved the ones you wrote so far.

Now it's time for us to get back to work.
See you soon!❤

--------

schinoize

Jun 8, 2021
Only just found this game, looks like it really could be right down my alley! Shame to hear about the old artist backing out.
Anyway is it still worth playing the old 5 chapters if you haven't played the game yet and don't mind the art differences? Or will there be bigger (more than just an unavoidable kiss) story differences as well? Thx.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Only just found this game, looks like it really could be right down my alley! Shame to hear about the old artist backing out.
Anyway is it still worth playing the old 5 chapters if you haven't played the game yet and don't mind the art differences? Or will there be bigger (more than just an unavoidable kiss) story differences as well? Thx.
If (and only if) you have nothing else to do, why not?

Although, there already are differences in the two, as a new character has been introduced and there are some divergences in scenes in addition to the art change. So, you will definitely be getting new and different things with the new version. How much of the old story will be retained, is an unanswered question at the moment.

Myself, I never bothered playing the last release with the old artist, since I knew things would change, and I have a lot of other games I want to play.

Reactions: schinoize
4.20 star(s) 103 Votes