4.20 star(s) 103 Votes

Skjall

Nov 4, 2017
Nice try, troll!
It's not trolling I'm afraid. It's malice.
Every "update when", "is abandon" or "dev milking" post in broken engrish moves the release date two weeks further in time.

They do it out of spite. They don't want us to have nice things.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
1.jpg

Hi guys!

As usual, let's give the art updates first: Fausto has been working on completing a scene (7 illustrations approx.) and it is almost done.
We are really liking the result. Although at first we were a bit apprehensive about the comic-book-style aesthetic, the more we work with it the more we like it. We believe it fits the project wonderfully.

In terms of the script, we've been introducing a scene that used to belong to chapter 3 into chapter 2's structure. We think that it works well in terms of narrative, it quickens the evolution of some paths and helps to add whole new scenes in chapter 3 that let us work with characters that didn't have as much screen time in the old version as we would have liked. This change won't be too important for chapter 2 but it opens the door for new and interesting changes in chapter 3 that we think you're gonna love (we're getting hyped just thinking about it!).

We've seen that there's been quite the engagement with the questions about the progress bars. If you want, we can make a short Q&A about whatever topics of LC and RedLolly that you may have. Just leave your questions in the comments and we'll get to them on the next weekly update.

See u soon! ❤

-------

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
PROGRESS 220925.png

Hi guys!

New week, and with it, a new update post. As usual, we start with the art. This week, we've been working on a new scene (6 illustrations) and we realized that we would require a new background. This is the second new background this chapter and both have been entirely made by Fausto. The background is now done and the scene is being polished as I write this post.

In terms of the script, the whole chapter is taking shape, but a long way is still ahead. Fortunately, some of the sections that are already written can be programmed, which is why you can see that the programming bar has taken off.

We are still compiling your questions for a future Q&A post, so feel free to drop them in the comments.

See you next week!❤

-----

sday98

Sep 11, 2021
does anybody know how to connect with Javier. I’d like to hear his side of the story, I wonder how he feels about this Boondogglin dev

schinoize

Jun 8, 2021
Damn I was quite hyped when I first found this game couple weeks ago, but this looks rather disappointing, ngl. :(

afc2112

Jan 4, 2018
Wow, another 2,75% after a week. Last 3 weeks we had 7,4% of progress. It means with this pace it's only 28 weeks (mid of April) to the next update ;)))
The art and the script jumped up more than that. Same goes for programming. Don't make it sound like they haven't been putting in the work because it seems like they're being pretty damn thorough and methodical about this whole process.

sday98

Sep 11, 2021
The art and the script jumped up more than that. Same goes for programming. Don't make it sound like they haven't been putting in the work because it seems like they're being pretty damn thorough and methodical about this whole process.
Hey look it’s red lolly’s bro sped lolly

• Haha
Reactions: leg28

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Bro/Sis don't question the armchair dev. They definitely know more about the game development than the developers. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Ressxd

May 28, 2020
I downloaded the game from Win/Linux uploadhaven mirror and it said C1R Final, and when I started playing the game (on JoiPlay btw), top right says Changelog fof C1R Beta is out" and now im wondering if i have the beta version of the game? I played it until the first day when I decided to go to sleep and it seems like thats all the content there was?
Am I missing something?

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
1664723279321.png

Hi guys!

It's incredible how our planning has helped us work on the art and script this week. It has made our workflow very smooth. It has been a week with a lot of work for everyone but things are going as expected.

In terms of art, we've been working on one of Sophie's scenes that already existed in the old C2, but we're going for 9 illustrations (some in comic-book style) instead of the 2 that the old version had. The more Fausto and I work together, the more confident we are in the new style and how it works better than the old one. We hope you feel the same.
In terms of the script, we continue progressing without being able to reveal much without spoiling things. This week, inspiration has been plentiful and we have been able to dedicate time to programming scenes. Right now, we're working on a complicated one but we hope it won't give us too many headaches.

For our last words on this post, we want to convey how the chapter is growing and taking shape, so from now on, we'll be uploading some sneak peeks to get your curiosity going.

See you next week!

----------

4.20 star(s) 103 Votes